Quantcast Post #300 Questions: What is your favorite and least favorite resort and why? - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lightyearfan View Post
    well all i can say is that me and dw have stayed at the all stars since 06(look at signiture) and not once have we had a problem with noise and the crowds, the crowds were there but not any less than when we stayed at the Dixie Landings now POFQ, we've never had any noise issues either, now we do stay away from all star sports because of the many sports groups and cheerleaders that are there.

Victor

As I indicated, our least favorite was the All-Star Sports--which we stayed at for three days in 2000. It was VERY noisy and crowded and I couldn't stand it...I felt like people were on top of each other all of the time. We much prefer the spaced out moderates because we have never found it noisy or crowded.
    Split Stay--AKL and CSR in 2010???

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Have stayed at Fort Wilderness, Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian, Dixie landings, Yacht Club and Swan.

Favorite: Polynesian by a mile.

Least Favorite: None.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

My favorite is the Polynesian. Have loved it since my honeymoon and will always love it. The atmosphere is so wonderful.

Least favorite is All Stars Sports. I am not into sports at all. I don't dislike it it is just the one I like the least.
    (Gail)

Post Thanks / Like

My wife and I love Old Key West. It's quiet, the views are all pretty good and we like Olivia's. We also like Saratoga, where we spent our honeymoon in a great 1BR with a great water view of Downtown Disney.

Spent a night one trip at CBR and wasn't mpressed at all. The room was very ordinary and we had a lot of trouble finding it for some reason.

Post Thanks / Like

We've only stayed @ the moderate or deluxe so I can't opine on the values. Our fave...WL of course! When we walk up to the front doors, they slowly slide open to welcome us in w/a soft breeze, the smell of pine woods, and the soothing music of the "big country". Not to mention the hot springs, the trickling brook, the beautiful waterfall cascading into the swimming hole just behind the spouting geyser overlooking the beautiful Bay Lake!
    Our least fave...CBR. It took them soooo long to check us in, the kids fell asleep on the benches! And don't even get me started on how much "bus" time we had!
    1974 - Off Property
    1975 - Poly
    1980 - Golf Resort (Honeymoon)
    1881 - Golf Resort
    1982 - Poly
    1983 - Contemporary
    1989 - CBR (10th anniversay)
    1998 - CBR (DD 1st trip )
    2001 - CBR
    2003 - WL
    2004 - WL (25th anniversary)
    2005 - WL
    2006 - WL
    2010 - WL

Post Thanks / Like

Favorite: Grand Floridian, but that might change after I stay in BLT. If that ever happens.

Least favorite: Coronado Springs. I don't like the theming or the decor at all. It's spread out and difficult to get around in. It looks better at night, but during the day the colors just don't work.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: