Quantcast The "one reallistically perfect and complete day at WDW" challenge - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cool

i check in at WL, toss my carry-on to the spare bed, and make my wake up call to Mickey.
    After a cocktail at Trout Pass, take the boat to FW for HDD and EWP.
    The buss to DD to bow my head to AC and CC and a stop to visit the Irish
    The morning of:
    DHS to : TSM, ToT and RnR
    Take the stroll to BW for a muffin at BelleVue and on to Epcot for Soarin'
    Take the mono to MK for Buzz, Peter, Splash and BTMRR, cheese fries at Pecos Bill and check out the new HOP.
    walk to Contemporary and see the finished product of the DVC
    Bus to AK
    Stop at the Dawa
    EE(Single Line)
    Safari
    Dino
    Relax Walk and Enjoy
    Stop at Y&Y(Best bar stools in the World)
    Off to Epcot
    Mission Space, Listen to the Land we all Love, Nemo.
    See Off Kilter, the drummers at Japan.
    Off to BW for JellyRolls
    In the morning, a breakfast at WCC

'Tiggers are wonderful things'
    AKL
    All Star Music/Sports
    Big Red Boat
    CB
    Contemporary Garden
    Disney Institute Bungalow
    FW Campground/Cabin/Home
    Pop
    Poly
    POFQ/POR
    WL

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Check in at Animal Kingdom Lodge and drop off stuff in our room with a Savana view.
    Early dinner at Jiko, listen to the story teller by the fire and check out the animals.
    Go to Fort Wilderness for the Campfire Program and some S'mores.
    Watch the Electric Water Pagent from the beach.
    Bus to DTD for some shopping and then head back to AKL.

Hop on the bus to Animal Kingdom for breakfast at Donald's Breakfast Safari.
    Kilamanjaro Safari
    Expedition Everest
    Maharaja Jungle Trek

Hop on the bus to Disney Studios
    Tower of Terror
    Rockin' Rollercoaster
    Star Tour
    Lunch at Sci-Fi

Hop on the boat to Epcot
    Test Track
    The Seas with Nemo
    Dinner at the Coral Reef
    Catch Off Kilter in Canada

Monorail to Magic Kingdom (by now it would preferably be dark or soon to be dark)
    Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
    Jungle Cruise
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    Splash Mountain
    Big Thunder Mountain
    Haunted Mansion
    Find a spot for Spectromagic and Wishes
    Catch the bus back to AKL.

The next morning, Breakfast at Boma where we start planning our next trip!
    FW '88 • FW '89 • CBR '91 • POFQ '92 • WL '93 • WL '94 • DLH '95 • ASMu/PR '96 • DLH '97 • CBR '98 • FWC '99 • FWC '00 • POR '01 • AKL '02 • FWC '03 • POR '06 • ASSp '07 • PC '08 • PC '09 • DL '10 • PC '11 • POFQ '12 • CBR '12 • POR '14

Next up: Universal Orlando - September 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Default follow up to post #13, our night before

We would wake up after the best nights sleep ever at the Poly
    Tonga Toast and hot hawaiian coffee for my lovely wife while our bags are shipped to the contemporary (her girlhood dream resort)
    Monorail ride hand in hand (with the pilot if thats still possible) as we take the long way around to the MK. Once around on the WD Railroad (her family tradition), then to SM for my tradition. FP Buzz on the way to Fantasyland (to take advantage of EMH). Highlight is Peter's Flight. Other musts at the MK include Splash Mt, Pirates, HM. Of course, we buy ears, balloons, and dolewhip.
    We pick up our car and head for Epcot. We breeze thru FW for favorites (SE and M:S), but mostly for the sights and songs and feel. Arriving at WS, I surprise her with lunch in France (my last choice, but another fav memory of hers).WIll have to fly to make quick stops in UK, Germany, and a drink in Mexico.
    Afternoon would be at AK, to ride the rides my wife missed last time b/c of her back injury. Cant wait to take her on EE and Kali River. Try to get in a safari before we have to leave for the early evening. Light early dinner at Jiko or graze at Boma
    Ive chosen DHS for the end of the day, even tho MK is my favorite at night, esp for EMH. DHS has a glamour and romance at night with the water and the lights. After RnRC and ToT and ST (a surprise favorite of my wife), the night will be mostly about sightseeing, handholding, and lost of kisses in dark and neon - painted corners.
    We drive to Contemporary just in time to enter the MK for the fireworks, and hope to catch the electric water pagaent, too. It is the most fun and romantic night ever. Back in our room at the Contemporary, I write the check for our DVC buy (home of Boardwalk, I think).
    AFter another fabulous night in a room we've dreamed of for years, we take a few dozen more pictures, hit DTD of Christmas ornaments. scrapbook stuff, and Mickey-wear for me. We share a boat of hot beinets as we drive out of the park toward the airport. This is when we start planning the next trip
    Disney nut and obsessive Disney vacation planner
    DVC owner at Old Key West and Polynesian Village Resort
    Proud Disney dad who isn't ashamed to be the Goofy to my kids and the Beast to my Belle
    Have stayed at: Ft W; CBR; POFQ;PORS;DLH; DL Paradise Pier; and Vero Beach

Post Thanks / Like

I would stay at Poly, and in the morning, go to MK and ride Haunted Mansion, Buzz, Speedway, Carousel, Peter Pan, and Pirates. Go to DHS and get a fast pass for a late TSM ride. Then walk to Epcot to eat in WS at the Food and Wine Fest. After lunch, return to Poly for nap and swim and relaxation. Return to DHS for TSM fast pass and dinner at Mama Melrose's. Then back to MK for MNSSHP! We will do most of this Halloween weekend!
    "Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. But always dress for the hunt!" Kungaloosh!

"Happy are those whom the Muses love."

Post Thanks / Like

I would stay in the new Bay Lake Tower with the Magic Kingdom view. I'd wake up as early as possible and enjoy a character dinner at Crystal Palace before opening hours. Once MK opened I would catch Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, HM, and Pirates and head over to Epcot. Once at Epcot I'd enjoy Mission Space and Soarin and catch lunch at Teppan Edo's. After lunch I'd hit Hollywood Studios for TOT and try my best to head over to AK to hit EE.

After hitting the big Thrill rides, I'd head over to the Polynesian to enjoy dinner at Ohana and depending on time I'd either go back and hang out in MK to watch fireworks and enjoy EMH or head back to my Hotel and watch the fireworks from my room, but more than likely go back to hotel room and enjoy the fireworks.

Wow... that'd be a tough, tiring, terrific day.

Post Thanks / Like

I would stay at either the GF or CR. We would arrive at MK before opening, and eat breakfast at CRT. We would grab FP for SM & ride SM. From there we would hit SpM, & BTMRR. From there I would grab FP for SpM, and head towards FL and ride PPF, MTP, SWSA, and Philarmagic. From there, we would grab FP for BTMRR, and hit POTC and JC. Afterwards, we would grab a small snack (either a Mickey Ice Cream Bar or a Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich). Then we would start using our FP, and head back the resort for a 2 hour nap. From there, we would hit the monorail towards Epcot, grab FP for M:S, and ride SSE. From there, we would check out FW. From there, we would grab FP for TT, and eat dinner at Le Cellier. After a nice dinner, we would walk around WS, use our FPs, and find a nice spot between China and Germany to watch Illuminations.
    **WDW: December 8th-19th 2007~Celebrating our 4yr Anniversey~Pop Century Resort**

WDW: November 9-15th 2003 **HoneyMoon***
    ~All-Star Music Resort ~Broadway~

Disneyland Resort September 5th-9th
    (Please note I've been to DLR countless times. Just posting recent trips.)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: