I have to disagree. I had priced the cruise out 2 months ago. We are a family of 5 and Easter week it was over $13,500. I even tried 2 rooms, but it was over that amount for 5 people. I also went on line before I called and priced us out ahead of time, so I knew if the deal was truly good and for real and it was. I also priced out this cruise about 3 years ago for my family of 5 at Holiday time and it was almost $12,000 back then. I also price a cruise out of Tampa on another cruise line and it was almost $6000 for a family of 5 with 2 rooms and I would have to fly to Tampa ($3,000 airfare). I saved just under $6,000 booking kids cruise free. We are going to drive to Florida which we can do in a day since we going out of Cape Carn.
Maybe if you are a family of 3 it not much of a deal. But, it was for a family of 5, plus it is fro 7 days not a 3-4 day.

It worked for us. I have gotten many great deals from Disney in the past. Some of the best were via Intercot and the codes. Thanks Intercot.