Quantcast Jon & Kate Plus 8 - Page 41

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
    Salisbury, Md 14 hours, 21 minutes or 903.36 miles From Disney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thrillme View Post
    I know I haven't watched the show since the divorce announcement. I've grown annoyed with both of them. Kate was AWFUL to Jon during the show and now...Jon's changed from the sweet good father he seemed to some sort of "playboy". At first I thought it was just an act to build Kate's reputation again and stop the "Kate Hate" as mentioned earlier...now...I'm not so sure.

The show needs to go away. I say a good $800K needs to be stashed away for the kids college education and she needs to go back to being a nurse. If they need to sell that swanky home then so be it. Years ago people had several kids (8 was NOT an unusual number) and they lived in an ordinary 3 or 4 bedroom house.

I thought the network bought them the house anyway...Now all they ought to be responsible for is taxes. They had a lot of "green" options added so energy costs ought to be low. So it IS possible. Jon can get just a regular apartment and get over himself.
    I agree but not Jon get an apartment, why can't they switch their time just like they do now with the new house, but at the old house. it has not sold yet.
    șoș Josette șoș
    ~*~Next up~*~
    November 2015
    Surprise trip(Pop Century)

Just because I cannot see it, doesn't mean I can't believe it! -Jack Skellington

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I almost got caught up in their mess yesterday. I had to go to a meeting near the courthouse where they were. Luckily, my turn was before the courthouse and I didn't have to worry about it. I do know that one of my friends had to go past the courthouse and she sat and sat and sat in traffic. She was late to work because of them.

Post Thanks / Like

Default TLC pulled plug!!

As per People, TLC has pulled the plug on the train wreck that we know as Jon & Kate plus 8. There will be no more new episodes starting in Nov.
    ~~Heather

Laughter is timeless
    Imagination has no age
    And dreams are forever

July 04-Honeymoon
    May 05-Bought Fairfield Timeshare on Disney Property
    Sept/Oct 05-Weekend Trip
    Oct 06-Baby's first trip

2008-Disneyland Premium Annual Passholder!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDog View Post
    I almost got caught up in their mess yesterday. I had to go to a meeting near the courthouse where they were. Luckily, my turn was before the courthouse and I didn't have to worry about it. I do know that one of my friends had to go past the courthouse and she sat and sat and sat in traffic. She was late to work because of them.
    Do you think it's fair to blame traffic on them -- certainly there's an alternate route since its widely known it will be a circus? The media blitz remains because people are still talking about it ... now that the show has been canceled hopefully it will all end.

Hopefully the people in your town will find a different route around the madhouse.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

You can't convince me now that some or most of Kate's actions towards John through the years wasn't a direct result of his childish behavior which has now become very public. He's in dire need of help! Wow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    You can't convince me now that some or most of Kate's actions towards John through the years wasn't a direct result of his childish behavior which has now become very public. He's in dire need of help! Wow.
    Well said. I agree with you completely. He can't decide what he wants anymore. He want Kate & his kids back, but yet is still with Glassman. i'm so tired of it. Thank goodness it will be over soon.
    ~~Heather

Laughter is timeless
    Imagination has no age
    And dreams are forever

July 04-Honeymoon
    Sept/Oct 05-Weekend Trip
    Oct 06-Baby's first trip

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TigChatt View Post
    As per People, TLC has pulled the plug on the train wreck that we know as Jon & Kate plus 8. There will be no more new episodes starting in Nov.
    TLC announced the show is canceled? I have lost track of everything.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree Mel, people have always given Kate such a hard time for how harsh she has talked to Jon and the way she micro-managed him, but look at the type of person you get when he isnt being micro-managed. If i had to live with that man-child i think i would be a little snippy too. He bothers me and i dont even have to be in the same room with him.
    Next Trip-Jan 2012 POFQ! & 2nd DCL! Sailing To The Caribbean!

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    12/'08 *1st On Property*- POFQ
    12/'07 *1st Christmas Trip*
    04/'06 1st trip back
    11/'91* 6 yrs old, My 1st Trip To WDW*

șoș "Let Us Not Forget,It All Started With A Mouse" șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by green ranger View Post
    TLC announced the show is canceled? I have lost track of everything.
    Yep about a couple weeks ago TLC announced it. I bet they are tired of all this too.
    ~~Heather

Laughter is timeless
    Imagination has no age
    And dreams are forever

July 04-Honeymoon
    Sept/Oct 05-Weekend Trip
    Oct 06-Baby's first trip

Post Thanks / Like

I thought that TLC only said they were going to stop filming the show for the time being because Jon said he didn't want the kids filmed anymore.
    Carribean Beach '95
    Wilderness Lodge '96 '97 '98
    All Star Music '00 '01 '04
    Off-site '03
    All Star Movie '05 '06
    All Star Music 07'
    Pop Century with DBF Sep 08'
    Pop Century with family March 09'

Next trip: Disney and Universal Studios April 2015!

PINK!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pink View Post
    I thought that TLC only said they were going to stop filming the show for the time being because Jon said he didn't want the kids filmed anymore.
    That's the last I heard too so that's why I was surprised to see the post about the show being canceled.
    I was watching another show on TLC the other night and in the bottom right hand corner it read, "Kate, Her Story" Monday night. Is this some new show they are trying to start with Kate?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by green ranger View Post
    I was watching another show on TLC the other night and in the bottom right hand corner it read, "Kate, Her Story" Monday night. Is this some new show they are trying to start with Kate?
    No, it was just a one time thing where Kate was answering viewer questions, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

No, it was just a one time thing where Kate was answering viewer questions, etc.
    Mel, I might have gotten it wrong but last Monday we had Kate answering questions and at the end of that they said that this week we are going to get "Kate Her Story" and kind of got the idea it is a bio. I can not believe I watch this..............aaaaaaaaa stuff. It has sort of become a game with me, watch and see how many lies you can catch her in.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Jon stopped having his kids filmed was just after he was "let go" from the show and TLC decided to just Kate & the kids. Just AFTER that TLC decided that they didn't want to film anymore. It was posted all over People.com but I never saw anything official from TLC. Last I saw on TLC itself was that they were stating these are the last of the "new" episodes. I think all these Kate things are stuff that they decided to come up with fast. TLC was in talks with Kate to do a show on TLC but no kids. I also saw that she was doing a talk show pilot with Paula Deen. But most of this is hearsay until something comes of it. This isn't the ONLY family TLC has split up. I just watched a new episode of American Chopper, and all of them went their own way too, and barely talking to each other. I wouldnt be suprised if TLC doesnt become the channel that will cause multiple families to be destroyed.
    ~~Heather

Laughter is timeless
    Imagination has no age
    And dreams are forever

July 04-Honeymoon
    Sept/Oct 05-Weekend Trip
    Oct 06-Baby's first trip

Post Thanks / Like

This isn't the ONLY family TLC has split up. I just watched a new episode of American Chopper, and all of them went their own way too, and barely talking to each other. I wouldnt be suprised if TLC doesnt become the channel that will cause multiple families to be destroyed.
    Yeah, and this is getting off-topic, but I've been reading also that things aren't great in the Roloff house (Little People, Big World) as of late either. It's been awhile since I've watched that one.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, and this is getting off-topic, but I've been reading also that things aren't great in the Roloff house (Little People, Big World) as of late either. It's been awhile since I've watched that one.
    I know its off topic - but I've seen the first 2 episodes this season of Little People, Big World and its been wierd - you can sense the stress at times....

Post Thanks / Like

Jon stopped having his kids filmed was just after he was "let go" from the show and TLC decided to just Kate & the kids. Just AFTER that TLC decided that they didn't want to film anymore. It was posted all over People.com but I never saw anything official from TLC. Last I saw on TLC itself was that they were stating these are the last of the "new" episodes. I think all these Kate things are stuff that they decided to come up with fast. TLC was in talks with Kate to do a show on TLC but no kids. I also saw that she was doing a talk show pilot with Paula Deen. But most of this is hearsay until something comes of it. This isn't the ONLY family TLC has split up. I just watched a new episode of American Chopper, and all of them went their own way too, and barely talking to each other. I wouldnt be suprised if TLC doesnt become the channel that will cause multiple families to be destroyed.
    Thanks for all the updates.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, I didnt mean to go off topic. It was just something I noticed. :o) I haven't watched that one often so I don't know but thanks for that update!!
    ~~Heather

Laughter is timeless
    Imagination has no age
    And dreams are forever

July 04-Honeymoon
    Sept/Oct 05-Weekend Trip
    Oct 06-Baby's first trip

Post Thanks / Like

I was watching the Today show this morning and the interview that she has tonight on TLC, they were showing clips of...They said that all will be answered and the show is on hiatus until the courts decide if they can continue on with the show...Just thought I would share...
    Amy
    80 Camping șoș
    89 Offsite șoș
    05 ASM șoș
    06-07-08-09-10-10-11-12-13-14-15 POR șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Default Jon Kate Plus 8

Anyone here watch Jon and Kate plus 8? Im hooked on this show. It amazes me how organized Kate is. Her house is always in order and those are the best behaved kids. For there to be so many, you would think "chaos", but even when they are all crying or whining, she and Jon are able to manage.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: