I guess I'll throw my oar in.
The last week of January 2009 I was in WDW for a conference, and ended up having fun there, too! I posted a TR way back then, but this thread jogged my memory on one memorable character interraction.
My second to last day at WDW was Saturday, and I had booked a last-minute ADR at 1900 Park Fare for brunch. It is important to point out two facts:
1. I was solo and wearing a sports jacket (not vacation clothes)
2. I am from Kansas, and get 'Wizard of Oz' references tossed at me all the time after revealing that to non-Kansans.
Anyways, at this brunch it had Pooh, Tigger, Alice, the Hatter and Mary Poppins; all of whom where very sociable.
Alice does get the kudos for memorable experience.
I had finished eating and was burying my nose in my Blackberry, sending imaginary emails to clients and modifying non-existent sales reports when she sat down opposite me. She first remarked that someone put something in my drink (I had a Bloody Mary cocktail with celery) and remarked how much she hated celery. She asked where I was from, and I said 'Kansas'.
She then remarked that certain people would mistake her for Dorothy, and we bantered back and forth about this and how silly it was (Dorothy is a brunette, Alice is blonde, etc etc). It was a very nice interaction and certainly memorable.
That and Mary Poppins at the same meal calling me out on the 'autographs for my nieces' excuse.
She was nice about it, saying something like "You know, we don't mind seeing well-dressed and well-mannered gentlemen like yourself."

Now, sitting in the corner office and two years later, I still get a chuckle out of that.