Quantcast Limited Time Magic Events - *Updated Weekly* - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joanna71985 View Post
    The main fairies are Tink and Rosetta (occassionally Vidia). Silvermist, Iridessa, and Fawn are extremely rare. I'm really looking forward to this event
    We took a friend with us the year we saw them at MK - both girls were in high school and our youngest did NOT want to get her picture taken with ANY character. Her friend is a huge Tinkerbell fan and we waited forever to get pictures with the fairies when the paint was fresh on the walls at the new meet and great.
    I think it had just opened the week we were there.

The pictures are adorable of her friend Courtney beaming with Tinkerbell and my youngest frowning at her and the other fairies. I think we got to meet at least 4 maybe 5 and each had a room decorated with their personality/character.
    We'll Go On....Off To Neverland

Wishes!

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow....Where Dreams Really Do Come True

Never Forget It was All Started By A Mouse....TTFN

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

First Three-Park All-Nighter Kicks Off Monstrous Summer at the
    Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts

Just seconds ago, a 180-foot-tall Mike Wazowski from the upcoming Disney●Pixar film “Monsters University” made the official announcement that we’re keeping three theme parks open for 24 hours on Memorial Day Weekend, the traditional start of the family travel season, to kick off a Monstrous Summer on both coasts. Wazowski, the loveable green-bodied, one-eyed monster, joins best pal James P. Sullivan (“Sulley”) in the prequel to “Monsters, Inc.”, this summer as college students with hopes of becoming Scarers.

Our first-ever, three-park all-night party is happening at the Magic Kingdom Park in Florida and Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park in California. The parks will stay open from 6 a.m., May 24 to 6 a.m., May 25, 2013, local time.

In Florida, Magic Kingdom Park will feature a “Monsters University” theme where Mike and Sulley will be the Grand Marshals of the “Celebrate a Dream Come True” day parade and make appearances in Tomorrowland. There will be extra entertainment throughout the day and night, including characters in their pajamas in Town Square during the late night and early morning, and late-night dance parties in and around the courtyard of Cinderella Castle.

In California, you’ll be able to party the night away at both parks with special entertainment including: a “Monsters University” “TLT Monstrous” Dance Club and Star Wars characters in Tomorrowland and late-night Character Pajama Party in Mickey’s ToonTown at Disneyland park. The new Fantasy Faire Royal Theatre at Disneyland park will become a Royal Dance Hall late at night with a live band and dancing; and guests of Disney California Adventure park will find Monstrous photo opportunities with new “Monsters University” “Dorms” in Hollywood Land and a new “Monsters University” float leading the Pixar Play Parade.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

‘May The Fourth Be With You’ Celebrated at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for ‘Limited Time Magic’

For one day only, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will present a “Limited Time Magic” event for the annual, fan-proclaimed “Star Wars Day,” May 4 – a date that Star Wars fans worldwide turn into a celebratory pun, “May the Fourth Be With You!”

Separate from our month-long Star Wars Weekends special event (which begins May 17), this “Limited Time Magic” celebration features special Star Wars entertainment, characters, commemorative merchandise, a Star Wars dance party and a Star Wars-themed fireworks show to cap off the day.

You might even find yourself sitting next to Chewbacca aboard Star Tours – The Adventures Continue. Star Wars characters will make surprise appearances on the 3-D attraction to enjoy the wild journey through space alongside park guests.
    A special edition of Jedi Training Academy also is planned that day, with parents invited to join their children (ages 4-12, sign-ups required on first-come basis) on-stage for the training and final showdown with the Empire.

When the sun goes down, galactic fun lights the night as Lobot (from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back) takes over as DJ for a dance party that will be highlighted by a special Star Wars fireworks show.

“May the Fourth Be With You” “Limited Time Magic” park activities and shows are included in regular admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

Post Thanks / Like

I love all the complaints people have...any limited time extra magic for me gets me looking fwd to my next trip, which happens to be during the Friday the 13th event at DHS & I can't wait!
    Too many trips to keep track of now! Vacation WDW twice a year so any questions ask freely ☺️

Post Thanks / Like

May the Fourth be with you sounds like something that might kids might enjoy. So far none of the limited time magic has been interesting for me to make a trip just to see it, but we might do this one.
    Cindy aka AgentC
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations, Dining, Movies, TV, Music & Musicals

Post Thanks / Like

I got to see the monstrous summer even last nite at Epcot. So cute, but like the dragon at the FLE event , was one time only.

Ill be at the Star Wars event on the 4th briefly, then It's off to run the Everest Challenge! So watch the Twitters and there'll be photos and video. The pyro for Star Wars is supposed to be stellar!

These LTM are much more the caliber that I expected.
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure of the wording for the LTM on the 4th- do you have to have kids to be an adult in JTA? Because I would LOVE to participate...but I don't have kids
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

Any LTM updates for this week? Hoping there's something aside from the Star Wars weekends. Haven't read any recent updates.
    Kristen

last attraction: Art Academy in DHS
    last meal: Parisian Breakfast - Chefs de France

'94 - Poly & CBR: first trip
    '96 - GF & Dixie Landings
    '98 - POR
    '07 - CSR
    '12 - POR
    '13 - CSR: HONEYMOON
    '13 - POP
    '13 - CBR

'14 - POR
    '14 - Swan

Post Thanks / Like

They've been busy over at LTM adding some new items for the summer. You can check them out here

If anyone's been waiting for the info on the Independence Week Celebration (I sure have), here it is.

This year, honor America in style by celebrating the Fourth of July with a little Limited Time Magic!

From July 1 to July 7, 2013, you can join the Disney Parks on each side of the country to ring in Independence Week—a red, white and blue bash where both the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort will be saluting our nation's birth.

Don't miss out on all the sweets and treats, including a special fireworks spectacular, when Independence Week lights up—from sea to shining sea!

A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky
    Watch along as the evening ignites into a heroic display at both the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort! Rocketing into cosmos each and every night over the course of Independence Week, this is your chance to experience "Disney's Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky." Witness the spectacle as an altogether different kind of star-spangled banner explodes to life in the air high up above!

Join the Festive Fun at Walt Disney World Resort
    Shout "Hooray!" each day at Walt Disney World Resort as Goofy, Donald and Pluto spread the "Spirit of '76" on Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom park. Join the trio as they introduce the "Celebrate a Dream Come True" Parade with a rousing new pre-show, featuring the Main Street Philharmonic and the Citizens of Main Street, in addition to Walt Disney's historic horse-drawn calliope. Come along for the ride during this flag-waving, song-and-dancing celebration of the United States!

Collect Classic Americana Disney Merchandise
    Commemorate what makes America great during Independence Week with a proud assortment of flag-waving merchandise! Whether you're kicking off the celebration at the Disneyland Resort or at Walt Disney World Resort, be on the lookout for star-spangled souvenirs, including red, white and blue Mickey T-shirts, patriotic trading pins, light-up star necklaces and even costumes for Duffy the Disney Bear, colored just for the occasion. No matter where you celebrate, you're sure to remember Independence Week!

Indulge in Desserts as American as Apple Pie
    Discover the spirit of America alive and well inside a smattering of delicious desserts at the Disney Parks!

Take a tour of Walt Disney World Resort and find irresistible offerings in each of the Parks. Stop by Magic Kingdom StoryBook Treats at Magic Kingdom park to try out the Red, White and Blue Strawberry Shortcake. Or, experience a flavor explosion at Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom Park or Downtown Disney area with the Fourth of July Cupcake, complete with Apple Pie filling, Caramel Buttercream and Apple Crisp Topping. For even more sweets, pop into Epcot for a Skillet-baked Peach Cobbler with Vanilla Whipped Cream or the Red, White and Blue "Baked Alaska" Mousse.

A Proud Celebration for All Ages
    Why settle for one day of independence when you can celebrate seven? No matter which Disney Park in America you end up visiting, enjoy an event full of life, liberty and tons of happiness—only during Independence Week!
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

LTM is driving me nuts! All of wdw social meadow pushes the Lone Ranger boot with frozen root beer today. I went to get one? Sold out.

They aren't kidding when they say LIMITED time magic!

Also, wdw twitter and Facebook and blog announced the debut of beauty and the beast vinylmation. Well I went to all four parks today and couldn't find a single one. I asked CMs and they had no clue.

The monsters U pep rally is just a dance party like they do at rocket tower in Tomorrowland. Although the monsters U themed bar and drinks are really so cute!

REALLY excited though about independence week. My friend in pyro said the nights to watch will be the 2-4.
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    LTM is driving me nuts! All of wdw social meadow pushes the Lone Ranger boot with frozen root beer today. I went to get one? Sold out.

They aren't kidding when they say LIMITED time magic!
    Jeesh, the movie doesn't even come out until the 3rd. Silly me, I told my boys we'd need to get them next week. If this was a buildup you'd think they'd at least have more than two days.
    - Lynn -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VWL Mom View Post
    Jeesh, the movie doesn't even come out until the 3rd. Silly me, I told my boys we'd need to get them next week. If this was a buildup you'd think they'd at least have more than two days.
    They said they'll get more but not sure when. Said they would be undetermined amounts delivered on undetermined days. It's luck of the draw. Uncool
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Hip Hop Mickey in American Gardens Theater at Epcot. Hmmm.

Experience Mickey's America Streetbeat
    July 8 to July 14, 2013

Soak up the sounds of a little Limited Time Magic as America Gardens Theatre comes alive at Epcot, thanks to the musical performances of "Mickey's America Streetbeat." For a limited time, join Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald as they come together with an energetic troupe of young performers—watch the fun unfold as they take part in an over-the-top display of hip hop, percussion and acrobatics. From the rhythm and tunes to the tap-dancing of their shoes, it's set to be one incredible jam you won't want to miss!
    Last edited by Melanie; 07-06-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna have to busta move and check it, yo! (Do the kids still say that?! Somewhere in Texas my daughter is cringing!)
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Default July 22 to July 28, 2013

Celebrate Christmas in July

Deck the halls early, courtesy of some midsummer Limited Time Magic! Stop by Ye Old Christmas Shop in Magic Kingdom park, as well as Disney Days of Christmas at Downtown Disney area where you can find all-new, magical ear hat ornaments—each featuring delightful depictions of Santa Mickey and popular park attractions too. And for a treat your sweet tooth will enjoy, savor the merry flavor at Tony's Town Square Restaurant in Magic Kingdom park with a Santa Mickey Demitasse dessert. Or, pop down to Main Street, U.S.A. for holiday cupcakes from the Main Street Bakery and gingerbread sundaes at the Cone Shop!
    - Lynn -

Post Thanks / Like

I got The Mary Poppins hat ornament yesterday at DHS! LOVE it! I didn't understand how merchandise was limited time magic. But the cm said those ornaments will only be available this week, then will return for the holidays. So i reckon that means they'll be out next Month lol!
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

And they just keep coming folks

The Monstrous Eye-Scream Sundae Returns
    July 29 to August 4, 2013

Prepare yourself for the return of a monster-sized pleasure! Courtesy of a little Limited Time Magic, you can enjoy the reappearance of the Monstrous Eye-Scream Sundae at Magic Kingdom park. Stop by The Plaza Restaurant and Plaza Ice Cream Cone to discover this chilling treat, which comes complete with 2 scoops of mint chip ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream, cookie horns, a chocolate eye and sprinkles, all inside a crunchy waffle cone. Don't miss your opportunity to scare up some summer fun—dig into this delightful dessert before the offer melts away
    - Lynn -

Post Thanks / Like

Oh. Boy.
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Two more

Take Flight with Planes Commemorative Wings
    Available August 2, 2013 while supplies last

Junior pilots, prepare for takeoff with your very own pair of commemorative pilot wings celebrating Planes, Disney's upcoming animated action-packed comedic adventure taking flight in 3D in theaters Friday, August 9. Set your course for Soarin' at Epcot where kids between the ages of 5 and 13 can get their wings—while supplies last—courtesy of Limited Time Magic

Cover Your Ears with Heroes or Villains

Available August 5, 2013 while supplies last

Do you see yourself as a hero? Perhaps you fancy yourself as a villain? No matter which side of the coin you fall on, continue commemorating the Year of the Ear by slipping a reversible Cover Your Ears base over your Mickey Mouse ear hat. Each side of these magical pieces of merchandise features either fearless heroes or evil villains from classic Disney entertainment. Explore where your allegiance lies and discover this Limited Time Magic offer in the Chapeau Hat Shoppe at Walt Disney World Resort!

*Basic black ear hat not included
    - Lynn -

Post Thanks / Like

I just have no words.
    INTERCOT Staff-

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV