Quantcast FastPass+ >Testing<

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default FastPass+ >Testing<

How long is FastPass+ testing going to go on, really?

I am not interested in booking a WDW vacation and hoping to be "randomly selected" to be in the FastPass+ elite.

I'll jump thorough all the choosing and scheduling hoops as far in advance as I'm required to... but only when I have the same acess to FastPass+ as all other guests.

Really.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goes4FastPass View Post

How long is FastPass+ testing going to go on...
    Nobody knows.

Post Thanks / Like

From everything I have been reading the test phase is supposed to end on Oct. 25.

We are going in late November and have been able to customize our magic bands, and book 3 FP+ per day without any special invitation. We did this for 5 different rooms, and from seeing what other guests are saying on several different Disney message boards it seems as though if your trip is after this testing phase you should be able to access FP+ when logging into your MDE page around 60 days out.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzznwoodysmom View Post
    From everything I have been reading the test phase is supposed to end on Oct. 25.
    While that is certainly possible,
    there are plenty of rumors to the contrary.

Pick a date... and lay down your bets!

Post Thanks / Like

Now I confussed. We are going for New Years and the cast member on the phone said we can pick our bands and fastpass+ online but it wouldn't work so I assumed I need to be within my 60 days. Were you within the 60 day mark when you made your picks? If not I guess I'm calling Disney tech support
    Yacht Club May 2015
    AoA Holiday 2013
    Pop Century May 2012, July 2011, May 2008, and May 2006
    All Star Music Sept 2007
    All Star Movies May 2006
    Many Trips as a Child Contemporary, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Swan, Dolphin, and Board Walk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MickeysBestPal View Post
    While that is certainly possible,
    there are plenty of rumors to the contrary.

Pick a date... and lay down your bets!
    Ok, well like I said we have 5 rooms that have been able to book all our FP+ and customize our magic bands for late November without any special Disney invitation. This is for 24 people.

Also many guests from several different Disney boards have reported being able to do the same, without an invite, and regardless of which resort they are staying in.

While some form of testing may still continue, the OP was questioning when he would be able to access FP+ a long with all.other guests, not wanting to have to be "randomly selected". As of now that's possible for visits as soon as next month.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DANAM View Post
    Now I confussed. We are going for New Years and the cast member on the phone said we can pick our bands and fastpass+ online but it wouldn't work so I assumed I need to be within my 60 days. Were you within the 60 day mark when you made your picks? If not I guess I'm calling Disney tech support
    Yes, I was within 60 days when we made our picks. I want to say we were around 50 days.
    Denise

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Goes4FastPass View Post
    How long is FastPass+ testing going to go on, really?

I am not interested in booking a WDW vacation and hoping to be "randomly selected" to be in the FastPass+ elite.

I'll jump thorough all the choosing and scheduling hoops as far in advance as I'm required to... but only when I have the same acess to FastPass+ as all other guests.

Really.
    Not random at all now. If it's been rolled out to your hotel you get FP+. Everyone in that hotel gets FP+ and magic bands. There have been reports that all hotels will be on the system by the end of the month.

It will still officially be in test mode but no discrimination so go ahead and book if you are staying onsite.
    26 years staying at the Polynesian
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday...
    Twenty six straight years staying at the Polynesian
    Next trip: October 2018

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzznwoodysmom View Post
    Yes, I was within 60 days when we made our picks. I want to say we were around 50 days.
    Mine became available as soon as I made my final payment which was 50 days.
    26 years staying at the Polynesian
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday...
    Twenty six straight years staying at the Polynesian
    Next trip: October 2018

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Polynesian Dweller View Post
    Mine became available as soon as I made my final payment which was 50 days.
    We all did ours even without final payment made. Actually I just paid my trip off yesterday (was due by today), booked our passes last week.
    Denise

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good News

Truely good news. I can't believe I'm going to be booking TSM far in advance but if that what it takes to beat that whole bust the gate and rush with the mob to TSM then I'll do it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default room only

We are doing room only in Jan and hope to be purchasing ap. Does the fp+ and mde apply to us?
    first trip 1976
    27 trips since and counting!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: