Quantcast Whats going on???

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Whats going on???

Ok I just looked at another weekend in Feb. The kids have no school on Friday the 8th here in Dade county, but that can’t be all over and enough to sell out Disney resorts. And once again I go on line to book a moderate or value for the weekend and they are 'SOLD OUT" really!!! This has never ever happened that all the value & mod's are completely sold out.. Does anyone know what it going on in Orlando???
    Been there, done that and going back!!! See ya real soon !!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I checked and there is no holiday that weekend. President's day doesn't happen for another two weeks. People must be starting to travel again. All of this snowy bad weather up north is making people want to head to sunny Florida.
    "There's enough land here to hold all the ideas and dreams that we could possibly imagine."-Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the POFQ is available from fri checking out Sunday.
    "There's enough land here to hold all the ideas and dreams that we could possibly imagine."-Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

I guess so, It has never been this hard to book a weekend. At one of those resorts. I will keep trying. That's what happend not to long ago and I kept trying and finally got a room. I would call, but I dont feel like being on the phone forever.

Post Thanks / Like

still looking here but it is now saying that the server is down.

Post Thanks / Like

Same resort keeps coming up even if you check in on Thursday and check out on Sunday. POFQ.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for looking that up for me. I was busy here trying to grab a room for Spring Break as well. I got that one (SB) and now I will focus on the Feb. date.. If we can't go now at least I have March booked.

Post Thanks / Like

You may want to try Magical Journey's. They may be able to get what you are looking for.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mickclub1955 View Post
    You may want to try Magical Journey's. They may be able to get what you are looking for.
    Good answer - good answer!
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

Post Thanks / Like

There is a huge cheerleading competition that weekend and they take up a lot of rooms in the values and mods, but I'll definitely agree with checking with Magical Journeys. If there is anything available, they'll get it for you.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that is cheerleading camp time. If you do go at that time, be prepared to be annoyed beyond belief by constant chanting and cheering everywhere you go.

Post Thanks / Like

i have been there that weekend and stayed in the value/pop and really it wasn't all that bad. yes they travel together but from what I could tell they were ok girls. I would however inform them of bad behavior when they did it. they quickly apologized and went on their merry way. the way I approached it was "excuse me young ladies you are being very rude, please pay more attention to your surroundings"

Nichole
    2000 - asmu (1st trip) AUG
    2001 - Off site OCT
    2002 - 2008 POP JAN YEARLY
    2009 - Saratoga Springs SEPT
    2010 - POP NOV 28 - DEC 3
    2011 - POP - OCT 10days
    2013 - POP Feb 23rd - Mar 2nd (originally booked AOA but my family doesn't like change I guess lol)

Post Thanks / Like

FYI....
    The metro Atlanta area (at least 6 of the largest counties) are out over those 2 weeks starting on the 8th. Some counties out during the 1st week others starting on the 15th. We are all one the "year round" calendar. A large number of families head to Disney during this break.
    Feb 2020 - FWC
    Jul 2019 - Poly
    2018 - WL - CL
    2017 - FWC
    2016 - WL

2012 - WL - CL
    2010 - WL
    2009 - WL
    2007 - WL
    2003 - WL
    2001 - FWC
    1974, 77, 83 & 1995 - Off site

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone, I figured out what I was looking at lol. I kept putting in FL res. and AP only and yes those where booked, but regular rooms were still open. I have booked in the past with Wendy, Magical Journeys and yes that is a great way to go. Actually she is the one who found my room for Spring Break.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: