We have had such a hard time with all of this!! Our CAA travel agent (Canadian AAA) was on hold with Disney from 0700-1530 yesterday, when she finally got to book our rooms. We wanted Coronado, but by the time she got through there was only Caribbean Beach pirate rooms left. At least we got something! We need 3 rooms- 2 adults; 2 adults; and 2 adults & 3 kids (8,6,9 months)- options were very limited for the family with kids!! Last night my brother in law wanted to splurge for a suite, which was available online on my iPad at 2130, but by the time I ran up to my computer at 2132, it was gone. King bed rooms for the 2- 2 adult rooms weren't a problem. I was up all night rechecking- the inventory was changing by the second. It was weird! And Disney won't allow you to book more than one room at a time (unless I'm missing something), so I wouldn't book all of us until we had the family suite booked. I called WDW at 0700 this morning and there was nothing available. I asked the agent if I should keep trying to see if anything opens up and she said no- once rooms are cancelled from a free dining promo they get released back into the regular queue and not back into the free dining room roster. That is very sad to me!!