Quantcast What's your dream Disney trip?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default What's your dream Disney trip?

I've been to a WDW 37 times. I've done most everything there. We usually take our kids once a year but in recent years the trips have become shorter and shorter due to expense. So with our last trip being spring break 2014 we decided not to return until we can afford a spectacular trip. We're planning on 8 days in September 2016 at POR (our favorite resort) with water parks, sit down dinners, plenty of spending money, but most importantly to me a flight instead of a drive (12 hours for us).

Would you rather have a few short trips (1-2 days) or one BIG trip? What's your dream trip?
    Sao Feng... He's alot like me, absent my merciful nature and sense of fair play.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I prefer longer trips where I can take things at a relaxed pace and enjoy dining and pool time as well as the parks.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

My dream trip would be waits of no more than 30 minutes per attraction, weather at 85 degrees or less with the chance of precip at 20% or less. I think everything else would fall into place from there.
    Beth & David

09/82 Treehouse Villas, 06/86 BVP, 10/95 CBR, 10/99 DI, 08/03 PORS, 10/05 POP, 11/06 AKL, 09/09 POLY, 10/10 Wonder, 05/11 Dream/PORS, 08/13 POLY, 11/13 GF, 04/15 POLY, 11/15 BLT, 11/16 Aulani, 03/17 BLT, 08/18 BLT, 07/19 AKL, 06/21 BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by baldburke View Post
    My dream trip would be waits of no more than 30 minutes per attraction, weather at 85 degrees or less with the chance of precip at 20% or less. I think everything else would fall into place from there.
    Ditto. Would like to visit when crowds are around the 1/10 or 2/10 range. I'm not sure if the even exist anymore.
    First Trip ¨¨*:•
    Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground - June, 1974

Last Trip ¨¨*:•
    Port Orleans/Saratoga Springs - March, 2017

Next Trip ¨¨*:•
    Bay Lake Tower - March, 2018

And about 40 more in between....

Post Thanks / Like

My dream trip would be no need for ADRs every day much less FP+!!!!!

I prefer longer trips with time to relax. Short spontaneous trips can be fun too, but I like to have a lot of time once I am there. I would say we have already taken some of our "dream" trips.

We once did 7 nights at Beach Club, followed by a surprise 3 nights at the Poly. Both were resorts we'd been wanting to try. It was nice having so much time to just be able to relax, enjoy the resorts, and feel like we had time to do everything we wanted without too much rushing.

Another dream trip was Christmas at Wilderness Lodge. It's our favorite resort on property and I had always dreamed of waking up there on Christmas morning. We finally did it a few years ago. I am so glad we were able to do that while the kids were still somewhat young. Don't know that we'll ever get around to doing that again.

Now my dream trips are more along the lines of heading to Disney destinations we haven't been too yet. Would love to try to do Hilton Head Island next 4th of July. And also looking forward to Disneyland soon!
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

It's a little different for me since I'm a Florida resident. But if dreaming
    A dream trip would be 2-3 days staying in the Contemporary resort and doing "the World".
    Mainly because it is my oldest son's dream. He is Autistic, and also has Sensory Integration Disorder, ADHD, and anxiety. Disney is one of the few things that really touch him! And he is just over the moon every time we take the monorail through the Contemporary. He tells me all the time "when I'm rich we will stay there mom" <3

We've stayed in the value resorts a couple of times. Generally when we do a mini weekend away, (once a year), we stay off Property on 192 because it is inexpensive.

Post Thanks / Like

I always stay at least a week when I go. It is so far away, anything less isn't really worth the trip to me.

My dream trip? One where I could take all of my family and friends with me.
    We would be the flag family at Wilderness Lodge.
    My son could do the flag retreat in MK.
    My daughter, myself and female friends would take over bibbidi bobbidi boutique and become princesses before heading off to MNSSHP.
    Riding BTMRR with my older son beside me.
    Trying new foods at the Food & Wine Festival with my younger son.
    Breakfast at Crystal Palace
    Dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe
    Dinner at Raglan Road
    Illuminations Fireworks Cruise
    Portrait sessions with the Disney Photographers
    Just the craziness of being together with everyone I love
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: