Quantcast "Bustin' with Excitement!"

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

39 days to go for us! It has been 6 years for us and we can't wait, either! We are looking forward to everything - but especially Space Mountain, as it was closed during out first trip. Woo woo!

Post Thanks / Like

Mr Peetrie, thank you for sharing your excitement. I'm about to bust here in Colorado too!!!!! We have waited for 9 years, since our first son was adopted, so we could all go to DisneyWorld and it just kept getting put off... now it is only 44 Days for us!!! It has been about 11 years since I have been to the big kingdom at all and I use to go a lot and this is our children's FIRST TIME to the big kingdom and all the parks!!! The oldest one is turning 10 so we are celebrating his Birthday there!!!

1.) New Fantasyland -- when last visited, it was just construction walls and towering cranes. I cannot wait to walk through what appears to be a meticulously themed land. We intend to scour every nook and cranny.
    You've seen more than me!! I'm so ready to see the new Fantasy land!!! I can't wait for the Dwarf's mine train!!!! :-)

2.) Be Our Guest Restaurant -- I managed to snag a pre-park-open breakfast time slot on our first day at the Magic Kingdom.
    We are wanting to do the quick dining for this one! It looks so magical and we love magic!!! I hope your family has a great experience

3.) Magic Bands -- Big Brother Watching? Who Cares, if my brother's name is Mickey. I think it will be very convenient, especially at the water parks. (May make the trip more "priceyer", which I'm sure was the intent.)
    We are considering buying the special pretty ones!!! I am so excited to use these for the first time. With special needs kids and boys taboot, I'm glad that big brother (or uncle Mickey) is watching! :-)

4.) Harambe Expansion -- we are very excited to see Festival of the Lion King in its new location, as well as the new Harambe Market.
    This is actually THE first park that my son chose for his wish trip!! He is sooooooo excited to see Animanl kingdom!!!

5.) The BOATHOUSE -- (I used all-caps because they do!) We will eat there for a late dinner on arrival day. Should be a great way to start a trip.
    6.) Peter Pan queue -- On our first day, after breakfast we are going to dash over and get in line before the standby gets too long.
    I just found out about this new queue line!!! I can't wait to see it. :-).
    7.) Raglan Road -- I've always wanted to eat there, but never managed to do it. This trip will be different.
    8.) Boma Breakfast -- I've read nothing but rave reviews on this site for breakfast so we will give it a shot.
    9.) Fishing in Riverside -- I've never fished a day in my life. My DS5 said he wants to try. What better place to learn.
    10.) Son's face on -- 7DMT, Splash Mountain, Dinosaur, Soarin', and Big Thunder. These will all be first time rides for him and I can't wait to see his expression!!!!!
    AWE, that is soooo awesome!!! I am so excited for you! I am excited for the same things really. The boys have ridden some of the DL sister park's rides, but there are many that were closed on our first visit to DL so we can't wait to get to the Big Kingdom and ride their versions and their "true to DW only" rides!!! We have the memory maker lined up and ready so that we can get all those pictures!! I hope that your family has a great time!

I have waited for years to take my adopted children to Disneyworld. I was brought up in the magic as I lived only a few hours from the kingdom and I have always dreamed of the day that I could take my children and share the magic with them. While it will be a challenge as we do have children with cognitive and physical challenges we are ready to take it on and excited to see them flourish!! I know I will cry at the parade, shows and fireworks as so many of my own memories were made on the streets of the same parks, some during the same parades! I think I am looking most forward to the rides that DL doesn't have like Carousel of Progress, Dwarf's mine train, test track, wedway people mover, All of Animal Kingdom, Figment and the imagination, Universe of Energy and all of World showcase. I have missed my Epcot so much.
    You and your family have a great time!!!! I know we will! :-)

That's a start for me. I'm sure there's more. What are you looking forward to?
    Sarah K.
    85-87 Campground - 89 CAbins
    91 The Tree House Villas - 2001 Nov. Lake Buena Vista Best W.
    2002 Movies - 2002 Sports
    2003 Music - 2004 Cabins
    2006 DW Movies
    2013 DisneyLand- Embassy Suites S
    2014 Disneyland-Anaheim Plaza
    2015 Disneyworld Sports
    2017 DL?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: