Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
Janet thank you for taking valuable time out of your day to look into this for me. MUCH appreciated!
As of yesterday afternoon Virginia with Guest Services said most optimistic view is that it would open Monday or Tuesday. I am currently working to see what other accommodations are there which is not much as she was kind enough to let me know the reason rooms are few when park volume is at 2, 3, 4 or 5 at the most out of 10 is that our Magnanimous Disney group has taken ALL their Cruise Guests and put them at the World... I mean REALLY before you relocate your current displaced guest??? Just chaps my butt!!!

IF you get a moment please update your live view of the situation.

At this moment our departure from Atlanta to Orlando is set for noon tomorrow Friday the 15th.

Again I appreciate all you guys taking time to help!!!
Sheesh you mean they didn't automatically move you somewhere already? That's crazy. That area is still roped off today, we. Just came by there and they just now are cutting trees up from down on the trail over there, no boat will take us over and you can't even turn in the driveway, it's blocked by cones. I can't believe they didn't move you, it seems really dead down here right now, I guess next week is going to be a different story. I know it's not o property but I stayed at the Melia in May and they had nice rooms at a good price and they had full kitchens etc.