I joined in 2004. I was planning a big family reunion trip to Disney World. I was married to my ex at the time also. My DS 1 was 15, DS2 was 13 and DD was 10.

Now DS1(28) is a student at Embry Riddle to become a helicopter pilot, married, divorced and married again to a Disney lover. . DS2 (26) is a software engineer and got married in December. DD(23) works fulltime for Goodwill, has a 2 year old, and is my co-conspirator in planning. All three significant others have been indoctrinated to Disney with trips to Disneyland. This year will be the SOs first trips to Disney World.

Right before our trip in 2007, I went to the pound on a whim (my husky had died two years earlier, and I hadn't been able to bear the thought of another dog until 2007) and saw a black chow/retriever mix named Mydnyght. I fell in love with her but didn't think it would be fair to adopt her and then leave on a two week trip. I thought about her the whole trip and returned to the pound the day after we got back. She was still there waiting for me. Now she is there waiting for me every morning when I get home from work.

I have survived a nasty divorce, a perforated ulcer, and cervical cancer since then. DS1 was deployed on the Enterprise and returned home safely. There were a lot of times in the hospital that reading Intercot was what put a smile on my face.

I am excited to be going back to Disney World again with all of my kids.