Quantcast Disney Theme Park Playsets - Page 7

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea what he is talking about and if that is true then you have a mark VI which is very hard to believe as Disney has never sold one to anyone because it is still on the track in FL.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

• Sales Associate - Disney Store #557
    • Attractions Host - Magic Kingdom Jungle Cruise
    • Lead Sales Associate - Disney Store #339

DVC Member since 2003 (Vero Beach, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom & Bay Lake Tower)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Default Disney Theme Park Playsets

Hi Folks,

It is probably one of the older new ones, when they updated the monorail's they could have got rid of this one to make room for the new one, like this year when I went I saw a new silver striped one.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

I will keep adding to my Disney World Resort

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

Now that I think about it, it may have been that. Because about a year and a half ago, they updated the computer control system on the monorails and they probably created a new car witht he new system and switched it out. Do you have the entire train or just the front car?
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

DVC Member since 2003 (Vero Beach, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom & Bay Lake Tower)

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

disneydude1, I forget how many cars are on a full train, but I have the front and back control cars, and 3 middle ones. I have just as many cars as the Monorail toy does, just look at the red striped toy monorail and that is what it basically looks like.

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, thats another confusing thing, because the Mark VI (6) never had five cars, they had six cars. Five cars were Mark IV (4). I am so confused.

I guess, I'll just have to wait for the pictures from you. Could you post them soon?
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

I will post them as soon as possible. Do you think they will ever release a Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Playset?

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

I HOPE SO! I am waiting so bad for the following playsets to be made:

Big Thunder Mountiain
    Splash Mountain (Theme Park Collection)
    Matterhorn Bobsleds Mountain
    Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

I want these 4 playsets so bad!

Oh, also Expedition Everest!

I have to go now, I have to go to work for the mouse! Post any comments and I'll check them out later tonight!
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

disneydude1, didn't you make a custom made Tower of Terror?

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, but it is just styrofoam. It is just painted and has pictures from the building on it to make it look real. I really like how it turned out. But I want a playset that has elevators that drop and a Hollywood Tower Hotel sign that lights up and flickers. Maybe one day!
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

Ya, I wonder why they practically paused the collection? Do you know? They have made it's a small world, Splash Mountain, and Cinderella's Golden Carrousel, but they are discontinued now and has been since 2001. Oh ya, also did you open the 3 WDW buses.

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

I opened the buses as well as the Tomorrowland Action Playset and Star Tours. Those attractions are not open yet to guests but will be soon:

3 Buses - May 5th
    Star Tours - May 19th
    TL Action Playset - May 24th
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

disneydude1, so the 3 WDW buses will be opening first, am I correct? What is the Star Tours attraction? Is it the die-cast model of the Star Speeder?

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

The Star Tours Speeder is something made of plastic it's very nice it's for both Star Wars and Disney fans I wish I had one. Also I wish they produce a Matterhorn with ability to work with a Attraction Connecter even though they don't make them anymore and I also want Disney to make the new monorail at Disneyland in 2007 that be awesome.
    VMK name:disneyracerdude

"As long as there's imagination Disneyland will never be complete" Walt Disney

"Ladies and Gentleman we are making are way to the entrance of Main Street USA gatway to the 7themed lands of the Magic Kingdom."Monorail Spiel

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FlDisneyguy29
    The Star Tours Speeder is something made of plastic it's very nice it's for both Star Wars and Disney fans I wish I had one. Also I wish they produce a Matterhorn with ability to work with a Attraction Connecter even though they don't make them anymore and I also want Disney to make the new monorail at Disneyland in 2007 that be awesome.
    Hi Folks,

FlDisneyguy, that would be awsome! Did you know that they once had it's a small world, Splash Mountain, and Cinderella's Golden Carousell playsets for sale at Walt Disney World? I am going to play Kingdom Hearts now, I will check out your posts later this afternoon.

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

When did they sold them because anything now that's a Disney Attraction will be a theme park editon and when I said about Disneyland their getting a new monorail next year and hopefully they could make it into a monorail toy like the others.
    VMK name:disneyracerdude

"As long as there's imagination Disneyland will never be complete" Walt Disney

"Ladies and Gentleman we are making are way to the entrance of Main Street USA gatway to the 7themed lands of the Magic Kingdom."Monorail Spiel

Post Thanks / Like

Those 3 playsets were sold at WDW? They aren't part of the collection. They are part of the key to the kingdom collection of toys made by hasbro.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Quote Originally Posted by disneydude1
    Those 3 playsets were sold at WDW? They aren't part of the collection. They are part of the key to the kingdom collection of toys made by hasbro.
    Hi Folks,

Yes disneydude1 and FlDisneyguy29, those 3 were sold WDW in early 2000 and were later discontiued by early 2001. They were made by Hasbro for WDW and Disneyland. That was the Theme Park Playsets for that time, until Disney got the idea to create the official Theme Park Collection. So those sets were kind of a pre-collection for that year they were out. Then later when WDW and Disneyland discontinued it in early 2001, they shipped them to Toys"R"us, Wal-Mart, and diffrent toy outlets in all of the United States. Luckly I bought them before they were discontinued from WDW. They can be still found on eBay today. Oh, I forgot to mention one other Hasbro playset that was sold... when you seen my Disney World Resort Model photos on webshots, the drawbridge just before the castle were the "Cinderellabration" show is held. That was a playset from that collection also. It had a small stand up castle that was included, it looks not as good as the real collection's Cinderella's Castle, it is like 10 times smaller! Anyways, tell me what you guys think! Also disneydude1, did you get a chance to locate a Town Square Playset?

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Hi Folks,

disneydude1, I checked eBay for the Town Square Playset and I found only 1. That may be of intrest to you, also I forgot what Disney's merchandising phone number is, do you know? Did you call Disney to get the 3 WDW buses? That is what I might have to do too.

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Post Thanks / Like

The number is 4073636200 but you can't get them right now because as of yesterday they were on back order and even that you may want to hurry as Disney has now discontinued even more of the collection. So who knows how long these buses will be available for.
    Have a magical day! Todd

My Disney Career

DisneyWorldMaster Guest

Quote Originally Posted by disneydude1
    The number is 4073636200 but you can't get them right now because as of yesterday they were on back order and even that you may want to hurry as Disney has now discontinued even more of the collection. So who knows how long these buses will be available for.
    Hi Folks,

Okay disneydude1, I will call and order that tommorow afternoon. What more did they discontinue? I wonder why they would discontinue such great sets for? Maybe they are not selling very good? Also my neighbour said that she went to WDW a week ago, and they ordered a ball with Stitch on it, and they left it at their resort. So they got back home and she said she ordered it off of a Disney World Merchandising Website, have you ever heard of this website? I have never heard of it until now.

See you real soon,
    DisneyWorldMaster

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: