Quantcast Intercot Team Ride Competition - Page 10

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

TinkRocks, I was just worried I had forgotten somebody on your list. I had just been cutting and pasting what you had been sending me. That's why I wanted everybody to double and triple check the lists before submitting.

Padme's list has been submitted.

Padme, can you look at the first post and tell me on JimiNewtron and CL_NASAMan, who has what room. JimiNewtron had started with a tomorrowland theme, that's what got me confused.

Monkey, have you submitted your list yet??? Just want official word. Now we all wait and see if we all made it in. I know that the lists were completely correctly, now we see who they choose.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    LittleDragonErin Guest

Yes, Monkey submitted...er I submitted as Monkey. Lol. He didn't have time before work so I did it for him. Everything was exactly as you posted it.

Post Thanks / Like

If your team gets accepted you will get the message in VMK that your team did get registered.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

I really hate that I missed the event..I may be in the market for a new pc anyway so I doubt I could of participated even If I had been in town. So I will be there in spirit you guys!
    Zip A Dee Doo Dah…Zip A Dee Day
    More Disney Fun Is On The Way
    Stay Tuned For Lots Of Fun Things
    To Zip A Dee Doo During Your Stay
    Up Next ~ Water Parks! Retro Resort TV

If you can't be there...be here!

Now Wishing I Was Standing In Line

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WED1901

I really hate that I missed the event..I may be in the market for a new pc anyway so I doubt I could of participated even If I had been in town. So I will be there in spirit you guys!
    Walt you can still do a room. When we get done with the event, we will merge this ride like the others into one big ride. Everybody can add on then. We would like to have you come out that weekend when everybody is bored waiting.

Fan, I think we will be getting an email. Because they mentioned the thing about if you have AOL mail.... If they would tell you in the game, why would they say that. I'm reading into it that each captain will get a email to the email address we provided them. I may be wrong??

Post Thanks / Like

It says you'll get a reply either way. So they will tell you if you've been accepted or not.
    -MonkeyBoyJoe
    "So no pirates means no swag and no swag means no grog. And we're getting dangerously low on grog." [Monkey Island]

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Team 4, I just got the email that are registration has been accepted for the event. We are in. I will show the rules in the other post. Wish I was on VMK to celebrate. I'm dancing in my office now.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Team For!

Good luck to the rest of us!
    "Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe."

Post Thanks / Like

Good news is they took the format I used, so that's the way we reformated everybody else's. So its just a matter of them getting through the messages. I have every confidence that all 4 teams will get in since we did this early. Way to go captains! I know we worked our tails of the last few days to get everything just right.

See it does pay for me to drive everybody nuts before one of these things.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chescat
    See it does pay for me to drive everybody nuts before one of these things.
    Pay? I never got paid?

"Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe."

LittleDragonErin Guest

As long as they are walnuts or cashews. :P

Post Thanks / Like

18 Winners Top six for 3 Catorgies which includes a grand prize winner and then the next 5 winners.

So each team has a 9% chance to win. Not too bad compared to the everest event.
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

9% chance... I'll take those odds!

Now, if only VMK would hurry the heck up and e-mail me!
    Disney is life......the rest is just details!

Post Thanks / Like

Just as a reminder, the lists that were submitted are not one for one with who's got what room. We have more rooms than we have people. We are going by the list in the first post of this thread.

(Exception is I may have a problem with the last two people on Padme's list).

Post Thanks / Like

I find this part interesting:

While it is not necessary to keep your ride open to be judged, we hope you will be able to keep it open during the event weekend so other Players can enjoy what you and your team have created.
    -MonkeyBoyJoe
    "So no pirates means no swag and no swag means no grog. And we're getting dangerously low on grog." [Monkey Island]

Post Thanks / Like

This is what my letter from staff had (and it didn't say don't need to be there to be judged), just this:

Please try to keep your ride open during the event so that others can enjoy what you and your team have created.

I think at least what we did last time was as a room got judged, we all moved to the next ride team. So maybe they are hinting they want people to keep their rides open and could it be held against us if we don't?

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Maybe that's why none of our teams won last time out?
    Perhaps we ought to leave someone in our teams start rooms so this way our slide rides can be open for the duration of the competition instead of the ride to be judged?
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's just the opposite. Remember the last time, there were SO MANY players sitting in their rooms wondering...is a judge coming? Was I afk when they finally came? Did they decide to try my room when I d/c?

Not to mention it was Bat Magic weekend, so everybody was scrambling to earn credits and get those 10,000 credit pins. So hardly anybody was really hitting the ride rooms. And many felt they missed out because they had to room-sit.

I know that was the big concern for a lot of groups again this weekend. And of course people are wondering if another such coughTreasureDetectorcough magic will show up during that weekend.

So most of me is thinking that they have added that notice to the newsletter so players don't have to worry
    about sitting in their rooms all day.

Oh..and just something to note...whether it was a factor or not, but the winning team was one of the last if not the last to be judged. O_o
    -MonkeyBoyJoe

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

Monkey did our team get accepted yet? What team won last time?
    Chris
    "WDWizard"

Last Trip: Disney's Hollywood Studios/Blizzard Beach June 2008

Next Trip: Not anytime soon. Been there, seen it all, have too many t-shirts.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tick Tock

I still haven't received any e-mails from VMK - how worried should I be?

When I've contacted VMK before, it takes forever to receive a response - should I register our team again, or should I just shut up and be patient?

I don't want to let the team down...
    Disney is life......the rest is just details!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: