Quote Originally Posted by BIGDOG View Post
Very sad indeed Snow White has always been one of my favorites and probably not for the same reason as the rest of you. I did enjoy the ride with my children many times and loved the theme and so on. The main reason I have always loved Snow White is that with out her character and the success of the 1937 movie Walt Disney would never have been as successful. In fact he took a huge gamble borrowing a lot of money to make the movie and of course the rest is history. I just think there should always be some sort of area or ride or something to do with Snow white In Disney World. Look on the bright side maybe there can now be a new ride:
SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN?
Kids should love that ride
Hmm, if Snow White and the Huntsman does well in the box office, maybe Universal would consider some sort of Snow White ride since they are putting out the movie... But I wouldn't hold my breath on that... I cannot picture Kristen Stewart in any theme park attraction...

And as much as I hate the princesses taking over 90% of fantasyland, I do agree with you.. Snow White should have representation in Disney... And she will... She is supposed to have a meet and greet (agh, I hate even saying those words) by the Dwarf cottage... The ride will not feature her at all...