Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
My son had a half-day at school today so we took advantage of the free time and saw MTR this afternoon and really, really liked it! The 3D was seamless! And there are some nice surprises before and at the very end of the movie... I must admit that I got pretty choked up at the end (I know... I'm a dork ).
OMG me too! Didn't see it in 3-D - but I thought it was so cute. I loved how the little guy turned out! I cried!!!!

And again - one of those things, where I can't even imagine orphanages, with kids never finding a family........ I know today's foster care system isn't the best - but doesn't it beat institutionalized care for children?

I also liked how they showed how a villain was made (similar to how they did it in The Incredibles, but with a twist!).

We saw it with a lot of kids - and one Mom actually yelled out at the end - "Encore, Bravo!" And the kids clapped and cheered. I love when a movie moves people like that!

My two nephews ages 9 & 5 loved it ...... I would pay to see it again before the DVD - I think I may have missed some dialogue. The future family is a little odd, and in watching the oddity - some lines could have been easily missed!

I highly recommend this one!