Quantcast Character clothes

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Character clothes

I was wondering if anyone has a list of the different clothes the characters wear, and where you can find them. For example with Mickey Mouse at MK he wears his normal outfit of red pants and black coat and at Epcot he wears a space outfit. Thanks in advance

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh gosh. I don't think there is a list of the outfits they wear. Let me see if I can get some:
    Mickey
    MK- The traditional suit
    Epcot- No longer wears the Space gear, wears the Blue YOAMD suit.
    MGM- The blue outfit at the Hat, and wears his Sorceror outfit on Mickey Ave.
    AK- Safari gear

Donald
    MK- Blue YOAMD shirt in the show, regular blue shirt if in Toontown
    Epcot- wears Spanish outfit in Mexico
    MGM- YOAMD outfit
    AK- safari outfit

Minnie
    MK- YOAMD in show, red polka-dot dress if in Toontown
    Epcot- YOAMD
    MGM- YOAMD
    AK- safari dress

Goofy
    MK- YOAMD in show, regular if in Toontown
    Epcot- YOAMD
    MGM- YOAMD
    AK- Safari

Belle
    Yellow Gown- Norway (greeter), Toontown
    Blue dress- France, CRT, Norway

These are the only ones that I can think of that change regularly in the parks. Some may change at the holidays, but for the most part this is it. Also, some wear different outfits at the character dinings.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

This is a really dumb question, but when the character is a greeter, is she the one that is in the front of the restaurant and who you get your picture taken with? Does she not go around to the different tables then?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Belle'sMyDream View Post
    This is a really dumb question, but when the character is a greeter, is she the one that is in the front of the restaurant and who you get your picture taken with? Does she not go around to the different tables then?
    There are no dumb questions in my book! When they are a greeter (from what I've seen) You have your picture taken with them when you walk in the door, and the little ones get to talk to them or what have you. Then you dont see the greeter again I dont think, someone else might know if thats concrete or changes. But when we did Akershur we got our picture with Belle first and then were seated.
    You can't take the sky from me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Belle'sMyDream View Post
    There are never any dumb questions. And yes, that is correct. For example, at Norway the character that stands at the front is the greeter character. So she won't circulate the resturant.
    Cruises:
    Feb 12-16, 2012 (Dream), Oct 20-27, 2012 (Fantasy Eastern), Sept 8-12, 2013 (Dream) Jan 20-24, 2014 (Magic) Sept 14-18, 2015 (Dream) Sept 25-29, 2017 (Dream) Sept 22-29, 2018 (Fantasy Eastern) Sept 23-27, 2019 (Dream)

Post Thanks / Like

You guys are so nice. Thank you for answering, and now that i realize what they are, and I can now look for them! thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like

The characters often have different outfits at the various character meals, too. For example, at Chef Mickey's, they're all in restaurant garb.
    Ben

Post Thanks / Like

also at special events like P&PP, MNSSHP, AND MVMCP, the characters are decked out in themed costumes.

I was lucky enough to see minnie in her spider witch costume. Also.. on the week of halloween, pooh and friends on their greeting trail in animal kingdom appear in their halloween costumes. pooh as a adorable bumble-bee, tigger as a skeleton, and eeyore as a mummy!

Courtney

Post Thanks / Like

Default Characters In Halloween Costumes

That is so cute! I would love to see all my faves in their costumes.
    " But you see, I have the other slipper! "

1987 - Off Site
    1995 - Off Site
    2001 - All-Star Sports
    2005 - All-Star Music
    Next Trip - September 2009 - Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

The Halloween and P&P outfits are so cute! Let me see if I can remember them:
    Halloween
    Mickey at AK- Scarecrow
    Minnie at AK- Cowgirl
    Goofy at AK- Cowboy
    Donald at AK- Davey Crockett
    Pooh- Bumblebee
    Tigger- Skeleton
    Eeyore- Mummy
    Piglet- Flower
    Minnie at MNSSHP- I believe she is a witch
    Mickey at MNSSHP (can't remember)
    Donald at MNSSHP- Pumpkin
    Pluto at MNSSHP- space puppy
    Stitch at MNSSHP- Elvis

P&P Parties
    Mickey- Pirate
    Minnie- Princess
    Donald- Pirate
    Daisy- Princess
    Goofy and Pluto- Pirates
    Chip and Dale- Space Chipmunks
    Lilo and Stitch- pirates
    Cruises:

CaptainJessicaSparrow Guest

Ummmmmmmmmm.....yeah. Mickey has like....200+ different outfits. Minnie is like...300+. And there are like 1000 different characters, and while not all of them have that many costumes, almost all of them have at least 2 such as summer and winter, celebration, hard-ticket, and holidays.

Examples: Traditional Mickey, Classic Mickey, Steamboat Willie, BLT, Sorcerer Mickey, Space Mickey, YOAMD Mickey, SpectroMagic, Christmas, SADCT, DSMC, Jammin Jungle, Pirate Mickey, Chef Mickey, Wedding Mickey, Mardi Gras Mickey, St. Patrick's Day Mickey, Patriotic Mickey, 80's Mickey, Pool Party Mickey, Halloween Mickey....the list could go on and while these are not always ones you can find in the parks.

Some are exclusive Cast Member and CP events, some are character dinings, some are DCL. Then there are the forgein ones such as Mickey from Hong Kong where they have the yukata, kimono, hakama, and haori for Mickey as well as his New Years outfits.

So while it's not a dumb question, it's a question that there really isn't an answer to because there really are all that many. Plus, they keep a lot of the ones from the old celebrations that they retire.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: