Quantcast Moms and Moms-to-Be Club - Page 43

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations!!!
    See You Real Soon!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Yay!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!!!!!!! Enjoy that wonderful and miraculous new bundle!!!!
    Terra - Wife, mother, special needs teacher. Disney addict! °o°

Advocate for my 2 sons. David: Auto-immune disorder. Praying for remission!ASD/SPD & Aaron: ADHD/Anxiety/ASD. Life makes us stronger!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Baby no-name!!!!!

Congratulations Lizzy!!!
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

It's been a while since I posted...things got a bit crazy, and though there is no excuse for neglecting friends, I just have to say I'm happy to be back.

Now, the good news.

My wife delivered Samuel on Dec. 12th at 8:37 AM!! He was 9 lbs. 3 oz. We found out the day before that Erin's blood pressure was rising, and Sam showed no signs of wanting to get out, so they scheduled a c-section for the next morning. Needless to say, it was a whirlwind day.

But mom is doing great, Sam is doing great, and daddy's a wreck. He is the most beautiful baby on the face of the earth though. And he's been really good to us...he'll be awake between feedings during the day, and sleep between feedings at night. He's perfect.

Thank you all for all your wonderful advice over the past nine months. You are truly good people. Best wishes to everyone!
    Steve

Ohana means family....
    Schultzy means crazy family!

Last Trip: November 2015 At POP

Next Trip: May 2017 at POP...again. Unless the FP+ thing isn't worked out. Then we'll go to Dollywood. Or just stay home and look at pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Emergency U/S

After lunch with my Mom today, I realized that I had red spotting and cramping worse than period cramps...not a good sign...often a sign of losing the baby.

The doctor rushed me into a radiologist's office for an emergency U/S. Twenty minutes of a regular U/S...and the technician had said nothing. She then does a different kind of U/S...another twenty minutes...and she turns the screen to me.

I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut and let the doctor talk to you...but look...it's your little peanut...about the size of a large cherry...heart pumping away. She even let me hear his/her heartbeat...176 bpm...perfect heartrate. She told me the reason it was taking so long...my little one kept squirming around...refusing to stay still...I even saw his/her waving to me!!

My bean has visible arms and legs...and even a nose...he/she kept waggling her little arms at me!!

After the U/S, they sent me over to my doctor's office...which happens to be next door to the radiologist's office...and a triage nurse spoke to me.

She said that the little one is doing great...measuring nine weeks and one day...even though I'm only nine weeks even. He/she has a perfect heartrate and looks great.

There is a problem though...which explains why I've been spotting...there is a small tear in the placenta...not good, but she said that it should heal on it's own. They're going to do another U/S next month to check if it's healed.

Please keep us in your prayers...hopefully this tear will heal itself!
    Former WDW MK BTM CM.

Engaged at MGM's OFSL on NYE 2006.

Married to DisneyDave4479 (June 16, 2007).

PAP since October 2007.

Been enjoying WDW since 1986...with hundreds of visits...just call me lucky!

VMK: PoorPuzzledFish.

Post Thanks / Like

Steve, congrats, wonderful!!!!

Fallen droplet, I am so sorry you went through that!! I hate when they call they scare you in an u/s (I have them for something else, and I still get nervewracked), is that placenta previa? I know this is pretty common, but please rest and take care of yourself! I will pray for you, it will all be worth it! I have three girls and all their hb's were high, I heard boys have 130 and under, but who knows, it's fun to guess!

Post Thanks / Like

Steve, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

No, it wasn't called that. Whatever the triage nurse called it...which I can't remember...it was three words...all gobligoop to me. I'm just hoping and praying that it will heal itself.
    Former WDW MK BTM CM.

PAP since October 2007.

Post Thanks / Like

CONGRATS STEVE ON BABY SAMUEL!!!!!!!!!!

You'll have to post a link to pictures when you get a few minutes!!

Fallendroplet...I am so sorry about your scare!!!!! [boy I've been there done that!!]
    I'm so glad the baby is healthy though!! And it is true that those tears pretty much heal on their own. I've known several people that had them!

Please keep us posted on how your doing though!!

And man...I am so anxious to hear from Lizzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advocate for my 2 sons. David: Auto-immune disorder. Praying for remission!ASD/SPD & Aaron: ADHD/Anxiety/ASD. Life makes us stronger!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations Daddy Steve & Mommy Erin, and welcome Sam!

Fallendroplet - so sorry to hear about the bleeding and cramping, but how wonderful that you got to see your healthy little bean! I hope the tear heals soon and everything is okay - were you put on bedrest?
    Lea-Ann

Post Thanks / Like

No, I wasn't placed on bedrest. They basically said to use my better judgement...no strenuous exercise, no lifting heavy objects, no sex...things like that.
    Former WDW MK BTM CM.

PAP since October 2007.

Post Thanks / Like

Fallendroplet- I am praying it all works out for you. Do take it easy. That can be a scary thing you are going through.

Thanks everyone again for all the congrats. PJ is doing great. He has already passed his birthweight. He only gets up for 2 brief periods at night but sleeps really good. He is a very calm baby. I have a couple pictures on my Myspace
    ºoº Lizzy ºoº

I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do. --Helen Keller

Former VMK: dizzylizzy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy View Post
    Fallendroplet- I am praying it all works out for you. Do take it easy. That can be a scary thing you are going through.

Thanks everyone again for all the congrats. PJ is doing great. He has already passed his birthweight. He only gets up for 2 brief periods at night but sleeps really good. He is a very calm baby. I have a couple pictures on my Myspace
    Welcome little PJ!!!!! Glad everything is going smoothly!
    Hey can you PM me your myspace address. You're homepage takes me to webshots I wanna see pictures of the little guy!! lol

Post Thanks / Like

Terra, I know I told you Jordan was born in Nov. but I just saw she and David share a bday of Nov. 13. I know you are due in July, you have to have the baby on the 20th, b/c Lindsey's bday is that day. That would be too funny having two of our kids share birthdays.

Post Thanks / Like

i have been part of this board since june but never really post....i check in everyday though!!
    Anyway im due March 19th and we already have a disney trip planned in may for mothers day and my 30s bday and the baby is not even born yet!! haha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1 View Post
    Terra, I know I told you Jordan was born in Nov. but I just saw she and David share a bday of Nov. 13. I know you are due in July, you have to have the baby on the 20th, b/c Lindsey's bday is that day. That would be too funny having two of our kids share birthdays.
    LOL...oh that would BE funny!!!! My offical due date was changed to July 11th...so we'll see....that would be way over due and David came 2 weeks early! he he....

I'm just thinking how stinking hot it's going to be in Florida in July when the baby comes!! eeks!

Peterpansflight!!! How fun for mother's day!!!!!!!!!!!! what a great "gift" !!! And congrats too!!

Post Thanks / Like

Terra and Murphy1 - my oldest son's birthday is Nov 14!
    ºoº Lizzy ºoº

I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do. --Helen Keller

Former VMK: dizzylizzy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy View Post
    Terra and Murphy1 - my oldest son's birthday is Nov 14!
    No way....How crazy all these birthdays so close together or on the same day!!!

How's the little one Lizzy???????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Terra View Post
    No way....How crazy all these birthdays so close together or on the same day!!!

How's the little one Lizzy???????
    And what were we all doing on Valentines Day the year our little ones were born???!!!!!

Ben's b-day is Nov 9th (He was a week early), my estimated conception date was Feb 19th from the ultrasound - a little close to Valentine's Day, don't yah think???!!! The nurses were BUSY and the mat ward was full the week I had Ben - they commented on Valentines Day too!

Just popping in quick - We are still away and the weather here is AWESOME!!! Terra, I will call you later this week, we are looking into goin to the Florida Aquarium in Tampa over the next few days. Ben has had a fever the last 2 days so we have not done much - I am sure it is just from teething, but the poor little man is not his happy little self.
    Lea-Ann

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flower View Post
    And what were we all doing on Valentines Day the year our little ones were born???!!!!!

Ben's b-day is Nov 9th (He was a week early), my estimated conception date was Feb 19th from the ultrasound - a little close to Valentine's Day, don't yah think???!!! The nurses were BUSY and the mat ward was full the week I had Ben - they commented on Valentines Day too!

Just popping in quick - We are still away and the weather here is AWESOME!!! Terra, I will call you later this week, we are looking into goin to the Florida Aquarium in Tampa over the next few days. Ben has had a fever the last 2 days so we have not done much - I am sure it is just from teething, but the poor little man is not his happy little self.
    Yeah, my DH said no more birthday celebrations for me!! [my Birthday IS Valentines Day! lol]

Sounds good!! I hope I can meet up with you! Our budget is a little tight this month because of Christmas....Teachers only get paid once a month so the next payday is the end of Jan. since they all got paid early before Christmas break...So we have to stretch it for 6 weeks....ughhh...lol....

Lizzy, PJ is sooooooooo cute!!! I saw his pictures on myspace!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Could someone please start a new Mommy topic for 2008? This thread is 43 pages long and almost 2 years old. We'll sticky the new one as soon as it is generated.

Thanks.
    ¨¨*:•

"Here You Leave Today and Enter the World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy!"

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: