Quantcast Annual Passholders- win a sneak peak of the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage!

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    wandering around a freezer somewhere below POTC in NOS
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Annual Passholders- win a sneak peak of the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage!

Disneyland Annual Passholders- log in to the Disneyland website where you can enter a contest to win a chance to preview the new Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage attraction at Disneyland on either June 6th or June 7th.

Guests are encouraged to select multiple time periods to increase their chances of winning, but they are only eligible to win a single time period. Annual Passholders may only enter the opportunity drawing once and will not be able to modify their entry once it is submitted.

June 7, 2007 is a blockout date for Southern California Select and Southern California Disneyland® Resort Annual Passes. If your time slot is on June 7 and you have one of these Annual Passes categories, you will be allowed access to Disneyland® Park without purchasing a blockout ticket.

All members of your party must be present and show their valid Disneyland® Resort Annual Passport. Admission is non-transferable.

Winning time periods will be strictly enforced. Guests will only be allowed to enter the attraction queue at their winning time.

The sneak peek event may include long wait periods, is subject to temporary closures and may be canceled at any time. Winning the opportunity drawing does not guarantee admission to the attraction

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks SO much for the info Mufasa! You ROCK! Luckily that time frame is EXACTLY when I plan on being at the park anyway! WOO HOO!
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Darn! Wish I was still going to be a passholder at that time, since I'll be there on the 8th.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mufasa, just signed up. Only time I couldn't check was 8:00-9:00am on June 7th. I can't even think of arriving at the park that early.

Post Thanks / Like

Default WooHoo!

Thanks for the heads up Mufasa!

I entered. I wish everyone luck in winning a time slot!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mufasa, I entered for one of the days ... the other is my long work day.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

I just entered for both days.

Wish me luck!
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Wish i could enter but i'm blocked out on those days. We're going on the 12th for my post-birthday trip. (I'm blocked out on my birthday, i wish they could bend the rules...)
    Ariel
    Disneyland Annual Pass Holder

VMK Name: IzzyInWonderland

1996-Disneyland Hotel
    1998-Disneyland Hotel
    2002-WDW All-Star Music Resort

COUNTLESS TRIPS TO DLR BUT ONLY 1 TRIP TO WDW

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by *tinker_belle* View Post
    Wish i could enter but i'm blocked out on those days. We're going on the 12th for my post-birthday trip. (I'm blocked out on my birthday, i wish they could bend the rules...)
    They did bend the rules. Here's the official Disney stance:

* Winners will be notified by e-mail on or around June 1, 2007. Only winners will be notified.

Guests are encouraged to select multiple time periods to increase their chances of winning, but they are only eligible to win a single time period. Annual Passholders may only enter the opportunity drawing once and will not be able to modify their entry once it is submitted.

June 7, 2007 is a blockout date for Southern California Select and Southern California Disneyland® Resort Annual Passes. If your time slot is on June 7 and you have one of these Annual Passes categories, you will be allowed access to Disneyland® Park without purchasing a blockout ticket.

All members of your party must be present and show their valid Disneyland® Resort Annual Passport. Admission is non-transferable.

Winning time periods will be strictly enforced. Guests will only be allowed to enter the attraction queue at their winning time.

The sneak peek event may include long wait periods, is subject to temporary closures and may be canceled at any time. Winning the opportunity drawing does not guarantee admission to the attraction

Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage is inspired by Disney·Pixar's "Finding Nemo." © Disney/Pixar

Please s

Post Thanks / Like

Got to DLR about noon today (5/6/07). We went via Monorail through Downtown Disney. They had the submarines going today and could see them from the monorail (we were there last weekend for 3 days and saw nothing). Don't things always happen when you don't bring your camera. Saw 4 going at once. It looked pretty awesome. It looked to us like it was just the engineers and possibly we were thinking that also there might have been some training going on with who ever is driving the subs. I can't wait.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks Cat for the information. I'm the one that always brings the camera, then forgets it in the car, or hotel room. I entered the lottery for both days. We do not have any plans to be there,...but if we win I'll make a un-planned trip in for sure.
    First Trip To DL 11/56
    DLR PAP (for a long time and currently)
    July 17, 2005 I was there!
    July 17, 2010 I was there!
    VMK - Tinkcollector R.I.P.
    Member #1660 on Intercot West
    Tinkcollector on Intercot-West (R.I.P., good bye West-Side.)
    D23 Charter Member

Post Thanks / Like

Intercotees should remember that if you happen to be 1 of the prize winners for this preview of the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, that you'll have the opportunity to bring up to 5 additional passholder guests with you (yes, those in your party also need to be valid AP holders).

They're awarding a total of I believe 2,275 slots for the preview over the two days (up to 13,650 guests maximum to experience the attraction during the preview) so if there happens to be a winner amongst the group on Intercot and you have extra slots open, I'm sure other Intercot AP holders will step up and gladly be a part of your group and you all can write up trip reports about the attraction.

Post Thanks / Like

Arg, never thought about asking for 6 people, I asked for 4. I wish they weren't waiting so late (6/1/07) to let us know if we got a time or not. Doesn't give us much time to tell our bosses we want off at a certain time. Or people like Marla to make plans ahead.

I have a couple people of Intercot people that may make it if one of us gets a slot (Marla and Varcity). We'll see what we got left over a few days ahead and let people know.

We going to see you there Mufasa.

Post Thanks / Like

For those keeping track of the progress on the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage at Disneyland- the construction walls circling the lagoon have come down, offering guests a good glimpse of the lagoon and passing submarines in testing as we approach the opening date of the attraction.

Before park opening on Monday we had a nice, fun little re-comissioning ceremony for the Submarines with Disneyland Resort President Ed Grier, Imagineer Tony Baxter and U.S. Navy Vice Admiral John Morgan on hand to deliver some short comments (with a nice touch when the Vice Admiral ordered the attraction CMs on hand to prepare to man the fleet) as the Disneyland Band played the National Anthem and Anchors Aweigh as if just seeing the Submarines cruise around the lagoon wasn't enough to get everyone excited to see their return to the park.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
    For those keeping track of the progress on the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage at Disneyland- the construction walls circling the lagoon have come down, offering guests a good glimpse of the lagoon and passing submarines in testing as we approach the opening date of the attraction.

Before park opening on Monday we had a nice, fun little re-comissioning ceremony for the Submarines with Disneyland Resort President Ed Grier, Imagineer Tony Baxter and U.S. Navy Vice Admiral John Morgan.
    Thanks for the update Mufasa, can't wait to get over there and see the new attraction.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, can't wait. I was over there on Friday afternoon looking from the monorail. I saw the submarines going around and some workers there still doing a few things. Must be getting it ready for the Pirate premiere this weekend, so they can show people the outside of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I am going to be at DLR June 7-9 for sure, now I just need my Nemo preview tickets!! COME ON! The wait is killing me!

Please s

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
    Intercotees should remember that if you happen to be 1 of the prize winners for this preview of the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, that you'll have the opportunity to bring up to 5 additional passholder guests with you (yes, those in your party also need to be valid AP holders).
    Mufasa, did they change this? When I put in my entry, I read the "fine print" very carefully and it mentioned that the winner could bring up to 5 additional guests, but that they did NOT have to be AP holders. Perhaps I just misunderstood.

In any event, if I win, I will be bringing my two boys with me. They are both under 3, so they don't have AP's obviously. Will I be able to bring them on with me? Cause, if I can't, then I cannot go.
    Natalie
    INTERCOT Staff: Disneyland Resort-California, The Water Cooler

Post Thanks / Like

Mufasa is the expert, but I did just look at the sign up area again. It says:

"All members of your party must be present and show their valid Disneyland Resort Annual Passport. Admission is non-transferable."

Not sure what happens with the kids, seems like they should be allowed in that head count.

Check out all the cool things you can now purchase also under the same area where the Nemo sneak peak is.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post
    Mufasa, did they change this? When I put in my entry, I read the "fine print" very carefully and it mentioned that the winner could bring up to 5 additional guests, but that they did NOT have to be AP holders. Perhaps I just misunderstood.

In any event, if I win, I will be bringing my two boys with me. They are both under 3, so they don't have AP's obviously. Will I be able to bring them on with me? Cause, if I can't, then I cannot go.
    You would be able to bring your boys with you, since children under 3 aren't charged admission (thus they wouldn't have an AP).

However, all guests that are ages 3 and above will need to present a valid AP (and it's a good idea to be prepared to also have a separate photo ID on hand also for all members of your party, even though the Disneyland AP's have a picture on them just in case).

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: