Quantcast Just Questions--Pirates' Hospital/Cookie Cruise. - Page 57

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 1,121 to 1,139 of 1139
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    I've been known to speak crab on ocassion (or was that I've been known to be crabby on ocassion?). Anyway, no on the phone number... sigh. I've given up on that account now that I've put on so much weight again (sigh).

Click your heels three times! (Or PM me your snail mail addy and some will be yours.)

I'm a bit down in the dumps today... anyone have a calorie-free cookie to cheer me up? You all wouldn't believe the latest installment in the soap opera that my life has become. A box of biscotti to anyone who makes the correct guess (hint: truth IS stranger than fiction).
    Ellen I cannot even venture a guess, but know that you are on my mind. I am sending you and Ben all of my good wishes!!

How about a box of Low cal, low carb Biscotti? Perhaps I may even drive it down to Brooklyn, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by mtown71 View Post
    Oh, that reminds me..while driving to work on Saturday, I saw a pink car with Molly Maids on it. Alex, are you trying to rip off the idea of Merry Maids & what were you doing in OH?
    Alex, is she saying that you're a neat freak? Wherever would anyone get that idea?

Quote Originally Posted by dlpmikki View Post
    Christine - you have not lived until you have seen the original Star Wars films. I'm afraid we will have to send you on some more camps until you agree to watch them and learn to live them!
    Mikki,
    Perhaps we should send Christine to a Star Wars Camp. Do you think we would be able to find on?

Quote Originally Posted by marlyn View Post

So, how is everyone's Tuesday going? I am sitting here in jammies. trying to get up the energy to accomplish something. Why am I so tired? Need more coffee.....
    Tuesday is going great! It is a beautiful day today! Anyone want to join me for some sunbathing by the pool?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Don't forget....There are three Cannuks and a Brit here too! Did you forget about us Alex?
    Oh, Jen...I would never forget about Galactic Hero Babe, Banker Babe, Belle Babe, and I forgot what Lynne's Babe name is.
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Did you give him any cookies? If you want Alex to remember you you must give him a daily bag of cookies....
    You have learned much young Jedi.
    Oh, that reminds me..while driving to work on Saturday, I saw a pink car with Molly Maids on it. Alex, are you trying to rip off the idea of Merry Maids & what were you doing in OH?
    Deb - still upset over the Orlando Bloomers wise cracks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riri529 View Post
    Alex, is she saying that you're a neat freak? Wherever would anyone get that idea?

Mikki,
    Perhaps we should send Christine to a Star Wars Camp. Do you think we would be able to find on?
    Neat freak? I see no freak here!

Stars Wars Camp....now that's a good idea.

Hey Maria....are those blue stars under your name? Congrats on 1,000!
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go on 1,000 Maria!

I'm much to tired to catch up on all the posts. Can I just have a cookie?
    Scott
    2 visits as a child
    6/97, 6/01, 6/04: All-Star Sports
    12/05, 6/08: Pop Century
    May-June/10: Animal Kingdom Lodge
    5/11: All-Star Sports 1 night Epcot Flower & Garden
    May 2013 POFQ (25th anniversary!)

British Columbia, Canada (3408 miles from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Lynne! Even if you were not an every one -- you could NEVER be a no one!! Come on over!!
    Awww shucks On my way!

Tuesday is going great! It is a beautiful day today! Anyone want to join me for some sunbathing by the pool?
    That sounds perfect. I have zero energy. Do you think I am coming down wiht something? Would cookies help? I just had 2 white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. Yummm

Quote Originally Posted by alpro2 View Post
    I forgot what Lynne's Babe name is.
    Beach Babe chaecking in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    I hear ya....exhausted here. Cookies all around!
    ~Lynne~

On deck, you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Let down and haul to run free. Now...bring me that horizon

DCL 2008 Mexico, 2011 Alaska, 2013 Caribbean
    WDW 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
    Disneyland 2015, 2004,1993,1992, 1991,1973

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, everyone, for the nice thoughts. I feel slightly better but there are some MAJOR legal issues to be dealt with.

How about a box of Low cal, low carb Biscotti? Perhaps I may even drive it down to Brooklyn, myself.
    You're always welcome but please bring the Molly Maids with you. ;-> In the meantime, think about coming to the NYC Meet. Bring the kids too... Ben will be there.

Mikki,
    Perhaps we should send Christine to a Star Wars Camp. Do you think we would be able to find one?
    Star Wars Camp is a brilliant idea. If the fan turnout at Star Wars Weekends is any indication, entire families would go.

Anyone have leftovers from dinner? I'm too lazy to cook tonight.
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

British Columbia, Canada (3408 miles from WDW!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, everyone, for the nice thoughts. I feel slightly better but there are some MAJOR legal issues to be dealt with.

I hope your problems get solved soon!

As for dinner. Sorry, I was also too lazy and we went to Subway! I still have cookies though. Would you like one?
    ~Lynne~

On deck, you scabrous dogs! Man the braces! Let down and haul to run free. Now...bring me that horizon

DCL 2008 Mexico, 2011 Alaska, 2013 Caribbean
    WDW 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
    Disneyland 2015, 2004,1993,1992, 1991,1973

Post Thanks / Like

Deb - still upset over the Orlando Bloomers wise cracks?
    Nah, way beyond that....I know it is just jealousy ruling your brain over Orlando. I just saw a pink car & assumed it was yours since you have this strange fascination with pink. So, are you saying it really wasn't you?????
    I agree with you, Scott. We were so busy tonight. I don't even know if I can manage the drive home. Want me to share my peanut butter cookies with you???

Maria...congrats on the 1,000 posts..let's see how long it takes the 2 of us to hit 2,000!!!

Ellen, hope things start working out for you. Hang in there!
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like

Just zooping in to say "hey".

"Hey."

How's everybody?
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on 1000, Maria!

to anyone that needs one!

Ellen, I wish I could come to the NY Meet, but I'll almost certainly be working that weekend.

Hey Ken. Just thought you might want a Hey back. Is it just me, or are you letting this cruise (thread) run a little longer than normal? Not that I want to abandon ship or anything.
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

I just saw a pink car & assumed it was yours since you have this strange fascination with pink. So, are you saying it really wasn't you?????
    Sorry, that wasn't me in the Molly Maids car....I drive the pink Mary Kay car.
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Just zooping in to say "hey".
    Isn't zoop something you eat with a spoon? (sounds like soup...get it?) (don't you have when you have to explain great jokes? )
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Ellen, I wish I could come to the NY Meet, but I'll almost certainly be working that weekend.
    Excuses, excuses!
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Is it just me, or are you letting this cruise (thread) run a little longer than normal? Not that I want to abandon ship or anything.
    Stand by. We'll drop anchor pretty soon and set off for a new adventure.

Everybody ready for Mittwoch?

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

You may have already answered this elsewhere, but since I have been away from the thread for a few weeks I have to ask, what is Mittwoch?

Post Thanks / Like

What - are you too tired to get up and get yourself a cookie? Poor thing, your daughter ain't there to get up and get it for you so you have to come here and see if one of us will take pity on you and bring it to you... (hands Scott two cookies)"here buddy!"

Ongoing hugs for you. Hope everything works out quickly.

I have tons of leftovers. I have a Turkey Skillet dish I made the other night.. pretty good.. ground turkey, can of crushed tomatos, can of tomato sauce, onions, green peppers, and elbow macaroni (a homemade turkey helper!)

I agree with you, Scott. We were so busy tonight. I don't even know if I can manage the drive home. Want me to share my peanut butter cookies with you???
    If your brother in law knew you were giving your peanut butter cookies away to other people I think he would be a bit upset. Do you have any left?

Just zooping in to say "hey"
    Zoop? Did you possibly mean "Swoop"? I think you've been wearing your liederhausen a bit too tight...

Now THAT explains A LOT!!!!!

Ready for whatsoch? Hey! If we are abandoning ship, can we take a space ship next? Stitch really really really wants to pilot the Big Red Battleship (the BRB).... (for all who have not seen LeRoy and Stitch, this reference will be lost on you... since we are having Star Wars screenings and Austin Powers screenings this weekend, I will host a Stitch marathon screening at my house next weekend...)
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Boy, are you guys hard to keep up with!! I can hold my own on the wknds., but get you guys back to work and this ship moves FAST!! My poor eyes are worn out...

How is everybody today?? Only two more days to go before the weekend - - unfortunately for me, I'm working Fri, Sat & Sun nights, so not much of a weekend for me. My DH is shuffleing off to Buffalo with the girls to visit his mom for the weekend - at least they'll be having fun! (And I'll have the house to myself when I get up... hmmm... peace & quiet while I drink my coffee on the porch... maybe it won't be so bad... )

Quote Originally Posted by marlyn View Post
    maybe someday we will meet up at WDW!
    Like in October???

Hey Maria....are those blue stars under your name? Congrats on 1,000!
    Congrats on 1,000, Maria!!!

?????
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't zoop something you eat with a spoon? (sounds like soup...get it?) (don't you have when you have to explain great jokes? )
    Yep, the Mary Kay car tells me a lot about you. Hmmmm.... Great joke? Does anyone see a great joke? Keep trying Alex...think the pink is ruining your sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    If your brother in law knew you were giving your peanut butter cookies away to other people I think he would be a bit upset. Do you have any left?
    Shhhh...don't tell..they weren't homemade...just nutter butters!!!!
    Has anyone figured out where Ken is taking us??
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like

Ken, is our new destination somewhere in Germany? Does that mean all the JQ guys have to wear the liederhausen?
    Deb

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    How is everybody today?? Only two more days to go before the weekend - - unfortunately for me, I'm working Fri, Sat & Sun nights, so not much of a weekend for me. My DH is shuffleing off to Buffalo with the girls to visit his mom for the weekend - at least they'll be having fun! (And I'll have the house to myself when I get up... hmmm... peace & quiet while I drink my coffee on the porch... maybe it won't be so bad... )
    Sorry you don't really get to enjoy the weekend... but the peace and quiet I'm sure will be nice for you. Hmmm.. so your house will be empty in the evenings? (whispering to the others.. hey - do we have need of a party house this weekend? )

. Hmmmm.... Great joke? Does anyone see a great joke?

Shhhh...don't tell..they weren't homemade...just nutter butters!!!!
    Hmmm... nope, I'm not seeing a great joke either... do you think the goat ate it? Or maybe the Monkey hid it with the rum?

Ohhhh.. nutter butters.. that's even worse as it's one of his favorite cookies... you better have saved some for him. You don't want a grouchy BIL hanging around do you?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

Does that mean all the JQ guys have to wear the liederhausen?
    Now THAT'S a scary thought. We'd better find the rum - I think us ladies will need it! Anyone have some monkey bait?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie

Post Thanks / Like

Thought I'd get us ready for the next leg of the journey. Mittwoch is literally 'mid-week' in German, and is their word for Wednesday.

Now...

All of you who read your history books, and some of us who were there when it happened, should remember that they put a monkey into space before they put humans up there. So, since we have our own resident JQ monkey and some unnamed person wants to blast off into space...

Everybody ready to blast off?

Hang on....

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: