Quantcast Just Questions--Lederhosen Spacesuits. - Page 52

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 1,021 to 1,028 of 1028
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post

You need to get your priorities set. Shoes first then all else falls into place, right?
    Well...the dress is to go with the shoes I bought a few weeks ago. And really there wasn't anthing that grabbed me. I'll work on it I promise. Any colour requests out there?
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    pogo Guest

Yesterday, I slept in and just after I got up Brian brought a screaming Harry into the house. It seems as if he impaled himself on a tomato stake in the garden (Brian was in the process of changing them out too!). I took him to the hospital where after a 3 1/2 hour wait, he received 3 staples in his upper left buttox. Did you all hear him screaming where you are?
    So that's what I heard from across the lake ? I thought it was coming from Nat. I figured she just found the sale of a lifetime on the new dress she bought.

Give him a little from Patti and I.
    now it is on to Brian's 40th Birthday party on Saturday (his birthday is Thursday) .. I have 40 coming for dinner and I'm actually looking forward to this one!
    Uhmm...... my invitation get lost in the mail or something ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    So that's what I heard from across the lake ? I thought it was coming from Nat. I figured she just found the sale of a lifetime on the new dress she bought.
    It was already on sale. Do you mean it's cheaper now? That's not funny mr. no name.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

pogo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    It was already on sale. Do you mean it's cheaper now? That's not funny mr. no name.
    My DW has a system. She knows EXACTLY when the best sales are. She only buys during those times and only if she gets an additional % off with a coupon. She is amazing. I've seen her walk out of a store with over $600 suggested retail worth of clothes and she only spent about $45 for the lot.

Is that how you do it ?

And I have a name....... it's pogo !

Post Thanks / Like

Jenn, I am SO sorry that Harry got hurt! I hope his hiney heals up soon!

Ken, I know you've been busy, but I really think it is time that we go someplace else, don't you?? I don't think outer space is good for us!

Jenn got a cold from all the space dust

Ellen has taken to eating cardboard

aliens have convinced Nat to paint her toes green

Alex is suffering from mistaken identity and/or multiple personalities

and I have been light-headed since we got here (from the anti-gravity, Mr. smarty pants!)

Can't we squeeze in one last summer trip before school starts back up? I'll try to help you think of something....hmmmm
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Nat. I am glad the shower is over with.... now it is on to Brian's 40th Birthday party on Saturday (his birthday is Thursday) .. I have 40 coming for dinner and I'm actually looking forward to this one! Shall I include all of the JQ crew as well?
    Please wish him a very happy birthday from me! Hmmm... would we need passports to come to your party? If so I think we'd be out of luck since there is such a back log that it's taking months and months for people to get them. Can you save us some cake though?

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    What, you're not helping him concoct his shark/bear bite story? "It was terrible--the shark/bear was almost ready to get my mom/dad when I stepped in to save him/her. What, this little scratch? Pshaw, just a momento of the occasion."
    Hmmm... isn't there usually more than one shark/bear in tales like this.. you know.. "we were surrounded by them with no way out..they edged closer and closer..."

Harry is my black and white kid....very little room for the grey.... I should have planted a story for him ... Anybody know any published authors that could help pen a tale? I think I'll use the Shark story for him Ken... It is the most plausible in our end of the ocean.
    Yea, I know a published author or two.. in fact, I believe there is one on this thread....

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    And I have a name....... it's pogo !
    Yeah, but what the heck is your REAL name?

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    Ken, I know you've been busy, but I really think it is time that we go someplace else, don't you?? I don't think outer space is good for us!

Jenn got a cold from all the space dust

Ellen has taken to eating cardboard

aliens have convinced Nat to paint her toes green

Alex is suffering from mistaken identity and/or multiple personalities

and I have been light-headed since we got here (from the anti-gravity, Mr. smarty pants!)

Can't we squeeze in one last summer trip before school starts back up? I'll try to help you think of something....hmmmm
    AND.. the gravity has caused massive flooding in Mikki's neighborhood... Deb is now having gall bladder issues... pogo's real name is lost in space and the close quarters with Alex has him taking on his personality.... yep.. I'm with you Christine.. it's time for a change up...I like your idea
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Please wish him a very happy birthday from me! Hmmm... would we need passports to come to your party? If so I think we'd be out of luck since there is such a back log that it's taking months and months for people to get them. Can you save us some cake though?
    You don't need a passport to come here...just some government issued photo ID to get back into the States...... Just let me know if I need to add more water to the soup, and if you'll be picking up Cousin and Patti.

Didn't Ken mention the Arctic? I would love to go there (though I am philisophically opposed to going to the Antarctic if you don't mind)..... One of my greatest wishes is to see the Grizzleys in the MacKenzie Delta. Can we go and see the Grizzleys? Then the Polar Bears in Churchill....Hey, we could go on a Bear hunt!!!
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Harry is my black and white kid.
    He's a penquin? Great, he'll be right at home in our next location, which is...

Buckle in for the landing...
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: