Quantcast Just Questions--Lederhosen Spacesuits. - Page 51

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1028
    Post Thanks / Like

Mikki, glad you're keeping your head above water! Hope things dry out soon. And congrats on your fund raiser!

We just got back from swimming. Now John went out to get us something to eat. Who wants Rotisserie chicken, corn, and peas for supper???
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Oooo, sorry Rhonda. So what do cows do for fun?
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Dinner sounds wonderful, Christine. Of course, after a few days of NutriSystem, cardboard sounds good. Actually I'm taking the evening off and have ordered something healthy from our local Chinese take-out place.

Mikki, I'm so glad it went well, even if it wasn't as planned. Congrats on the money you raised!

Rhonda, what do cows do for fun? Listen to moosic? Moo-sey around? Tip poorly-behaved JQers?

Blythe, you should be along shortly so I've left some cookies for you over there (pb, oatmeal raisin choc biscotti and almond biscotti... they're all NutriSystem, but taste okay. Hope you don't mind )
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    Rhonda, what do cows do for fun? Listen to moosic? Moo-sey around? Tip poorly-behaved JQers?
    Well, you were close on one of them.

They go to the moooo-vies.

Was that the worst joke ever?
    Rhonda

Post Thanks / Like

Blythe, you should be along shortly so I've left some cookies for you over there (pb, oatmeal raisin choc biscotti and almond biscotti... they're all NutriSystem, but taste okay. Hope you don't mind )
    Hi Ellen! It's Blythe. Where are the cookies?

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post

Um, Rhonda...I think you better leave the jokes to the smart-alex's.
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everybody... I'm about to do something crazy and actually go to bed early... I got up early today so we could go to the lake, and my habit is to then follow that by going to bed late -- which hasn't been working too well lately!! So.... although the night owl in me is fighting it, I'm going to try and reverse my schedule and get to bed early... ick. We'll see if it's worth it in the morning...
    Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    Have I told you how much I am looking forward to hitting...uh...er.. I mean MEETING you in October???
    Ditto...

Dinner sounds wonderful, Christine. Of course, after a few days of NutriSystem, cardboard sounds good.

Blythe, you should be along shortly so I've left some cookies for you over there (pb, oatmeal raisin choc biscotti and almond biscotti... they're all NutriSystem, but taste okay. Hope you don't mind.)
    That cardboard comment is great... Thanks for the cookies... they're yummy, and go well w/ my new commitment to the gym. Thanks!

Nope... I think Alex wins that prize...

Christine, I'm glad to hear things are moving along on your townhouse... sending a little building from my DH's company to keep things going along smoothly!!

Okay all... I'm really and truly off to bed... my system is in shock. (Is that why I almost forgot a question???) Hope everyone's having a good end to their weekend!!
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Hi. It's Blythe again. I am going to bed. Please give me some cookies.

Alex, it's Blythe again. Please disregard my last post. You are the funniest person I know.

Got milk?
    Alex

4/1976 - offsite,4/1983 - offsite,5/1999 - CaribBeach,5/2000 - CaribBeach,
    11/2001 - Coronado,7/2003 - AKL, 8/2004 - POFQ, 8/2005 - Poly, 8/2006 - Grand Flo,10/2007 - POFQ, 8/2008 - Wilderness Lodge, 8/2009 - POR, 8/2010 - CaribBeach, 8/2011 - Coronado, 8/2012 -Coronado, 8/2014 - Coronado

Post Thanks / Like

Mikki, glad you still managed to raise a good amount despite the deluge. We've actually had a better than usual weekend here, with low humidity and mid-eighties.

We had a nice surprise at the matinee today. One audience member had been the drama teacher for Stephen Schwartz, who wrote the play (Schwartz also wrote Godspell and Pippin). He and his wife enjoyed it. Last night we had a newspaper reviewer there.

But enough about me. Does anybody else want to know what I've been doing?

Hope everybody's Monday is a good one.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, Alex, here are some cookies for you too! (You get double just for making me laugh so much.)

Good joke, Rhonda. I actually enjoy the jokes Pal Mickey tells... so these aren't too bad. Do you think I've been affected by kid humor?

Ken, so what else have you been doing besides your play? How was the review?

Fresh coffee in the morning for anyone who wants some. See you then! (I have four conference calls tomorrow... help meeee-e-e-e-e!)
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

pogo Guest

Good morning all..................... what's in store for everyone today ?

We had a great weekend, with Sunday being the best of the best !

Lots of pool time, Lapu lapu's, pork T-loin , grilled green beans, grilled , grilled taters w/onion. We even done some mini pizza's on the grill for appetizers.

Got to run.... busy day today !

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Monday Everyone! Had a good weekend, hope everyone else did too!

Mikki - so glad to hear you are ok.. I just saw on the news this AM about all the flooding in your neck of the world! We could get Drummerboy Discount Giant Industrial Fans Shipping Company to send a bunch of fans to you to aim at those clouds and send them my way... we are in drought mode.. along with several other areas in the US...

Fresh coffee in the morning for anyone who wants some. See you then! (I have four conference calls tomorrow... help meeee-e-e-e-e!)
    I'll sabotage your phone if you will sabotage mine! I'll skip the coffee... got any fat free/zero calorie flavored cappachino? Maybe Pumpkin Spice? Or Cinnamon something or other...

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Good morning all..................... what's in store for everyone today ?
    Hmmmm.. judging from the weekend posts I went thru I think you have a major waxing/nairing in store for you today!
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    (looking around to make sure nobody is watching) Yes Big Al..... we sure do know the truth....... no female can beat any male in anything except shopping and talking ! And tequila will help you sleep ! Want some ?
    I'm guessing by the first comment you already had a bunch right?

Girls, I think the Nair definitely needs to come out after that comment, don't you? And, maybe we should wax his legs as well.
    I'm feeling something for ears too no?

Anyway, glad to hear that all is well with everyone but it sure would be nice to hear from Mikki. Maybe the Canadian Mounties can go and seek her out for us?
    Ellen do you do PR work for the Mounties? You keep sending them in places. You do know the horse bit is mostly ceremonial now right?

Dinner sounds wonderful, Christine. Of course, after a few days of NutriSystem, cardboard sounds good. Actually I'm taking the evening off and have ordered something healthy from our local Chinese take-out place.
    Does anyone but me see irony in cardboard food and chinese food in the same post?
    I'll take some...are the confrence calls taped? I love that feature as you can go back and zoom through the limited part that might matter.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Morning everyone! Seems like going home for a few hours on Friday did the trick.... I feel much better. Had a very busy weekend -- a Baby shower for my SinL on Saturday -- a bunch of her friends (who showed up with their uninvited children!) and some of our relatives.... It was lovely. She got a lot of really nice stuff (for which she has no idea of their uses!).
    Yesterday, I slept in and just after I got up Brian brought a screaming Harry into the house. It seems as if he impaled himself on a tomato stake in the garden (Brian was in the process of changing them out too!). I took him to the hospital where after a 3 1/2 hour wait, he received 3 staples in his upper left buttox. Did you all hear him screaming where you are?
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    Does anyone but me see irony in cardboard food and chinese food in the same post?
    Oh my! How funny! I completely missed that irony when I read thru it... do you think Ellen missed those news reports?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    Yesterday, I slept in and just after I got up Brian brought a screaming Harry into the house. It seems as if he impaled himself on a tomato stake in the garden (Brian was in the process of changing them out too!). I took him to the hospital where after a 3 1/2 hour wait, he received 3 staples in his upper left buttox. Did you all hear him screaming where you are?
    OH MY! I sure hope Harry is ok. That's really scary! I can't believe they made him wait that long.. are you sure you didn't bring him down to our hospital? Hope he's doing better and that he heals quickly! I think the poor guy needs a trip to Disney to help him recover! Here's some for his recovery! Hey! I posted those enchilada recipes over in the Water Cooler in the Cooking thread... hope you enjoy them!
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

Post Thanks / Like

Morning everyone! Seems like going home for a few hours on Friday did the trick.... I feel much better. Had a very busy weekend -- a Baby shower for my SinL on Saturday -- a bunch of her friends (who showed up with their uninvited children!) and some of our relatives.... It was lovely. She got a lot of really nice stuff (for which she has no idea of their uses!).
    Bless his heart! Does he need some for the pain? Did he not need a tetanus shot?
    first visIt: November 1973
    next planned visit: October, 2013 with friends
    resident Fairy Godmother

hearts are warmed when friends meet

see ya real soon

~*~*~*disneydeb*~*~*~

Post Thanks / Like

: It seems as if he impaled himself on a tomato stake in the garden (Brian was in the process of changing them out too!). I took him to the hospital where after a 3 1/2 hour wait, he received 3 staples in his upper left buttox. Did you all hear him screaming where you are?
    Yikes!! So what glamorous tale is he creating for his friends about this? Didn't hear it but hope he is feeling better soon. Glad the baby shower is over with!!
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

I'll pass the along to Harry guys. Thanks. No need for a tetanus shot...it is part of the regular immunization series here in Ontario...so he's covered. Thankfully! He doesn't even want to talk about it -- He says "You tell them".

Yes, Nat. I am glad the shower is over with.... now it is on to Brian's 40th Birthday party on Saturday (his birthday is Thursday) .. I have 40 coming for dinner and I'm actually looking forward to this one! Shall I include all of the JQ crew as well?

Post Thanks / Like

Yikes!! So what glamorous tale is he creating for his friends about this?
    What, you're not helping him concoct his shark/bear bite story? "It was terrible--the shark/bear was almost ready to get my mom/dad when I stepped in to save him/her. What, this little scratch? Pshaw, just a momento of the occasion."
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    What, you're not helping him concoct his shark/bear bite story? "It was terrible--the shark/bear was almost ready to get my mom/dad when I stepped in to save him/her. What, this little scratch? Pshaw, just a momento of the occasion."
    Is Jenn supposed to help or me? Should this be another Drummerboy Discount service?

Oh on a totally unreleated topic I went shopping on Saturday and got a cool nail polish for our sept. trip. It's a green colour called "hey get in lime" How's that for funny? I also got a pretty dress and a neat top or two.

No shoes though (how shocking huh?)
    Natalie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Harry is my black and white kid....very little room for the grey.... I should have planted a story for him ... Anybody know any published authors that could help pen a tale? I think I'll use the Shark story for him Ken... It is the most plausible in our end of the ocean.

Oh on a totally unreleated topic I went shopping on Saturday and got ...No shoes though (how shocking huh?)
    You need to get your priorities set. Shoes first then all else falls into place, right?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: