Quantcast Best Character Dining

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

View Poll Results: Best Character Meal @ DLR

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Plaza Inn "Breakfast in the park with Minnie & Friends"

1 5.00%
  • PCH Grill "Lilo & Stitch Aloha Breakfast"

4 20.00%
  • Storyteller's Cafe "Chip & Dale's Critter Breakfast"

3 15.00%
  • Ariel's Grotto "Ariel's Disney Princess Celebration"

1 5.00%
  • Goofy's Kitchen

12 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Best Character Dining

I looked over DLR's choices of character dining and can't decide. For a day at Disneyland, the Plaza Inn breakfast seems nice since we can get in the park early and do Fantasyland after eating, but the food at the character meals in the resorts seems better (and also more expensive). What's your favorite Character meal?
    Chris
    "WDWizard"

Last Trip: Disney's Hollywood Studios/Blizzard Beach June 2008

Next Trip: Not anytime soon. Been there, seen it all, have too many t-shirts.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

This really depends on the age and sex of the kids your taking. I voted Goofy's Kitchen beacause of the variety of characters I have encountered there, Everyone from Goofy to the Mad hatter, Max, Mickey, Chip, Dale, Rafiki, Pluto, Mulan, Aurora, Baloo and the penguin from Mary Poppins. And I love that they encourage the kids to get up and do the macarana (sp?), play pot's and pans, etc..

But... I also loved the Lilo and Stitch breakfast where the kids learnt how to Hula.

Food wise, there pretty much the same if you do the buffet.
    Little Disney Lovers

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoy the food at all places - Disney rarely ever lets me down - but I just like the setting of Chip 'n Dale's character breakfast better because we were staying at the Grand Californian and it wasn't quite as crazy as other character meals.
    Adults are only kids grown up...

March 2013 - Beach Club
    October 2010 - Wilderness Lodge
    September 2009 - Contemporary
    February 2009 - Yacht Club
    April 2008 - Contemporary/Grand Floridian
    October 2007 - DLR - GC -Honeymoon trip!
    March 2007 - Poly
    February 2006 - DLR - Grand Californian

Post Thanks / Like

I voted for Chip 'n Dale's breakfast too for the same reason as Belle619 - it's not as crazy as the others.

Goofy's Kitchen probably has the largest variety of characters and definitely the largest food variety. It can get crazy busy there though and reservations are strongly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWizard View Post
    For a day at Disneyland, the Plaza Inn breakfast seems nice since we can get in the park early and do Fantasyland after eating...
    The Plaza Inn doesn't open early - it opens when the park opens so that may not be the best game plan if you're planning to do the Fantasyland attractions early.
    Jane

M A S E C A !

Team Billy - "I'm OK!"

Post Thanks / Like

I voted for Goofy's Kitchen. The character interaction is great and I actually found the food to be quite good with a nice variety. DS and I went there for brunch back in March and had a wonderful time.
    Lissa - aka JustDuckie
    (formerly Tnkbelle)
    Next Up: December 20-29

October 11-16, 2007 * March 2-8, 2007 * Oct. 11-17, 2006 * March 31-April 4, 2006 * Oct. 6-11, 2005 * July 16-23, 2005
    ... and many, many times since Sept. 1976

Post Thanks / Like

You know I've done all the brks with my son (except arieal) and we had the best time being outside with Minni at the plaza. 2nd choice is Goofey's especially if you can be there when it opens you get everybody to your self!

Post Thanks / Like

I voted for Lilo and Stitch, but it was real close with Goofy's Kitchen. The food is about the same. We had better character interaction at Lilo and Stitch but saw more characters at Goofy's Kitchen. Haven't done any of the others so can't comment on them.
    DL - 1980 (25th Anniv. - silver ears), 6/03 DLH, 6/05 (gold ears) Candy Cane Inn

WDW - 7/82 & 12/87 offsite, 12/03 & 10/04 POR, 11/05 Dolphin, 8/06 POR, 12/07 POR, 11/09 Poly & Disney Wonder, 2/11 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

I voted for the Lilo and Stitch breakfast at Paradise Pier. We had the best time there last week. The food was delicious and the characters were very fun. Loved the theming of the restaurant too. The Critter breakfast at Story Tellers would be my second choice. Of course I loved seeing the Chipmunks there and we also had one of our biggest laughs of the week when a "Park Ranger" sang the Bingo song there. He was hilarious!!
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

I still have to go with Goofy's Kitchen. Overall, I've had my best experiences there. Second, I've enjoyed our times at the Critter breakfast at Storyteller's.

B_W_Mickey Guest

I voted for Goofys.

Plaza Inn "Breakfast in the park with Minnie & Friends" - Just OK, not enough inside dining

PCH Grill "Lilo & Stitch Aloha Breakfast" - Was disappointed on my last trip.

Storyteller's Cafe "Chip & Dale's Critter Breakfast" - Just OK, but not so many small "critters" so not as crazy.

Ariel's Grotto "Ariel's Disney Princess Celebration" - BLEEECH

Goofy's Kitchen - Yummy!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: