Quantcast hey howdy hey ;) - Page 6

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, according to "the people" that were at my meeting a couple weeks ago, I should have heard something *last week*. Here it is now Monday almost two weeks later, and still nothing.

For those of you that wanted to meet me, please say "Hi" to Donna (her and I are dating ) on the trains (conductor/weekend engineer), and let her know you're pulling for me It really stinks to not be working at the parks, especially on the trains. I certainly wasn't there for the money...LOLOL
    Last edited by Beast_fanatic; 08-20-2007 at 10:34 PM.
    Former WDW Magic Kingdom Cast Member (2001-2010): Main Street Parades/WDWRR Engineer/Conductor; Frontierland Attractions; Tomorrowland Attractions

Last: Sep '14 (Coronado Springs)
    Next:Oct 2015: MNSSHP

Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children...?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Yikes Jim, I keep checking back everyday for more info, I'm on pins and needles. I know you'll let us know as soon as you know something. Good luck to you, hope it comes through soon so we can say hi when we get there in Sept. Take care!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

That must be SO FRUSTRATING for you, Jim! It's terrible to have to wait so long for information that has such a big impact on your life! I'm also checking every day to see if there is a happy ending to your struggle. We're still pulling for you!

"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Geez Jim! It must be driving you crazy! I hope no news is good news!
    Melissa

4/87 offsite, 3/05 AKL, 10/06 WL, 3/08 GF, 1/09 WL, 3/09 Poly, 10/09 SSR, 1/10 AKV, 10/10 BLT, 12/10 AKV, 2/11 Poly, 5/11 BCV, 10/11 BLT, 12/11 WL, 5/12 1st Cruise on the Dream & BWV, 10/12 BLT!

"...That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

sorry to hear this about someone who loved WDW
    and yet my ex gets work there and she doesnt like the mouse....
    BC 2
    WL CL 1
    AKL 4
    SOG 3
    POFQ 3
    POR 2
    CSR 4
    CBR 2
    Asp 3
    AS m 2
    POP 7
    12-13 WL CSR ASM
    3-14 POR, AS s Dolphin
    6-14 Us CSR
    1-14 Unv
    6-15 WL, SSR.
    11- 15. AOA, OKw
    7 16..CSR, FW, AKL, POR
    7 17..ASM, CSR, WL AKL club POP
    8 18 As sports, Pop
    DL 9-19
    DVC WL, CSR and idk 10-20

Post Thanks / Like

We're thinking about you Jim! You have certainly touched so many lives with your own magic, both at WDW and here on Intercot. It seems almost tragic that the magic is seemingly blocked from coming back to enrich you. I have faith, though, that you will be paid back in spades. Some how, some way. If there is any balance to the universe, you will soon know that special feeling of joy and magic that you have provided so selflessly to countless strangers and friends in your lifetime.

Hope the pixie dust helps.
    Steve

Ohana means family....
    Schultzy means crazy family!

Last Trip: November 2015 At POP

Next Trip: May 2017 at POP...again. Unless the FP+ thing isn't worked out. Then we'll go to Dollywood. Or just stay home and look at pictures.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrerSchultzy View Post
    I have faith, though, that you will be paid back in spades. Some how, some way. If there is any balance to the universe, you will soon know that special feeling of joy and magic that you have provided so selflessly to countless strangers and friends in your lifetime.

Hope the pixie dust helps.

I totally agree!!
    Terra - Wife, mother, special needs teacher. Disney addict! °o°

Advocate for my 2 sons. David: Auto-immune disorder. Praying for remission!ASD/SPD & Aaron: ADHD/Anxiety/ASD. Life makes us stronger!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Main Street Jim View Post
    Well, according to "the people" that were at my meeting a couple weeks ago, I should have heard something *last week*. Here it is now Monday almost two weeks later, and still nothing.

For those of you that wanted to meet me, please say "Hi" to Donna (her and I are dating ) on the trains (conductor/weekend engineer), and let her know you're pulling for me It really stinks to not be working at the parks, especially on the trains. I certainly wasn't there for the money...LOLOL
    Can't you get "your people" to call "their people" and get a definitive answer???
    I really hope things work out.
    Dolphin & POFQ 2010

POFQ 2008

ALL STAR MUSIC August 2007

POP August 2006

Coronado Springs 2005

DCL trip December 2005

WDW DOLPHIN July 2004

WDW DOLPHIN JUNE 2002

WDW DOLPHIN March 1998

WDW OFF PROPERTY March 1994

DL Honeymoon 1987

Post Thanks / Like

I'm still holding out hope for you too Jim! We leave next Tuesday and really wanted to meet you. I tried to find you in Dec 2005 but you weren't working the day I looked for you.
    Here's hoping you'll be back to work real soon!
    ºoºKathyºoº TimeShare 12-12
    GKTW June 2011,Off site Feb/March 2011
    Dolphin and POFQ 8/10
    POFQ Sept 08
    ASMu Aug-Sept 07
    Dolphin & CS-12/05. Mousefest & Dis Cruise
    Dolphin & POR July 04,WDW-Dolphin June 02Dolphin 6/2000
    Swan 6/99 -Dolphin March 98, March 94
    +many more times offsite

Post Thanks / Like

I hope things work out for you. We will be going end of Sept. DS(3) is a huge train freak. All he talks about is riding the train at "Mickey's House." Hope to see you there.
    Too many trips to count!
    Disneyland!
    DisneyWorld!
    Disneyland Paris!
    Coming soon Tokyo!
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE

I have stayed at: All Star Movies, All Star Music, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Port Orleans Riverside, Caribbean Beach Resort, Saratoga Springs Resort

Post Thanks / Like

Jim, our family has enjoyed reading your posts for several years now and I am so sorry to hear about your struggle. We will be there in Oct and will look you up because I am sure that you will be back on the trains by then. God Bless.
    jen
    ASM Sept. 2009 for 20th Anniversary
    PORS Oct 2007
    PORS Oct 2005 with Aunt and Uncle
    AKL Oct 2004
    ASSp Oct 2003
    ASM Oct 2002
    Off Prop. Oct 2000

Post Thanks / Like

Well, here it is, THREE WEEKS later and still nothing. However, one option I'm hearing is to return to the park, but NOT on Main Street (which means NOT on the trains). The thing is, the "incident" that allegedly got me fired, wasn't anything that I did wrong - I only informed a guest that we couldn't take ECVs on the train (which we can't), and the guest went to City Hall and complained that I was the "rudest" "employee" (sic) at least THREE HOURS after I got off work that day. (However, as a side note, there were "other" "guest-related" incidents that got reported to City Hall - in my name, of course - that apparentlt contributed to the whole thing). I was only doing my job in all instances.

Ya know.......

no, I'm not going there. I'm gonna quit here while I'm ahead And, yes, I'm fighting to get my job back on the trains.
    Last edited by Carol; 08-27-2007 at 10:55 AM.
    Former WDW Magic Kingdom Cast Member (2001-2010): Main Street Parades/WDWRR Engineer/Conductor; Frontierland Attractions; Tomorrowland Attractions

Last: Sep '14 (Coronado Springs)
    Next:Oct 2015: MNSSHP

Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children...?

Post Thanks / Like

Jim, I gasped when I saw you had posted again, thinking that the info had finally arrived!! How frustrating!! I just keep hoping that you'll hear soon and be there on that train when we get there in three weeks. Take care, keep the faith!!
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

At the risk of sounding like a meanie - and sometimes as a webmaster you have to make tough decisions, I am going to close this thread.

Jim, I feel for you and your situation, but this is a matter between you and your employer and really isn't something that we as a site should be involved in. Those of you who want updates should contact Jim individually.

I wish you nothing but the best and hope things work out the way you want them to.
    John - aka. The Master Control Program
    Owner, Chairman & Chief Imagination Officer - INTERCOT

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: