Quantcast Just Questions--No Direction. - Page 55

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
Results 1,081 to 1,089 of 1089
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cantgetenuff View Post
    It went lovely, thanks! Her teacher is very nice and Olivia did know some kids in her class. It looks like a really good bunch! Best news...my request was honored about not putting her in the same room with the little *&#(% that was beating her up last year!

Mikki, I am so sorry about your Disney woes! I hope they rectify the problem to your satisfaction immediately!

Di, to your DH!
    That's wonderful that they honored your request on your daughter's class! Good luck to her!

Mikki.. not sure what the Disney woes are.. I must've missed that post.. but I sure hope all gets worked out for you also!

Thanks for the birthday wishes for my dh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey'sGirl View Post
    .... time to put her foot up. (she would laugh at that, as she has one prosthetic leg ).
    Is the wooden leg named Smith? (sorry, couldn't resist, maybe I should've... hope you find a chuckle in this...)

My mind is a flurry of images right now. What, pray tell, are atomic fireballs??????
    Be mindful of the stiletto heel AFTER the adult beverages Nat! Have fun! (Will there be canapes?)
    An atomic fireball is a red hot candy. The size of an Everlasting Gobstopper.. they can really set your mouth on fire!!!

Nat - are you wearing a cocktail dress also?
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Be mindful of the stiletto heel AFTER the adult beverages Nat! Have fun! (Will there be canapes?)
    Yep canapes indeed...and no worries I'm an old pro and melting ice for ages.

Oh Olivia thought she was one hot cookie that day! She even donned her shades!
    How cute!! My nephew did the same thing on our last trip. Great news about her school class too. How did the playground thing work out?

Quote Originally Posted by disneydrmr View Post
    Nat - are you wearing a cocktail dress also?
    Well since I'm not Alex or Pogo I thought a dress would be a good plan. It's black with purple/pink flowers on it in random patterns (perhaps 30% of the fabric large scale not tiny ones)..chiffon overlay on a slip dress style with a drapped neckline.

I have about 5-6 cocktail type dresses and two long "gowns" as well as a smattering of cocktailish blouses and skirts and blazers (think dressier then a wool suit but not a dress) Poor dh barely has closet space in the spare bedroom closet!
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Is the wooden leg named Smith?
    A quote from Mary Poppins??? Atta girl! I knew I liked you, Di!

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    How did the playground thing work out?
    It was so sad! You should have seen all the kids out there just wandering around in disbelief! Olivia was devastasted. She kept saying:

"But I was the monkey bar racing champ!

I used to beat third grade boys!

They called me the "monkey bar racing champ who beats third grade boys!"

Okay, kinda funny, but mosty sad!
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Is the wooden leg named Smith? (sorry, couldn't resist, maybe I should've... hope you find a chuckle in this...)
    That's a favourite joke in our house. Actually here's a story to give you an impression of my mom. Her leg was amputated in the month of October. She asked the surgeon to bandage it in Orange. When she got home she said "Now all I need is an eye patch, and I'm all ready for Hallowe'en!". That's the kinda gal my mom is.
    Poor dh barely has closet space in the spare bedroom closet!
    You don't want him to get out of hand now do you Nat! Most of my DH's stuff is in his wardrobe -- He works in a very casual office. Actually -- I made him and the boys get new suits this week. DH rarely has need for one -- but his old one really needed an update. We are going to the wedding of the daughter of our good friends (and Euan's Godparents). Do you know how hard it is to find a little suit!!! Harry wanted 3 piece (pants, jacket and vest) -- so of course so did Euan. I just have to have the pants hemmed. I think I'll make arrangements for a family portrait on the day of..... What a good idea!
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

pogo Guest

Is it hot where you are Cousin? Muggy is the word of the day in these parts! Are you working out by the pool this afternoon??
    I wish I was... It is very muggy but work is piling up. I'm just leaving the office to meet a guy for lunch and golf. This could help me afford the DVC we were talking about at NF. Wish me luck ?
    Oh, and congrats on the VIP viewing! Tell Harry I want his autograph when I meet him!
    You will love Harry and the whole family for that matter.

Sorry folks... got to run.... work, work, work !

See you all Monday, if not sooner.

pogo Guest

OK.... one more.... I can't resist.

Well since I'm not Alex or Pogo I thought a dress would be a good plan. It's black with purple/pink flowers on it in random patterns (perhaps 30% of the fabric large scale not tiny ones)..chiffon overlay on a slip dress style with a drapped neckline.

Did you get it at Fashion Bug ? I'm mean it does have all those flowers and all. How about a photo ?

Post Thanks / Like

Do you know how hard it is to find a little suit!!! Harry wanted 3 piece (pants, jacket and vest) -- so of course so did Euan. I just have to have the pants hemmed. I think I'll make arrangements for a family portrait on the day of..... What a good idea!
    I hear you...DS needed one when he was two and it was impossible! (well almost)
    Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Did you get it at Fashion Bug ? I'm mean it does have all those flowers and all. How about a photo ?

What's fashion bug? I got it at a Melanie Lynne store here in Canada of all places. No pics sorry I don't have a digital camera (well I do in my phone but it would seem odd to try and take a pic of myself with my phone wouldn't it?)
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

I hear you...DS needed one when he was two and it was impossible! (well almost) ....

well I do in my phone but it would seem odd to try and take a pic of myself with my phone wouldn't it?)
    Actually -- Euey wore a litlle tuxedo to Brian's brother's wedding when he was 6 months old.... He even had little Robeez that looked like tuxedos.... I kept that little suit.

I'm picturing your camera phone self portrait... Why do our faces always look so HUGE when we take photos of ourselves?
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    Did you hear that guys ? ...... we can knock one off before October.
    Do we have a theme?

I think it's time to take off in the way-back machine. Everybody got their luggage on board? Strapped in? Could someone tell the newbies where to look for us if they miss the bus?

Let's gooooooooooooooo...
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: