Quantcast 2 staterooms, 2 diff ressie #'s?? Does that sound right?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2 staterooms, 2 diff ressie #'s?? Does that sound right?

We booked 2 staterooms, cat. 7, navigators verandah rooms for our family of 5 for April, 2008. I got 2 different reservation numbers. Now I'm confused. Will they understand we are all together, like when booking excursions and such, will that get complicated? Can anyone help? Also, I booked these 2 rooms for $300.00 less than a family stateroom with verandah. With the exception of the open verandah on the family stateroom, I can't see why that would be more expensive. Now, I have 2 bathrooms for our family of 5, 2 verandahs, and no pull down bunks and berths to take up precious floor space. It seems too good to be true for me..am I missing something?
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We had two staterooms in Jan. You cannot book more than one stateroom on one reservation number, at least that was what we were told. It worked out well. All we did was have our TA contact Disney to make sure we were all seated together and our staterooms were right next to each other. For yours, I would make sure you have connecting rooms. I went in 2002 and we had connecting rooms, so they are possible.

If Disney knows you are together, then it will all be ok.

With excursions, they are booked on a person by person basis, not reservation or stateroom number. Meaning, if you have 3 in one room on one reservation, two can go on one and the other does not have to go. You just need to make sure you book the same excursion (always check depart times, as some have two sessions) for everyone, and you're good to go!
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, we do have connecting rooms, but I didn't think about that..the dinner seating thing. Will they know we're together? I booked thru Disney Cruise line itself.
    Lisa
    Multiple visits over Multiple years
    30 plus stays at Disney's Polynesian resort

Post Thanks / Like

For piece of mind, just call the Disney cruise company and verify that your reservations are "linked". I'm sure they are if you made them online together, but you can double check that. Once they are "linked", everything is tied together, including dining times and your assigned table. We've done this on both our cruises and had no problems.
    Tammi, Team INTERCOT Moderator
    Disney Cruise Line & Accomodations

Please visit our Sponsors

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: