Quantcast High School Musical 2 [Merged Threads]

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default High School Musical 2 [Merged Threads]

So....with less than a week until the premire...who's excited?
    DREAMS ARE MAKE-BELIVE UNTIL THEY ALL COME TRUE....

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing- Walt Disney

There is more treasure n books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and at the bottom of the Spanish Main ... and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life- Walt Disney

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

My son can't wait
    Sequoia Lodge @ DLP 2002,2003,2004,2005,2006 & 2015
    Hotel New York @ DLP 2007,2008 & 2010
    Newport Bay @ DLP 2014
    All Star Movies @ WDW 2006
    Pop Century @ WDW 2007
    Port Orleans FQ @ WDW 2009, 2011, 2013 & 2015

Post Thanks / Like

My 12 year old daughter is counting down along with the Disney Channel

Post Thanks / Like

I'll admit, I can't wait! And my sons are excited too.

But who knows when we will get it here. The DVD will probably be out first.

Post Thanks / Like

I Am Sooooo Psyched!!!
    Last edited by NotaGeek; 08-15-2007 at 07:41 PM. Reason: edited per TOS implied language
    1991 - Fairway Villas, 1993 - Old Key West, 1995 - Yacht Club, 1997 - Fort Wilderness, 2003 - Fort Wilderness, 2004 - Contemporary, 2005 - Caribbean, 2007 - Polynesian, 2012 - Disneyland Paris, 2014 - Beach Club, 2015 - Beach Club
    2016 - Contemporary
    Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

Default Am I too old to be excited?

We're late to the party... my daughter was only 2 when the movie first aired. We just bought the soundtrack to the first movie for her last night.

She's been invited to a party and she's so excited (but so am I - is that so wrong?)

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be watching. The first one was very good, so I'm interested to see if they were able to create the same magic with the second film.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Hm... I'm 23 and I bought the soundtrack to the new one the day it came out. I had it programmed to record (I work that night) once my guide let me program it!!!

I'll watch it as soon as I get home from work at 730 am!!!

The music is great, I don't like Vanesa or whatever her name is. I just want Zac to sing the whole time! Now that he actually gets to sing all his vocals in this movie, he sounds amazing! Loved him in Hairspray too! I'm not obsessed, I promise! I was finished with obsessing with NSYNC. All I have are the movies and music. I'm a Disney music freak anyway!

Music sounds better than the first!!!

Yeah, I have the soundtrack to the first, second, and concert, plus I have the first and concert on DVD!!

I am one sad 23 year old with NO kids who IS the kid (I live with my parents)!
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

Post Thanks / Like

My DDs (3 & 5) are both very excited.

We downloaded (the legal, paid-for way) the soundtrack this week, and my DH even bought them the Gabriella & Sharpay dolls...

It'll be a nice family night for us - we'll let the kids stay up late & eat popcorn.

Of course - I'm just as excited as they are...
    Kim1st
    1982 & 1985 Grandma's house
    10/2006 - WL

Post Thanks / Like

I have three very excited girls here at my house, too! My 8 yo has some mini posters, my mom bought her Troy and Gab and I bought my 6 yo Sharpay, but the Sharpay doll is getting on my nerves with all her sayings!!! We have been watching all the movies that are leading up to it, too. She wanted to be Sharpay or Gab. at MNSSHP but I convinced her on Wendy from PP.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, my name is Amy, and I am an addict. I love High School Musical and can't wait until the 2nd comes out Friday. I am so sad. To be 30something and looking forward to this...my 10yo neice is coming over to watch with me. My boys are closet watchers, because they think their friends won't think they're cool if they watch or that it's a girl thing. Oh well, I know what they're watching on television and I know where they are. It's good, clean, family entertainment that we can watch together.

I am sooooo excited...
    °O°Amy °O° DVC Member
    2011 Dec-Poly with the grandparents--whoo-hoo!!!
    2011 June-SSR!!!!!
    2008 Aug-Colbey&Gray's Birthday surprise-SSR/OKW
    2008 June-SSR
    2006 June-Port Orleans Riverside
    2004 Easter-CSR
    1988 May-Graduation
    1982 Offsite
    1980 Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

My DD Kourtney is very excited. She has a countdown thing in her room. I bought her the CD on Tuesday so she's been singing to the songs. She is going to a HSM sleepover party on Friday. I'll tivo it and watch with her over the weekend -- and I'm looking forward to it too.
    TRACEY
    ºOº

Disneyland as a kid
    11/02-POFQ * 07/04-Disneyland PPH * 11/05-AKL * 10/08-CBR * 12/10-WL * 11/11-AKL * 11/12-AKL * 11/13-GF * 11/14-AKL * 06/15-Poly * 12/15-YC * 5/16-BWI * 12/16-BC * 5/17-Poly * 10/17-GF * 12/18-POFQ * 12/19-YC * 12/20-CSR * 12/21-BC * 3/22-CSR

Next: 9/22*BWI

Post Thanks / Like

We've been counting down. I just bought my daughter some HSM2 stuff @ Wal-Mart for her to wear (necklace, etc with Troy on it). Every time she hears a song sung by a man, she thinks its Troy. She thinks he is hunky.
    2003 - Off site
    2004 - Jan PC, Mar ASM, June Off site
    2005 - Sept POR

2007 - Feb CBR
    2008-CS Conference & Family Vacation AKL
    2009 - Oct ASMo (just me and my little man)

Go Big Red!

Post Thanks / Like

Both my husband and I can't wait! They are all such talented actors and singers.

By the way, I think the Disney Channel is broadcasting HSM 1 tonight.

Also, the soundtrack was released this week and Walmart released a special edition 2 disk set. 1 disk is the music cd and the other is a DVD of previews and interviews.

Diane (Sleepy1027)

Post Thanks / Like

Default HSM2 Countdown!

Anyone else's kids so excited about HSM2 that they can barely eat, dream about it, and absolutely can't wait until tonight???

DD11 has an HSM2 sleepover tonight. DD9 has a back-to-school sleepover tonight, but wants to wait to go AFTER HSM2. The family she's going to does not have Disney channel - and she refuses to miss the premiere. All the other kids going are happy to miss it, then watch it some other time this weekend.
    Poly 6/73
    SOG 10/91
    BWI 7/05
    GF 7/06
    POFQ 7/07
    SSR & POFQ & Autotrain (1st time!) 6/09

Post Thanks / Like

My daughter keeps on giving me a hard time that I'm going to miss it. She has big plans to watch it tonight, but I have to go to a wedding for one of my cousins - they she would understand if I missed it because of the premier?
    DVC Member Since 2005

SSR - June 2007
    Boardwalk/SSR - November 2006
    Coronado - November 2005
    All Star Sports - June 2005
    Port Orleans - November 2004
    Grand Floridian - November 2003
    Swan - June 2002
    5 trips pre-2000

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jsdt View Post
    My daughter keeps on giving me a hard time that I'm going to miss it. She has big plans to watch it tonight, but I have to go to a wedding for one of my cousins - they she would understand if I missed it because of the premier?
    I think you should go to it. HSM2 will be on all weekend at 8:00 P.M. A wedding is a once in a lifetime opprotunity. HSM2 is a movie that you can see over and over again. Record the movie if you need to. Tivo it, watch it tomorrow, watch it sunday, or wait untill it comes out on DVD. I think you should go to the wedding.

Post Thanks / Like

just finished watching it.......their voices have matured as well as the entire movie......i enjoyed it.....alot!
    DREAMS ARE MAKE-BELIVE UNTIL THEY ALL COME TRUE....

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing- Walt Disney

There is more treasure n books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and at the bottom of the Spanish Main ... and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life- Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Really want to see this!!
    --- Brittany

Disneyland annual pass since 1994, but I've never been to Disney World

Post Thanks / Like

My wife and I just finished watching High School Musical 2 tonight. My wife thought it was pretty good. I really wanted to like this as much as the first one but I didn't. I love the first High School Musical and thought it was exceptionally well done, from the music, songs and production.

Watching High School Musical 2 I just felt they were trying to hard. The production was top notch. The choreography, staging and directing was fantastic, Kenny Ortega is great, but the story was very weak, and not even believable. At least in the first movie they try to have some kind of realistic storyline to bridge the songs. I didn't find that at all in Musical 2.

I think Ashely Tisdale will love the 2nd film, she had a much bigger part then the first one. For me, too much Ashley, not enough Vanessa. There were a couple of songs I liked, but overall didn't find the songs nearly as good as the first film. It will be interesting to see how well the CD does ... it has to do well, to match the sells of the first CD. I'm sure the ratings were great tonight, but also wonder if the repeat viewing will equal the first one.... I'm guessing it will, the movie is geared to much younger then me and my wife, and I still can't figure out why some of the Disney shows are as popular as they are anyway. I guess there are already talks about High School Musical 3, so as long as Disney is making money, I'm sure there will be more to come.

The first film I would have given an "A+" ... High School Musical 2 only gets "C" from me.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: