Quantcast Project Runway Season 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Project Runway Season 4

PR will FINALLY debut on Bravo on November 14th. This is according to an announcement on Heidi Klum's website. She says it is the best season yet... but she has to say that, doesn't she? lol. I'm just excited we finally have a date. Yay!
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder why the delay this season? Regardless, I'm happy it's on the schedule. I just wish we didn't have to wait so long. I really enjoy this show!

Post Thanks / Like

I think there was a combination of factors. I know it took a while for Tim Gunn's contract to be renegotiated... and then he was filming his new show, Tim Gunn's guide to style... so auditions weren't even held till the summer. I was also disappointed in the delay.
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't think it was going to happen so I am very excited! I love this show and can't wait for it to start up again!
    Karen

2009 ~ Hopefully next trip!
    1/2006 ~Coronado Springs
    12/1999 ~Caribbean Beach

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    Wonder why the delay this season? Regardless, I'm happy it's on the schedule. I just wish we didn't have to wait so long. I really enjoy this show!
    Well you know I am up on my gossip... Tim Gunn is presently doing his own show and they either had to wait for him to end the taping or his contract wouldn't allow for him to be on Runway. They realized his huge following and delayed taping so he could return to his advising position.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NotaGeek View Post
    They realized his huge following and delayed taping so he could return to his advising position.
    I'm so glad they did delay the taping for him, because it just wouldn't be the same without Tim in the workroom.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    I'm so glad they did delay the taping for him, because it just wouldn't be the same without Tim in the workroom.
    I couldn't agree more.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for letting us know!! I will be watching as most of you know. I am so up to my ears in fabric and my sewing machine right now, I feel like I'm on the show! I would love to have tried out this season, I really enjoy designing and sewing. Can't wait to see who the standouts are! Oh, TIm Gunn, there would not be much of a show w/o him, I just love the way he stares at the garment and then gives his view.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1 View Post
    Thanks for letting us know!! I will be watching as most of you know. I am so up to my ears in fabric and my sewing machine right now, I feel like I'm on the show! I would love to have tried out this season, I really enjoy designing and sewing. Can't wait to see who the standouts are! Oh, TIm Gunn, there would not be much of a show w/o him, I just love the way he stares at the garment and then gives his view.
    Shari, I'd love to to see you on the show!!! Your designs are always adorable and I love how your halloween costumes are coming along. And I definitely agree with all of you- there would be no PR without Tim "Carry On" Gunn.
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come

Post Thanks / Like

Haha, I would probably get Auf'd first!! When I watch, I always see myself in the middle of all of them, like not as good as some but I like my stuff better than some. I'd be Uli and doing prints probably, I love those!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Project Runway - Season 4

From E! Online

Project Runway Back for Fourths

The time has come to work it out on another season of Project Runway.

The fourth season of the fashion-forward series premieres on Bravo Nov. 14, the network announced Thursday.

Supermodel Heidi Klum will again be joined by Nina Garcia, Michael Kors and Tim Gunn as they put the latest crop of aspiring designers through their paces.

"It is very exciting to be going into our fourth season of Project Runway, and I think it will be the best season yet—I'm sure the audience will enjoy it," Klum said. "Fashion is such a difficult business, and besides being great TV, we're proud that the show allows some very talented designers to have a platform."

The 15 designers will compete in a variety of clothing-related challenges, with one contestant getting voted off each week. The finalists will have the chance to show off their designs at New York Fashion Week.

The winner will be the subject of an editorial feature in Elle magazine, take home a $100,000 prize to put towards their own line, and will have the opportunity to design a collection for Bluefly.com. He or she will be awarded a 2008 Saturn Astra.

Here's a rundown of the aspiring designers who will be wielding their needles on this season of Project Runway:

Carmen, 37: Hometown: Charlotte, North Carolina; Resides in New York
    Chris, 44: Hometown: San Francisco; Resides in New York
    Christian, 21: Hometown: Annapolis, Maryland; Resides in New York
    Elisa, 42: Hometown: El Paso, Texas; Resides in Santa Fe, New Mexico
    Jack, 38: Hometown: Seattle; Resides in New York
    Jillian, 26: Hometown/Resides In: Long Island, New York
    Kevin, 30: Hometown: Fairfield, New Jersey; Resides in New York
    Kit, 26: Hometown/Resides in: Los Angeles
    Marion, 39: Hometown: Tyler, Texas; Resides in Dallas
    Rami, 31: Hometown: Ramallah, Jerusalem; Resides in Los Angeles
    Ricky, 35: Hometown: Escondido, California; Resides in New York
    Simone, 32: Hometown: San Francisco; Resides in Los Angeles
    Steven, 30: Hometown/Resides in: Chicago
    Sweet P, 46: Hometown: Los Angeles: Resides in Glendale, California
    Victorya, 34: Hometown: Winchester, Virginia; Resides in New York

---------------------------

Can't wait!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yay! I'm definitely looking forward to this season. And subscribing to this thread, too. I can't wait to discuss!

ºOºprprincessºOº

WDW-75, 79, 89, 91, 98, 04: Offsite; 01: ASMs & CSR; 02: Dolphin; 03: GF & POR; 06: POFQ & BC; 08: WL; 09: CBR
    DL--97-98: AP Holder

Post Thanks / Like

I actually posted about this a few weeks ago... But it's great to have more concrete info and all the names of the designers! Apparently Sweet P is friends with Jeffrey Sebelia from last season and he encouraged her to try out.
    I for one cannot wait. Loving Top Chef in the meantime... I love these Bravo reality shows.
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I have also become a big fan of the Bravo reality shows. I'm very much looking forward to Project Runway getting started again.
    Have any of you been watching Tim Gunn's show? Laura from season 3 was on last week and is ready to release her clothing line. It was nice to see she still is doing very beautiful things.
    BTW, anybody know whatever happened to Jeffery from last year or Jay from season 1?
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Woohoo, November 14th at 10:00 pm. This gave me a lift since Sabrina got kicked off DWTS, I am looking forward to PR. Jillian was almost a contestant on the last time (she was on the Road to the Runway special last season), she seems to be one of the more prolific designers who is already standing out. I could get into serious trouble this season-Mood Fabrics now sells a bunch of their fabrics online and I have already been wish listing!

Post Thanks / Like

HOORAY! Thanks for the info! I love PR, as well as some other reality shows on BRAVO! Can't wait!
    CTennant

~For you see, in the end it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Woohoo, one more day!! I love this show!!

I have to tell you guys, I got hold of one the Nick Verrios Barbies, am waiting for it to come in the mail. Not letting the kids play with it. That was my favorite episode and I love Nick and his work.

Post Thanks / Like

I was just coming on to bump the thread up for the premiere. It's SEW time!!!!!!!!!
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come

Post Thanks / Like

Yay! Tonight's the night--I'm so excited!!

ºOºprprincessºOº

WDW-75, 79, 89, 91, 98, 04: Offsite; 01: ASMs & CSR; 02: Dolphin; 03: GF & POR; 06: POFQ & BC; 08: WL; 09: CBR
    DL--97-98: AP Holder

Post Thanks / Like

Yay, Nani's here, now we can all discuss tomorrow. I am just praying I can make it through the show, b/c I have been so tired lately and can't make it past 10 or 10:30 half the time!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: