Quantcast Project Runway Season 4 - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Last night was a hot mess!

But, we did get to see HOT male models. LOL.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

It was hilarious to see both sexes oogling over the male model! I agree about Chris March. They give him face time when it comes to the "confessional" style comments, but they barely show him working and he's always stuck in the middle. So far his garments have seemed top notch.

I knew Carmen would go because she didn't finish and her outfit looked ridiculous. Ricky and Sweet P's were also crazy but at least they finished. Even if she had done the shirt, that outfit would not have looked good. Even Tiki's wife, who was basically friendly to everyone, was just like errr...no... to Carmen's plan! Haha.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite part of this episode was Jack carrying Christian around in that satchel and then on his back. They are certainly two extremes in size.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Post Thanks / Like

Donna, I agree, that was so funny (and weird) to see him get out of there, I was like what the heck was that?? I was also cracking up b/c I use clothes for patterns sometimes, you just have to be careful of the seams being cut funny or the outfit will not turn out, but it works. I would have made a black collarless jacket with a plain shirt or sweater underneath and pants for Tiki. I thought it was funny they didn't know who he was. Some of those things were hideous. I still remember that wonderful outfit Chloe made for Nick on Season 2, she had never done menswear and it was perfect!

Post Thanks / Like

I just watched this week's episode as I was in WDW on Weds. As you can probably guess from my previous posts, I am SO bummed that Chris March was out. I really liked him and I honestly didn't think his outfit was as horrendous as the judges made it out to be. I mean honestly, how do you make shoulder pads hip and modern? Nope. Ricky's outfit was atrocious for the 2nd week in a row. He should've been out.
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats again Piratelover (Marianne) on your engagement and at Disney!!! I know you had a great time!

I am so bummed Chris is out. Project Runway has a video of some of next week's episode, we know Jack has HIV, but now I wonder if he has full blown AIDS?? I am finding I like Kevin more and more each episode (he looks like that John Paul DeJoria hair product guy), I am sure he'll be in the Final 3 (at least I think so). I think the top ones are Victoria, Jillian Rami, Kevin and Kit.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again!

I saw the videos as well. My guess is that he'll be asked to leave because if it's a staff infection it could be highly contagious. I hope it's not AIDS, that would be terrible

I also like Kevin. I think he kinda looks like Joey Fatone from N Sync, haha.
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post
    I just watched this week's episode as I was in WDW on Weds. As you can probably guess from my previous posts, I am SO bummed that Chris March was out. I really liked him and I honestly didn't think his outfit was as horrendous as the judges made it out to be. I mean honestly, how do you make shoulder pads hip and modern? Nope. Ricky's outfit was atrocious for the 2nd week in a row. He should've been out.
    I really liked Chris, too. But you know, Ricky=Drama and so he'll probably be around for a little while longer.

Congratulations!! I don't know how I missed the good news, but if you posted about it, I'm going to go looking.

ºOºprprincessºOº

WDW-75, 79, 89, 91, 98, 04: Offsite; 01: ASMs & CSR; 02: Dolphin; 03: GF & POR; 06: POFQ & BC; 08: WL; 09: CBR
    DL--97-98: AP Holder

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again!

I saw the videos as well. My guess is that he'll be asked to leave because if it's a staff infection it could be highly contagious. I hope it's not AIDS, that would be terrible

I also like Kevin. I think he kinda looks like Joey Fatone from N Sync, haha.
    Jack said last week that he is HIV-positive, so I would assume it has something to do with that, but he also said his viral load is undectible, so who knows.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

The HIV thing isn't a spoiler, but this might be:

On the video blog, Jack is calling his dr. and thinks it might be MRSA. I feel so bad for him! He is dating a guy who was on Top Chef named Dale (I think it was Season 3). He was also on an episode of Sex in the City.

Post Thanks / Like

I loved Dale from Top Chef , he is Lithuanian like me! And yes, Jack has a history of staph infections so it might be that. And Jack did appear on the Today Show the day after he won the Tiki Challenge, so we know at least that he is OK after whatever happens to him in the upcoming episode.
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't that awesome about Chris!!!!! Yay!!! i just love that guy!!! Poor Jack, his face looked terrible!! I knew Steven was going soon. I wonder how much longer Elisa will be on?? I really love Jillian's work.

PS I'm an official designer now! I started my own children's label called LJM Designs and am working on Ebay boutiques!! I'm very excited!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

COngratulations Shari! I just know we'll be seeing you on PR someday.
    Poor Jack that must of been really hard for him to have to give up his dream of going as far as possible on PR. His health is by far more important than any TV show but it must have really hurt to go.
    I'm glad they brought back Chris but that garment he did last night was a mess. He'd better really step up his game or he'll be auf'd again.
    Having just lost 70 pounds myself this past year, I found the show last night very interesting. I wouldn't have been able to have come up with a favorite "fat" outfit though, I used to hate every thing in my closet. I have only kept 1 pair of jeans that I have tacked up on the wall of my closet to remind me of just how big I used to be and that I never want to be there again.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1 View Post

PS I'm an official designer now! I started my own children's label called LJM Designs and am working on Ebay boutiques!! I'm very excited!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You are very talented.

Well I'm sure I made it clear that I loved Chris, so I'm glad to see him back. I just wish it didn't have to be at Jack's expense. But Jack was getting known before the show and has now had more exposure so I definitely think we'll be seeing more of him. You know I don't know how many of these guys actually go in to win it any more. Jay McCarrol winner of season 1 didn't end up taking any of his winnings- $$, contracts, nothing because he wasn't happy with the conditions of everything.
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come

Post Thanks / Like

Aww, thanks guys, but I think I'd rather design for children than work with them on a show like this LOL. I felt the same way Maryann, about Jack leaving and Chris coming in, I was watching the Tiki Barber challenge rerun and you could see how swollen Jack's face had gotten! It was really sad. Jack and Kevin were just great about that everyday woman challenge, you could see they were having fun with it. Kay, congrats for losing weight!! That is fantastic you should be soooo proud!!
    Did y'all notice about Ricky when Jack picked his model saying he saw Jack's true colors, yet he did the same thing the week or two before and said he didn't care what anyone thought of that. I really hope he is going, I am just tired of his crying over losing a toenail! Christian is doing that same jacket every darn week now! I think he is going to be in the Final 4 for some reason.

Post Thanks / Like

What did you all think of last night's challenge? I absolutely loved it. It was so much fun, even though a few of them had a difficult time of it. But for the first time, I honestly liked a majority of the outfits (except for the bottom three, of course). I was really glad to see that Jillian's Twizzler outfit turned out well and didn't fall apart, that Ricky made something that didn't look like lingerie, that Chris's design wasn't costume-y, and that Christian's cocky little self didn't win. Rami's was definitely my favorite, though.

ºOºprprincessºOº

WDW-75, 79, 89, 91, 98, 04: Offsite; 01: ASMs & CSR; 02: Dolphin; 03: GF & POR; 06: POFQ & BC; 08: WL; 09: CBR
    DL--97-98: AP Holder

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by prprincess View Post
    and that Christian's cocky little self didn't win.
    That is the most perfect description of him.

I was so glad to see "The Spitter" gone.

All around there were many more things that I liked this week than we have seen so far.

If it would have been me there for this competition I would have been at the runway with chocolate all over my face.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Wierdly enough our resident "spit-marker" was starting to grow on me for some reason! But her piece was the weakest and she did deserve to go. Overall I agree with everyone else, it was a fun challenge and I was happy with many outfits. Yay!
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come

Post Thanks / Like

If I hear Christian say someone will die over it or because of it, fierce, or a big deal one more time..... I enjoyed last night a lot, too. I really loved Rami's look, the contruction was not easy, I was impressed. Jillian's was great, too. Looked like an art piece. It's going to be tough as they get down to the last four or five, I think tougher to decide who will present a collection, but that makes it interesting. I pray they don't keep Christian or Crybaby around just for drama. How could he throw all those Reeses in the trash!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wierdly enough our resident "spit-marker" was starting to grow on me for some reason!
    I agree and her story was really something, I didn't know she almost died in a car accident and it was pretty bad.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: