Quantcast best all inclusive?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default best all inclusive?

whats the best all inclusive island\resort for a family with 2 young teens? we really just want a really nice beach and a few water sports, and a nice clean hotel. any suggestions would be appreciated

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    born and raised in Alberta, now living in sunny Tampa
    Post Thanks / Like

Haven't done an all inclusive with kids, just without and it was at Sandals in St. Lucia and it was fantastic! It was sooooooo nice to have everything paid for up front, the only additional costs were our excursions and spending $$$$.

Their family friendly sister resorts, Beaches, is supposed to be just as good. They have resorts in the Bahamas, Jamaica and Turks and Caicos. One day when our kids are a little older we'll be taking them to one of the Beaches resorts

Happy planning!
    Mary Poppins, is that your name? It's lovely.

PEACE, LOVE and MICKEY MOUSE šOš

Post Thanks / Like

Default All-Inclusive Resorts

Beaches isn't anywhere near as good as Sandals! Stayed at both and Sandals was a 10 and Beaches in the Turks was about a 3 or 4 in my book -- way too much $$$ for nothing. I've stayed at an Iberostar in Mexico and really liked it. The DR has tons of all-incusive resorts to check out. I love all-inclusive resorts - no worries once you get there - but it's worth it to stay at a really nice one!

Post Thanks / Like

DH and I stayed at the Windjammer Landing Resort in St Lucia on our honeymoon. They have a lot of activities and like 4 or 5 onsite restuarants...we did the all inclusive package...soo nice not having to worry about anything. We loved it and would go back...it was a nice family resort (which we did not know that until we got there...but it was ok...because the kids were all well behaved)
    Jan 1991--Off-site Condo
    Jan 1995--Off-Site Condo
    April 1998- Off-site & Dixie Landings
    Sept 2007- CBR (1st trip with husband...make that BWI...just upgraded 06/06/07...YEAH!!!
    )

Post Thanks / Like

I've actually been researching this for my own family. The only ones that I've come across for families that have gotten good reviews are all of the Beaches resorts, and then Club Med Sandpiper in St. Lucie, FL. Good luck!!

šOšprprincessšOš

WDW-75, 79, 89, 91, 98, 04: Offsite; 01: ASMs & CSR; 02: Dolphin; 03: GF & POR; 06: POFQ & BC; 08: WL; 09: CBR
    DL--97-98: AP Holder

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: