Quantcast Which is best MK Counter Service: Pecos Bills, Pinochio Haus or Tommorowland Terrace?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Which is best MK Counter Service: Pecos Bills, Pinochio Haus or Tommorowland Terrace?

We are trying to decide which Counter Service to eat at when we are at the Magic Kingdom. Which do you think is the best Counter Service in the Magic Kingdom, Pecos Bills, Pinocchio Haus or Tommorland Terrace Noodle Station.

It will just be 2 adults on this trip, so no picky kids to worry about.

Please let me know what you like and dislike about all 3.

Thanks for any info.
    Jeanie
    Next Trips:
    March 2014 - Wilderness Lodge
    Past Trips:
    June 2012- POP Century
    May 2008- Wilderness Lodge
    October 2007- Pop Century
    May 2006- Wilderness Lodge
    August 1996- Off Site
    Several Trips to Disney Land & World as a kid

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Peco Bills has some decent burgers, wraps, salads, and pulled pork sandwiches. DH has eaten there on every trip. It gets pretty crowded at lunchtimes so try to hit it around 11 or after 1.
    I thought that Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station was VERY mediocre Chinese food. Very bland. I was very disappointed because the Unofficial Guide highly recommended it.
    -Laura
    Engineer by Day... Imagineer in my Dreams!

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't care for noodle station either. Like Pecos Bills. How about Cosmic Rays?

Post Thanks / Like

Go to PB! I really enjoyed my meal there last year. Definately including it in my next trip!

Post Thanks / Like

Pecos Bill for sure!!! We try to eat there every time we're at MK - there is so much food that we normally split the lunch.

We've eaten @ Pinochio's but prefer PB.

Enjoy your trip!!

Me & DH
    AKL, CBR, WL & ASMu '08, POP '07 & '05, POR '01, AllStar Music, Sports & Movies & Ft. Wilderness - our fun homes away from home!

Post Thanks / Like

I pick Pinocchio Haus...mostly for the atmosphere...and that's without children...I love to sit in the window and watch the boats sail by going into it's a small world...I have great memories with the kids and grandparents in the same seats...and then once, we were lucky enough to hit it when it was very crowded and got to sit in the balcony on the second floor and it was great to people watch (not with children as it's a bit tight up there)...I love the little pizza's that we get there...I do like Peco's Bill...the hamburger station is great...have eaten on the other side (Pirate Theme) but that's only open during the holidays or busy times. Never at at the Noodle place...never seem many good reviews there...

Have a wonderful time
    Pirate Granny

October 2020 — 3 nights OKW, 3 nights Poly Lakeview and 1 night BWV studios
    November 2020 — BRV studio 9 nights
    December 2020 entire family GV OKW
    December 2020 January 2021 BCV studio

OH YEAH BABY !!! Proud owners at OKW + BCV + BRV + RR

Post Thanks / Like

Pecos Bills. We always eat there when at MK. The burgers are really good but the chicken salad with rice vinegar dressing is fantastic!

Coming up! WL Villas, August 2 - 9 2013

WL Villas Aug 9-16, 2010
    POR Aug 4-11, 2008
    POR Aug 22-29, 2007
    POR May 4-9, 2007
    POR - May 2006
    POFQ - Dec 2005
    POR - May 2005
    POFQ - May 2004
    OKW - May 2003
    AKL - May 2001
    CBR Annually 1995-1997

Post Thanks / Like

i say go for pecos bills. we like the toppings bat for the burger and also the salad (though they put a lot of dressing on it)
    dont waste your time with the noodle station. when it first opened up is was great, with a larger menu and some more adventurous choices. then they retooled the menu to be more bland and i found it inedible-worse than mall chinese. i was so disappointed because it had been so good
    last trip AKL may '06
    first trip 1973

Post Thanks / Like

Go with Pecos Bill

Cosmic Rays, while not on your list, ain't so bad either plus you get to listen to the Intergalactic stylings of Sonny Eclipse
    Next WDW Trip: July 13 - 22, 2016 Wilderness Lodge

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow shining at the end of every day!"

"Let's Don't be Silly..." - The Mad Hatter

Post Thanks / Like

We hit Pecos Bill's once a trip for burgers and chili cheese fries, a luxury we only get at WDW. We also like the Columbia Harbor House for clam chowder and chicken strips.
    "Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you. But always dress for the hunt!" Kungaloosh!

"Happy are those whom the Muses love."

Post Thanks / Like

I've never been to the Noodle Station and I know Pecos Bill's toppings bar gets rave reviews but my favorite MK counter service is, without a doubt, Columbia Harbour House.

Half a Starboard Deck sandwich and cup of New England Clam Chowder is one of my favorite counter service/fast food meals ANYWHERE, let alone Disney World. If you've never been there, try it out, it's top notch. (Another tip, head upstairs for a bunch of seating areas nobody knows about that offer great people watching!)
    Walt Disney World:
    93, PO FQ
    94-95, Caribbean
    96, Off Site
    99, Coronado
    00, Caribbean
    03, Poly & Wilderness Lodge
    04, Pop Cent
    06, Contemp
    07, Beach Club
    07, Pop Cent
    09, Pop Cent
    10, Off Site
    11, PO FQ
    12, Coronado
    13, Off Site
    14, PO FQ
    16, PO RS

Only 1110.89 miles...

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to get back and lunch at Pinocchio's Haus. The atmosphere is very nice. I have eaten at Pecos Bill's and like the food very much but it was always so crowded.
    dm2K
    1993 - BC/Cruise; 1996 - BC; 1998 - BC; 2000 - YC; 2002 - FQ; 2004 - Campground/BC; 2005 - POR; 2007 - BWI; 2008 - AKL; Christmas 2010 - BC; 2011 - All Star Sports; 2012 - AKL & WL; 2013 - DL and CSR

Post Thanks / Like

I LOVE the chicken wrap at Pecos Bills. Also, they grill their burger buns, Cosmic Rays does not (at least they've never grilled ours).
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

We like Pecos Bill. The Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station was closed last week during our trip and I'm not sure of the official status but it looked like a permanent closure. It wasn't all that good anyway.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

We usually eat at Pinochio's Haus and Pecos Bill's when we are there and like both. We also liked Cosmic Ray's. We haven't tried the other one. I don't know that I like one better than the other. It just depends on where we are when we stop for a meal.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mac badger View Post
    i say go for pecos bills. we like the toppings bat for the burger and also the salad (though they put a lot of dressing on it)
    dont waste your time with the noodle station. when it first opened up is was great, with a larger menu and some more adventurous choices. then they retooled the menu to be more bland and i found it inedible-worse than mall chinese. i was so disappointed because it had been so good
    I agree to both things! Pecos Bills rocks and the noodle station USED TO rock - now it's just yuck! I also agree with other posters that Cosmic Rays has pretty darn good food (half a chicken plate) and great entertainment with good old Sonny Eclipse!
    "Is there a 12 step program for this Mouse addiction?"

Next Trips:

11/18-11/29 Destination D:Amazing Adventures!! GF for two nights then Caribbean Beach with free dining...

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't I hear or read somewhere that the Noodle Station was closing for good?

I just love Pinnochio's Village Haus because of the atmosphere. It gives us a good oppportunity to sit and relax while watching the Small World boats. That keeps the kids entertained long enough for us to have a calm meal and regain our momentum.

I love the upstairs tips that other people have posted- we'll have to check that out on our next trip.

Post Thanks / Like

Though it's not on your list, my favorite counter service restaurant in the Magic Kingdom is Columbia Harbour House. Check the menu and see if the selections appeal to your family.
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

I like Pecos Bills....
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Pecos Bills ets my vote. The fixings bar for your cheeseburger has fresh lettuce, tomatoe, mushrooms, onions, etc!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: