Quantcast Dole Whip, What other traditions do we need to know? - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh good golly... lets start this show...er... list rolling...

Dole Whip float.. a MUST DO for my mother and I. Dad likes the Citrus Swirl, but a lot of times its closed or their machines don't work.. so he settles!

Now, I'm in the minority, but I love Strawberry Swirls! They are like the citrus swirls, only with strawberry and vanilla! Oh.. the goodness! So thats a must do as well.

You'll notice an ice cream trend here...

Sundaes at Ghiridelli at DTD. I never go back home without one! I build my own with mint chocolate chip ice cream!

Beaches N Cream... we usually eat a meal there (LOVE the hamburgers!) and then we get treat. If we're in a hurry, we'll get Milkshakes. Mom and dad get a chocolate one made "black and white" which means, vanilla with chocolate syrup. They LOVE it. I usually try something different every time, except when I get a shake... Strawberry!!!

There's the token Mickey Premium Bar... can't NOT have one of those

Now here's the food:

Churros. I'm the only one who BUYS one.. the rest of my group usually eats mine, and I have to buy another one... I guess that would be a tradition...

Hot Dogs at the American Adventure. We've done this just about every single trip we've done. My mom says, "We can't go to America without a hot dog!" Mom... we live in America! The only time we didn't get to it was in Jan 06, when we didn't make it to America.

Our new must do are Corn Dog Nuggets. We first got them at Cosmic Rays sometime ago, but now we get them at Casey's and eat them during the fireworks!

We also eat at Earl of Sandwich every trip. It used to be that we at McDonald's at DTD, but our traditions have evolved from going and eating there when we get to Orlando to shopping at Wal Mart then heading to the parks. We love EoS, and will eat there every trip!

I already mentioned Beaches N Cream...

Well, I think that's it! I'm not sure we have anymore that I can think of. I'm sure some of you wonder how we even have time to ride rides!

Did anyone catch my Tiki Room quote?
    Morgan- DVC, AP, Perfect Princess, Married at Disney
    Off-site * POFQ * ASMu * POR * FW * BWI/V * Dolphin * AKL-Jambo/Kidani * WL * ASSp * Swan * POP * CBR * OKW * CSR * ASMo * BLT * SSR * AoA * DCL-Platinum * DLParis * DLR

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Turkey legs!!!Sooo scrumptious but definitely share. It's huge!

Tollhouse cookie ice cream sandwiches, also to share. I do love popcorn and coke while strolling or just sitting on Main Street.

DH has a deep love for Casey's so we eat there once every trip. We also always get the cheese sauce from either Casey's or Peco's Bill's for our fries.

New tradition...in Italy there's a cart that serves these pastries with chocolate pudding or mousse in it. Don't know what it's called but I'll be getting that every time now. Also I'd like to try the schoolbread from Norway this time. Sounds delicious!

Thank goodness I do alot of walking at WDW or I'd gain 20 pounds easy!!! So much good stuff...
    Jenn

1974 * 1985 * 1993 * 1997 * 1997 * 2000 * 2002 * 2004 * 2005
    Oct 06 CBR/AKL
    Dec 06 ASM
    Oct 07 POP
    June 08 POFQ
    Sept 08 SSR
    Jan 09 SSR
    May/June 09 BCV/AKV
    Aug 09 AKV
    Oct 09 AKV
    Christmas 09 BLT
    May/June 2011 CBR
    May/June 2012 AKV

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Our traditions

Garden Grill for lunch at EPCOT
    Kaki Gori (snow cone) in Japan
    Prime Time and Sci Fi Cafe in MGM
    "We'll make a wish and do as dreamers do; and all our wishes will come true!"
    SEPt1998 - RCC - Enchantment of the Seas
    JAN2003 - WDW - ALL STAR MOVIES
    OCT2003 - RCC - Majesty of the Seas
    OCT2004 - RCC - Voyager of the Seas
    JAN'05-SEPT'07 - 4 TRIPS to POP Century

Post Thanks / Like

25 more days to go and now i'm starving
    royal plaza- 1990
    cbr-1998
    cbr-2006
    pop cent- oct 2007
    pop cent 1/09
    por- aug 2009-
    pop jan 2010-
    pofq aug 2010
    pop jan 2011
    pofq aug 2011
    pofq jan 2013

Post Thanks / Like

My food tradition is to order a great sandwich at Earl of Sandwich, then envy my son's PB&J. Every time I go there I tell myself I'm going to order the PB&J despite the fact that it's a kid sandwich, and every year I order something else that looks good. But it's never as good as the bite from my son's sandwich! But next trip I'll get one for sure....

Are the Grey Goose slushes sold outside in a plastic cup so you can saunter around with it? I'm thinking it would make a great Intercot Illuminations Party drink in October!

"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

Post Thanks / Like

They are sold outside in plastic martini type glasses and are amazing : )
    "I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams,we can play together all night." --Calvin and Hobbes--

Post Thanks / Like

Our traditions are:
    * treats from the bakery in France
    * Ice cream cookie sandwiches to eat while waiting on Main Street for Wishes to begin
    * Columbia Harbor House for lunch
    * Beverly at Epcot

TikiG
    Many trips from childhood to 2008, WDW/DLP
    8/09: Ultimate Adventurer Trip, WL Concierge/AKL
    6/10: POFQ
    12/10: Mousefan Reunion (Pop)
    8/11, 7/12: AKL Concierge
    10/12: ICOT 15th solo trip (Pop)
    4/13: Pop
    7/13: Hilton Bonnet Creek
    7/14: 3 nights at BLT