Quantcast "Future Stay" Discount Returns for Guests Vacationing 8/31/07 - 9/28/07 - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default yes 3 rooms

Quote Originally Posted by potzie View Post
    I called the other night to ask about this before we leave so we could get all our ducks in a row, I was told that you can only book 1 room for each adult booked into the room this year. As such with it just being my wife and I, we can have 2 rooms next year as long as one of us is one each room, but we were told we couldn't get a third room. Someone previously posted that you can book up to 3 rooms with the Bounceback promotion. Can anyone verify this one way or the other with first hand knowledge?

Cheers,

Brian
    Sorry.. When I called they didn't make it clear it was for every adult and we have three....

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We booked this when we were there last week. They offered the deluxe dining plan and she said it might be beneficial since we are going the last few days of Sept. into October so the Food and Wine Festival will be going on at that time. She said the extra snacks and meals might come in handy for that. I'm not convinced though... part of me would rather take that money and upgrade the resort. Anyone know how much WL or AKL is for that time of year?
    Many, many trips (30+) since 1978 when I was three... oh what they started!!
    Upcoming: WL 12/10
    10/08 DCL & Pop Century
    8/08- Disney Panama Canal EB Cruise
    9/07, 9/06-Pop Century
    3/05: Disney Wedding!! GF Concierge (5 days) and POR (3 days)
    3/05: 7 Day Disney Cruise (eastern)
    5/03: AKL

Post Thanks / Like

Default MJ with promotional dining package?

I have never use MJ before. From all of the glowing recommendations here, I thought I would for our next trip. Then, I find out about the free dining promotion that is offered while we are at WDW in a week. I can hardly stand that RR is down for rehab. I need my fix. So, we have decided to take advantage of the offer and go back again next year and ride RR twice as many times. Since we have to book the trip while there, is there any reason to also contact MJ? Thanks for any insights.
    Bailey's Drhama
    Coming up :) Sept 16 AKL Club Level*
    *Sept 15 POR***Sept 14 - AKL*
    *Nov 12 - POR***Sept 11 & 09 - POFQ*
    *Sept 08 - POR***Sept 07 - OKW*
    *Dec 06 - CBR***Sept 05 - W Cabins*
    *Dec 03 - CSR & WL***Sept 01 & 99 - off site*
    *June 98 - ASM***Dec 97 & 96 - GF*

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drhama View Post
    I have never use MJ before. From all of the glowing recommendations here, I thought I would for our next trip. Then, I find out about the free dining promotion that is offered while we are at WDW in a week. I can hardly stand that RR is down for rehab. I need my fix. So, we have decided to take advantage of the offer and go back again next year and ride RR twice as many times. Since we have to book the trip while there, is there any reason to also contact MJ? Thanks for any insights.
    We've never used MJ either (MIL is a travel agent in CA), but we booked directly with Disney to start with on the first day free dining became available to the public so we could make sure and get the hotel we wanted. We then transferred the reservation to her and she took it over.

I will warn you that it MIGHT cause you problems to do that (we've had trouble getting our DME tags, MYW package stuff, etc.), but from everything I've read about MJ they are much more familiar working with Disney travel so you may not have the same problems.
    I'm no fool, no siree, I'm going to live to be 103. I play safe for you and me, cause I'm no fool."

POP - 09/07
    POP - 09/08
    SSR - 09/09

Next Trip
    Breaking the pattern this year and doing AllStar Movies Dec 11-18, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your input. I have contacted MJ and found out what we need to do. I will contact them again we get back.
    Bailey's Drhama
    Coming up :) Sept 16 AKL Club Level*
    *Sept 15 POR***Sept 14 - AKL*
    *Nov 12 - POR***Sept 11 & 09 - POFQ*
    *Sept 08 - POR***Sept 07 - OKW*
    *Dec 06 - CBR***Sept 05 - W Cabins*
    *Dec 03 - CSR & WL***Sept 01 & 99 - off site*
    *June 98 - ASM***Dec 97 & 96 - GF*

Post Thanks / Like

This is why I LOVE Intercot!! I can not imagine going into this deal flying blind! I'm a PLANNER!!

Couple quick questions...

We arrive POFQ on the 22nd (The last day of this years free dining) for 10 days. With the Bounce Back deal are we able to book the last day (9/27/08) and extend into October, like we did this year?

Is this deal open to all resorts? All rooms? All Star Suites? Wilderness Cabins? Deluxe?

Just gettin' my ducks in a row! 8 Days, 3 hours, 45 minutes, 2 seconds... But who's counting!

Thanks in advance for your knowledge!
    ºoº Kim ºoº
    August '13 - Beach Club
    August '12 - All Star Homes
    September '08 - All-Star Homes, Pop, Poly...Whew! Lots of packing!
    September '07 - POFQ
    September '06 - Off Property
    ....And lots more than can fit on here!

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, I truly feel left out that this wasn't offered to us during our stay of 8/26 to 9/2. From what I am reading it was for those on property from 8/28 to 9/28, so why were we not notified??? Good question, so I have called Disney and they directed me to call the resort manager directly. So I did, and they are all in a meeting... so they are suppose to call me back. I will let you all know what they tell me.
    Carol Ann
    Mom Mom to 2 little China dolls
    Lucy Rae & Mia Lee

CSR - Nov 29th to Dec 5th

POP - Sept 19th to 26th, 2008

OKW - Aug 26th - Sept. 1st, 2007
    P&P Party August 31st, 2007

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by MouseManiac
    With the Bounce Back deal are we able to book the last day (9/27/08) and extend into October, like we did this year?
    Per the information currently available, yes.

Typically a Guest's vacation needs to start prior to the end of the period to incur the promotion for the full length of stay, although there may be a cap on on that length of stay.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseManiac
    Is this deal open to all resorts? All rooms? All Star Suites? Wilderness Cabins? Deluxe?
    All resorts, although there is likely limited availability.

Units like Suites and Cabins do not typically participate in such discounts, this deal is likely no exception.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyrella View Post
    Okay, I truly feel left out that this wasn't offered to us during our stay of 8/26 to 9/2. From what I am reading it was for those on property from 8/28 to 9/28, so why were we not notified??? Good question, so I have called Disney and they directed me to call the resort manager directly. So I did, and they are all in a meeting... so they are suppose to call me back. I will let you all know what they tell me.
    Please keep us posted, Lucyrella. We, too, were in WDW from 8-29-9/4, and were never made aware of this promotion. I am very disappointed as we have gone to WDW in Aug or Sept the past 4 years. I'm anxious to hear what you find out!
    Jen :)

CR-1981
    offsite-1985
    Marriott Grande Vista 2002
    WL 2004
    Poly 2005
    CR Atrium Club 2006
    Poly 2007
    Beach Club CL, Grand Floridian 2008
    Beach Club CL 2009
    GF Royal Palm Club CL 2010
    WL CL 2011
    CR Presidential Suite 2012
    BC Club Level 2012
    Poly CL 2015

Post Thanks / Like

but what kind of room rates are we talking?
    BC 2
    WL CL 1
    AKL 4
    SOG 3
    POFQ 3
    POR 2
    CSR 4
    CBR 2
    Asp 3
    AS m 2
    POP 7
    12-13 WL CSR ASM
    3-14 POR, AS s Dolphin
    6-14 Us CSR
    1-14 Unv
    6-15 WL, SSR.
    11- 15. AOA, OKw
    7 16..CSR, FW, AKL, POR
    7 17..ASM, CSR, WL AKL club POP
    8 18 As sports, Pop
    DL 9-19
    DVC WL, CSR and idk 10-20

Post Thanks / Like

Lucyrella I never been offered this either. I have been very disappointed in most (not all) of people I've dealt with in regards to my reservation and ADRs. I have called 15 - 20 times since April and have only 2 great reps. I am looking forward to hearing what they tell you and seeing if they offer this to me when I go later this week.
    Go Nashville Predators!
    9/09 ASMo
    10/08 ASMu
    9/07 Caribbean Beach
    1/07 Marriott - family trip

9/06 Coronado Springs

09/03 Coronado Springs - Honeymoon
    10/99 Coronado Springs

06/96 Old Key West
    07/93 Beach Club
    12/91 Offsite - High School Trip

Post Thanks / Like

I am upset because I was just there and I didn't see anything about this offer and nobody offered it to me. All I saw was Disney Vacation Club desks everywhere. Too bad.
    1977 Ft.Wilderness
    1980 Ft.Wilderness
    1987 Off Site
    1992 Off Site
    1997 Disney Institute-Honeymoon
    September 2006 PORS
    Sept 2007 Wilderness Lodge!!!!
    August 2009 POP Century

Post Thanks / Like

I too was on vacation at the all star sports from 9/1/07-9/8/07 and was never offered this special. I called CS and they told me it was to late because I had left. I then ask to speak to a manager and got the same response. We also had some friends there at the same time that never seen anything in their room also. I explained to the manager if we had know this we would have booked our trip for next year. Very disappointed in Disney on this one.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the letter that is put in your room for the future stay bounce back offer. They do confirm that you are currently on property before you book the trip. Sorry the picture of the other letter didn't come out well so I didn't include it.

Post Thanks / Like

We didn't get the letter, but I did see a little blurb on one of the resort TV channels about calling extension 8844 for a special vacation offer. It helped that I was actually looking for it - if not, I may have missed it altogether.

Post Thanks / Like

Ill be at Pop tomorrow morning for my stay so will see what they offer. interested in the prices to compare if i can do better w AP n DDE....(probably)
    BC 2
    WL CL 1
    AKL 4
    SOG 3
    POFQ 3
    POR 2
    CSR 4
    CBR 2
    Asp 3
    AS m 2
    POP 7
    12-13 WL CSR ASM
    3-14 POR, AS s Dolphin
    6-14 Us CSR
    1-14 Unv
    6-15 WL, SSR.
    11- 15. AOA, OKw
    7 16..CSR, FW, AKL, POR
    7 17..ASM, CSR, WL AKL club POP
    8 18 As sports, Pop
    DL 9-19
    DVC WL, CSR and idk 10-20

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the second part of the letter. I found it in my luggage.
    I blacked out the phone number to keep it fair to those staying on property.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ariel03 View Post
    Here is the letter that is put in your room for the future stay bounce back offer. They do confirm that you are currently on property before you book the trip. Sorry the picture of the other letter didn't come out well so I didn't include it.
    Thanks for posting it.

I'm taking it with us when we fly out in the morning just in case we don't get a flyer in our room. We had not originally planned to go back again so soon, but are thinking about it now with the free dining offer. Not as attractive as this year's plan, but still beats buying meals on your own for a family of four.

Hopefully, the crowds, service, food quality and weather are all good.
    I'm no fool, no siree, I'm going to live to be 103. I play safe for you and me, cause I'm no fool."

POP - 09/07
    POP - 09/08
    SSR - 09/09

Next Trip
    Breaking the pattern this year and doing AllStar Movies Dec 11-18, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lmkoons View Post
    We will be going to Disney on the 22nd and will probably be taking advantage of this offer. However, we're not sure how many nights we'll want to stay in 2008 (either 7 or 9). So does anyone know if we'll be able to change the length of our stay once we've booked our package? And would we be better off to book 9 nights and possibly have to shorten it to 7, or book 7 nights and lengthen it to 9?
    I think it is better to book for more nights than you need so you are booked and can cancel a couple of nights, if you book for less nights and then decide to add more , the room might not be available.

Post Thanks / Like

For anyone planning on doing this, just something to think about.

We just left yesterday, so we did our future stay on Friday.

When I made the basic reservation, I was surprised when I wasn't offered to upgrade from the free dining plan and pay the difference to get the deluxe dining.

The CM on the phone had no idea what I was talking about. But I had read here where others were given this option. Well, after checking with several supervisors, at my request, she was completely suprised that this could be done.

If you are even considering selecting the deluxe dining plan, be sure the CM knows that you are still eligible for the free dining and would only have to pay for the upgrade to the deluxe.

8/11 CSR
    8/10 - Wilderness Lodge
    2009 CSR
    2009 Ft Wilderness Cabins
    2008 Polynesian
    2008 POR
    2007 CSR
    2007 OKW
    2006 CBR
    Many offsite trips...before kids

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: