Quantcast Survivor: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites - Page 19

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by d_m_n_n View Post

Anyway, if someone could catch me up since I came into the season late...did Parvarti and Natalie have something romantic going on? Since Natalie mentioned Parvarti flirting with her and Parvarti said she found her attractive I didn't know...
    Oh no. I think Parv was just as surprised that Nat took it as "flirting". I honestly didn't see any of that other than Parv just being "friendly" "sisterly" with the girls. The guys she DEFINATLY flirted with...I really don't see anything wrong with flirting. The guys seemed to enjoy it as well.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thrillme View Post
    Oh no. I think Parv was just as surprised that Nat took it as "flirting". I honestly didn't see any of that other than Parv just being "friendly" "sisterly" with the girls. The guys she DEFINATLY flirted with...I really don't see anything wrong with flirting. The guys seemed to enjoy it as well.
    I actually wondered about her myself...there was a time or two at the end with just her and Amanda that I wondered if she was just being "friendly".
    Sonja

Spay and neuter your pets!

Post Thanks / Like

This is too funny! No, Parvati's not gay, I can't imagine my family seeing that scene (they said Natalie was a bit bizarre). She got her check the next day then flew out to make some movie. She had to carry the check around longer than I would have liked! They wouldn't do a direct deposit either! It stinks that you only get about $500K after taxes. I know she'll put the money to good use.

I think any of the three last ones deserved the $$. They pretty much worked together and each one had her own strengths and wouldn't have made it there without that group of them, but y'all know I was really happy with the winner.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1 View Post
    This is too funny! No, Parvati's not gay
    It was no big deal, but I just wondered. When she said she found her attractive she had a funny "twinkle" in her eye. I figured maybe they had something going on before I got interested in this season...or maybe she was trying the flirting from all angles! Regardless, it worked with Natalie!
    First trip...02/72 Fort Wilderness
    Last trip...2/2016 Boardwalk Inn
    Next trip...2/2017 Boardwalk Inn Princess Half Weekend

"Mama, another gator got in the house"

"Don't make me turn this formation around!"

Post Thanks / Like

So, what is everyone going to do with their Thursday night now that Survivor is off...I know Grays & ER is on.....but I will miss Survivor!!!!!
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flower View Post
    So, what is everyone going to do with their Thursday night now that Survivor is off...I know Grays & ER is on.....but I will miss Survivor!!!!!
    Me...I went to the dollar store and picked up a "Highlights from Survivor Season 1". Then I've started shopping for an HD TV (leaning towards a 52 LCD Samsung). I'm getting ready for the fall.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

I took the kids to the park and then out for ice cream.

I'm sure they're loving me more now that I'm not screaming about getting home in time for Survivor!
    Sonja

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RenDuran View Post
    I took the kids to the park and then out for ice cream.

I'm sure they're loving me more now that I'm not screaming about getting home in time for Survivor!
    I know the feeling! I got some writing done and didn't complain that I had to drive my daughter to a school event in the middle of what is normally Survivor time.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

We were all talking about that and meeting up just to have a gentle comedown, but I'm glad it's over now.

Ooh, Thrillme, lots of nakey butt Richard Hatch on that DVD I bet I always loved Rudy, he was hilarious!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1 View Post
    We were all talking about that and meeting up just to have a gentle comedown, but I'm glad it's over now.

Ooh, Thrillme, lots of nakey butt Richard Hatch on that DVD I bet I always loved Rudy, he was hilarious!
    OOOhhh...I love Rudy too. He was so awesome. I wonder if he ever did his guest spot on JAG?
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry all, but I am disgusted by the fact that Parv won!! I think that the "mastermind" should have taken it....I am talking about Cirie, of course!! I love her and her way of playing.

Parv makes me sick. It drives me nuts when women (or men) degrade themselves and use the sex card as if it is the only thing that they have going for themselves.
    John (aka HndrdPrcnt)

DL CM 1987 - 1994
    CM WDW Trips 87,89,90,92
    CBR 1994
    Beach Club 1998
    All Stars 2000
    POP Sept 25-Oct 2 2006

Post Thanks / Like

I finally got to watch the reunion last night and I was really disappointed. I don't know what I expected, but it seemed boring!

Plus, what was up with Jeff Probst's hair? He wasn't his usual foxy self.
    Sonja

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RenDuran View Post
    Plus, what was up with Jeff Probst's hair? He wasn't his usual foxy self.
    His hair? The man has hair? I guess I've never looked past those dimples...
    First trip...02/72 Fort Wilderness
    Last trip...2/2016 Boardwalk Inn
    Next trip...2/2017 Boardwalk Inn Princess Half Weekend

"Mama, another gator got in the house"

"Don't make me turn this formation around!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flower View Post
    Not sure, but I do know that You Know You Are Hooked on Survivor when.............

you are in Disney World, on Mother's Day (was it Mother's Day??) with Extra Magic Hours at Magic Kingdom and you and your family are sitting in your hotel room at the POFQ watching the Survivor Finale and Reunion. Just how sad is that
    2-18 May 2011 POFQ
    2-14 May 08 POFQ 20th Anniversary Amazing weather
    5 -21 Dec 07 POFQ Fabulous weather
    26 Apr-16 May 06 POFQ - AWESOME. 20 days SUNSHINE
    27 Apr-10 May 05 POFQ
    04-11 May 00 POFQ 1st Trip We're hooked!

Disneyland 12-19 August 09 Grand Californian - Amazing Place

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Smiles View Post
    Not sure, but I do know that You Know You Are Hooked on Survivor when.............

you are in Disney World, on Mother's Day (was it Mother's Day??) with Extra Magic Hours at Magic Kingdom and you and your family are sitting in your hotel room at the POFQ watching the Survivor Finale and Reunion. Just how sad is that
    Now that is dedication to Survivor, but I would have to admit I probably would have done the same thing. Although, TiVo really has made a big difference so I'm not as crazy about having to be home when Survivor is on. As far as what to do with Thursday, I have one more week of LOST next week and then I'm not sure. The more I think about it, I really do respect Parvati as a winner. I certainly wouldn't use her strategy but at least she had one and was serious about being there.
    "Jammin' in the jungle to the rhythm of one!"

Proud mom of Elias - born Sept 2008!

WDW College Program Alum-Fall 2001

I runDisney - 2010 DL Half, 2012 Coast to Coast DL Half and Wine & Dine, 2014 Tinker Bell Half, 2014 Avengers Half, 2015 Pixie Dust Challenge, 2015 Dumbo Double Dare

Post Thanks / Like

This comment made my morning! I don't know how I missed it until now! I'm not sure what I miss more lately, the actual show or reading everyone's comments afterwards! This one takes the cake!
    Sonja

Post Thanks / Like

Actually I'm bad but...I set my recorders (yes, I mean RECORDERS)...then I call my parents (sometimes a friend as well) and make sure EVERYBODY is on the ball for taping it.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

DH did that to me one year while were in the World - he wanted to stay in the room and watch the Leafs in the playoffs - so you can imagine how many years ago that was! Anyway, I left him there and went to MK all by myself - it was awesome and one of my more memorable moments! I still remember showing up back at the room after the park closed wearing my new mouse ears, holding a balloon and still carrying popcorn! Too funny!
    Lea-Ann
    The Creative Mind that Never Rests . . .

Dreaming of Disney.......
    Last Trip - Dec 14-21, 2012 AKL!!! Next Trip - TBA!!!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: