Quantcast solo trip

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: solo trip

Post Thanks / Like

Talking solo trip

Hi everyone.
    It's the first time I am travelling all by myself to WDW from Brazil. I'll be there jan 23 - feb 05.
    I don't know if there are other crazy ones like me and if anyone would like to meet and spend some time together.
    If so, tell me. It will be great!
    Alisson

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there...
    my mom and I will be there Jan 18th-27th. I will probably be alone for awhile on either the 24th or 25th (my mom has some doctors appointments). If you're looking for someone to hang with let me know.
    Laurie
    TOO MANY TRIPS TO LIST
    NEXT TRIP :Oct 2009 Contemporary & PO Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

I think that would be one of the most rewarding WDW trips ever. I love going with the family but it would be an entirely different experience that I'd like to try someday. Enjoy!
    "Hey! That's some destination!"

Post Thanks / Like

Default solo trips

I've done several solo trips. In fact, it is quite the adjustment when I travel with family members ! I have posted trip reports after solo trips, you might want to read through some solo trip reports for ideas on what to do.... such as a trip to a spa, behind the scenes tour, etc.

I agree with the other poster. Don't be shy about sit-down restaurants. Not only do the cast members become chatty, you can use the time to relax and read a book, or write out post cards. Don't be shy about talking to cast members in the ride lines, or talking with other guests, it helps pass the time in line.

Good luck ! Have a great time !
    12/97 ASM
    12/99 Caribe Royale
    12/01 Best W.
    08/03 BC
    05/04 ASM
    08/04 POFQ
    04/05 PPH
    07/05 POFQ
    11/06 Pop
    03/08 POR
    05/08 POFQ
    06/08 Pop
    05/10 Grand Calif.
    06/10 Ginn,Reunion FL
    10/10 ASSports
    02/11 HGVC
    09/11 Fairfield (DLR)
    02/12 AKL
    03/13 BCV
    07/13 BW (DLR)
    03/14 VGC

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi Laurie

Quote Originally Posted by smiles_rock View Post
    Hi there...
    my mom and I will be there Jan 18th-27th. I will probably be alone for awhile on either the 24th or 25th (my mom has some doctors appointments). If you're looking for someone to hang with let me know.
    Hey, thanks for the reply. Since i am going to be all by myself, it will be great to meet another Disney lover to have fun there together. Let's keep in touch.
    Alisson

Post Thanks / Like

New poster, but I read the forums pretty regularly!

I live just behind the Magic Kingdom and go over to the parks quite a bit on my own even if it's just for a few hours since I have an annual pass. Would love to go one of those days!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi Alisson!

We've finalized our plans and it looks like I'll be on my own most of the day on the 24th (my mom has some appointments that day)...I up for anything! Do you have anything planned? Where are you staying? I'll pm you with some of our info.
    Laurie
    TOO MANY TRIPS TO LIST
    NEXT TRIP :Oct 2009 Contemporary & PO Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Laurie

Quote Originally Posted by smiles_rock View Post
    We've finalized our plans and it looks like I'll be on my own most of the day on the 24th (my mom has some appointments that day)...I up for anything! Do you have anything planned? Where are you staying? I'll pm you with some of our info.
    Hi, there. I'm not sure where I am staying, but probably in any hotel in International dr. I am going to arrive on the 23th by night and the 24th is going to be the first day of fun. I still don't have specific plans for this day but we can surely arrange something. You can send me a private message and we can talk better. Maybe a good friend of mine is also going, so...it is going to be very funny. Keep in touch...
    Last edited by Melanie; 12-10-2007 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Per Terms of Service
    Alisson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dnickels View Post
    New poster, but I read the forums pretty regularly!

I live just behind the Magic Kingdom and go over to the parks quite a bit on my own even if it's just for a few hours since I have an annual pass. Would love to go one of those days!
    Hey Dnickels, you are very welcome to join me during these days. If you wish, you can also private message me so we can arrange something. I am going to be there jan 23th - feb 5th. So, I've got plenty of time on my own and I think it is too much to be alone, right? Keep in touch.
    Last edited by Melanie; 12-10-2007 at 08:17 PM.
    Alisson

Post Thanks / Like

The mother in me is warning you all to be careful posting this kind of info!
    Use the pm feature when posting your e-mail to fellow Intercotees. That is what it is for.
    I bet some moderators will be along soon.
    I don't mean to nag - I wish we didn't have to worry like this in our world but we do! I just worry for your safety!
    All Star Music Sept-Oct 2012 TOT10-miler
    POR-Jan 2011 & Jan 2012 Marathon Weekend
    Pop!-Sept 2010 Solo trip to qualify to apply for the WDW Mom's Panel
    POR-Aug 2009
    POR-Sept 2007
    CB-Sept.30-Oct.5 2006
    POFQ-June 2005
    Pop!-Feb 2004 President's Day
    WL-May 2003 1st trip!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks

Thanks for the tip and for the changing of the message... I sometimes don't think before doing this kind of thing. We really got to be careful with this kind of private information. Tks again.
    Alisson

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: