Quantcast LOST Season 4 - Page 14

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: LOST Season 4

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if you guys noticed but there was an ad last night during one of the commercial breaks for Octagon Global Recruiting which said they were looking for people for the dates of July 24-27 which is the same time as ComicCon it has something to do with the DHARMA Initiative from what I hear this may be similar to the Find 815 thing they did before. I guess we'll have to wait for ComicCon to see.

Also if you watched the end of the episode they said they had actually shot 2 different endings which were aired on Good Morning America this morning here is a video of it I found on You Tube

Click Me

It would be interesting to see what would have happened if it was actually one of those endings. But from what I heard the reason they had 3 was in case somebody found out and tried to spoil it for people they could have had other endings prepared.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Great link above, chrisb26 - thanks!

Also, at that same YouTube locale, there is an enhanced audio of Sawyer's whisper to Kate (I hereby withdraw my theory a coule of posts ago!), and Kate's phone call. These 2 could have been manipulated, but they sure seem authentic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    You know, I started out watching Lost when it first came on the air several years ago. Then for one reason or another I missed something like 3 or 4 new episodes in a row. Well, by then I was SO lost that that I couldn't even begin to understand what was going on. As a result I drifted away from what was otherwise a VERY good show. I just wish they had developed the show in such a way that missing a few episodes wasn't such a critical issue.
    They have done a very good job on keeping people up with the show. Almost everytime the show has been off for a while they will do a recap show that lets people know what's been happening. They have also been doing what they call "enhanced" versions of LOST. They did one just before the 2 hour finale. These episodes included pop-up text that gives more detail and background about what you're watching and/or missed.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2Epcot View Post
    They have done a very good job on keeping people up with the show. Almost every time the show has been off for a while they will do a recap show that lets people know what's been happening. They have also been doing what they call "enhanced" versions of LOST. They did one just before the 2 hour finale. These episodes included pop-up text that gives more detail and background about what you're watching and/or missed.
    These are very helpful I especially enjoy the enhanced episodes that tell you about what is going on. This was especially true with the episode before the finale.

If any of you watched it they added a new scene showing a different set of questions if you watched they told us who the 3 other people that made it to the island. In case you missed it they told us that Charlie, Boone, and Libby were also survivors of the crash. I find it interesting that the other 3 survivors are actually people who died on the Island not any of the other people that are still living. Also the way they told us they died was actually kind of similar to how they really died. Boone they said died of massive internal injuries which is somewhat true since the way he fell with the plane, Libby they just said died after the first week, then they said Charlie drowned a few weeks before they left which is true since he drowned in that station. I found that kind of interesting.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

A few weeks ago I decided to watch Lost, via Netflix. I was hooked from the very first episode. I couldn't get my disc in the mail fast enough for a new mailing. Last week I decided to just go to Blockbuster and get all of season 3. I whipped through that in a couple of days and was itching for more. Just as I was about to buy season 4 from iTunes, I decided to check abc.com and lo and behold, there is season 4. Now I'm all caught up and I CAN'T BELIEVE I waited so long. On the other hand, I was able to watch the episodes in close succession and that was awesome.

There's so much to analyze. I've only been this engrossed in just a couple of other shows on TV. I can't wait to discuss this when season 5 comes around.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by magicofdisney View Post
    A few weeks ago I decided to watch Lost, via Netflix. I was hooked from the very first episode. I couldn't get my disc in the mail fast enough for a new mailing. Last week I decided to just go to Blockbuster and get all of season 3. I whipped through that in a couple of days and was itching for more. Just as I was about to buy season 4 from iTunes, I decided to check abc.com and lo and behold, there is season 4. Now I'm all caught up and I CAN'T BELIEVE I waited so long. On the other hand, I was able to watch the episodes in close succession and that was awesome.

There's so much to analyze. I've only been this engrossed in just a couple of other shows on TV. I can't wait to discuss this when season 5 comes around.
    LOL -- welcome to our confused little world! LOST is soooo addictive! Some friends and I meet every Tuesday night and are re-watching the entire series, taking notes and discussing little things we may have missed the first time around in an attempt to figure it out. We have a blast.

There are a couple of GREAT sites for LOST fans, but I don't want to violate any Intercot rules. If you are interested, PM me!
    Jen

Always ready to talk Disney
    Grand Floridian**Contemporary**Polynesian**Wilderness Lodge**Yacht Club**Dolphin**Port Orleans French Quarter**All Star Movies**All Star Music**POP Century**Disney Wonder**Disney Magic**Disney Dream**VWL**Old Key West**Animal Kingdom Lodge**Bay Lake Tower

Post Thanks / Like

I, too, am so looking forward to season 5!! I will and be patient about waiting until January (like we have any choice, lol!) but am so glad we will be able to watch it straight through this year, unlike last season when it was interrupted by the writer's strike.

On a side note, has anyone seen the new commercial for ABC's fall line-up? (Well, Lost is not really a part of the fall line-up but it's also featured in the commercial.) Sawyer is looking wicked good in that ad!!!
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jenemmy View Post
    LOL -- welcome to our confused little world! LOST is soooo addictive! Some friends and I meet every Tuesday night and are re-watching the entire series, taking notes and discussing little things we may have missed the first time around in an attempt to figure it out. We have a blast.

There are a couple of GREAT sites for LOST fans, but I don't want to violate any Intercot rules. If you are interested, PM me!
    That sounds so cool to meet up with others and watch it together. I could get into something like that. It'll be a lot of fun to have that interaction on here when season 5 rolls around.

It was really neat to read the thread from the beginning and see others interpretation and how that compared with the later known facts.

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX
    I, too, am so looking forward to season 5!! I will and be patient about waiting until January (like we have any choice, lol!) but am so glad we will be able to watch it straight through this year, unlike last season when it was interrupted by the writer's strike.
    Now I'm glad I waited to watch the series because that brake might have broken me.
    Genna
    Always Enjoy the
    ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨Magic¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨

"Now approaching, Mickey's Star Traders"

If You Can Read This...
    ...Thank The Phoenicians!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: