Quantcast The 2008 MOMS & MOMS-to-BE Club!!! - Page 41

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
    Post Thanks / Like

This morning I found out that Myers is breech. The doctor had said he was pretty sure that he was head down a few weeks ago, so he either flipped or has always been breech and was just being tricky! They gave me the choice to try having him manually turned or to schedule a c-section. I have been anti-c-section my whole pregnancy, but when faced with decision and after calling all my friends and family members who have had c-sections I decided to go with the c-section. I was concerned that if I had a c-section I would feel like I was missing out on something, but my friends said they didn't feel that way. Also after looking at the procedure that they use to turn babies and seeing that it only has about a 65% success rate I just decided it wasn't worth it. George was really supportive and just wanted me to be happy with whatever choice I made.

So, unless Myers turns on his own he will be coming on January 2nd!

Kristin
    Momma to two sweet boys: Myers and Jacob
    36 trips and counting!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Erica welcome to Intercot!!

Kristin ~You know I'll be thinking about you guys. I would have made the same decision. I can't wait for you to be a mom in two weeks!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!
    "Jammin' in the jungle to the rhythm of one!"

Proud mom of Elias - born Sept 2008!

WDW College Program Alum-Fall 2001

I runDisney - 2010 DL Half, 2012 Coast to Coast DL Half and Wine & Dine, 2014 Tinker Bell Half, 2014 Avengers Half, 2015 Pixie Dust Challenge, 2015 Dumbo Double Dare

Post Thanks / Like

At our appointment Monday, Myers was still breech, so in a little less than 2 days my little boy arrives! I think we have everything ready or at least as ready as they will ever be! Tomorrow, DH and I are going to hang out together (go out to eat, go see a movie, sleep late, etc) since it will be the last time we will get to have some alone time for awhile!

I am very excited about meeting Myers, but I think I might miss feeling him move around inside me. It will be weird not feeling him after so many months of feeling him kick, strech, roll around, etc. Of course it will be wonderful to finally get to see him and hold him! Did anyone else miss being pregnant once your little one arrived?

Today I am going to find George something for a new daddy gift. I was thinking of a picture frame or something- nothing to expensive since our co-pay is going to be higher than we had originally thought since we will have a c-section!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!

Kristin
    Momma to two sweet boys: Myers and Jacob
    36 trips and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

Kristen good luck and I hope you deliver a healthy happy little boy! Hope to see some pictures once your little one arrives.

Hope everyone has a wonderful new year!
    Next Visit: Fall 2013

Now approaching the Carousel of Progress

We have 999 happy haunts here, but there's room for a thousand. Any volunteers?? If you should decide to join us, final arrangements, may be made at the end of the tour.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: