Quantcast Teens on INTERCOT!!! - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

hello, im 17. i am addicted to disney. my favorite ride is TTA or E:E (i know, opposite sides of the spectrum, what can i say), my favorite resort is the Poly. My dream disney job is to work as a cruise director for the Jungle Cruise. i also wanna be an imagineer, like, for serios (hence the username). im applying to college to be an architect so thats the field im getting into.

ppl dont understand my wacky disney fetish. but i just planned my friends trip so im sorta proud about that.
    1991 - Fairway Villas, 1993 - Old Key West, 1995 - Yacht Club, 1997 - Fort Wilderness, 2003 - Fort Wilderness, 2004 - Contemporary, 2005 - Caribbean, 2007 - Polynesian, 2012 - Disneyland Paris, 2014 - Beach Club, 2015 - Beach Club
    2016 - Contemporary
    Lisa

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, welcome to our Disney crazy Teen thread!

șoș Matt | DisFan01 șoș

"Playful spooks have interrupted our tour..."

Post Thanks / Like

COME ON, PEOPLE! WE NEED TO KEEP THIS THREAD UP AND RUNNING, FOR JUST US TEENS!

Any other questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, vents, or anything?

Come on...it's the Happiest Place on Earth!
    șoș Matt | DisFan01 șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Wow I never knew that there were so many teens on Intercot. Well I am 14 and I absolutley love Disney. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom. My top two rides are Splash Mountain and BTMRR. My favorite resort is POR. My Disney Dream job would be an Imagineer or part of the dream squad. I love Typhoon Lagoon. And yes all my friends think I've gone nuts since I talk about Disney so much.

I have an idea to keep this thread going. How about your favorite Disney memory.

I guess mine would have to be when my parents surprised us (me my brother and my sister) with a trip to WDW and my little brother could not believe his eyes.
    A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep...

Post Thanks / Like

best disney memory....

well i gotta say sitting in the Poly on the bed all by myself, eating a lollipop and just chillin with an amazing view all by myself and thinking AHHHHHHH
    AP Holder since 2015

Post Thanks / Like

Yay! Teens that are obsessed with Disney! I'm 15 and i love Disney sooo much. It's by far my favorite place on earth...okay gotta answer all the questions..
    Favorite 2 ridesthat's so hard!)
    Rock 'n' Rollar Coaster.
    POTC!
    Favorite Resot: POR
    Dream Job: Dancing in one of the shows or parade.
    Favorite memory:
    wow..too many..
    But i'd have to say it was in 2005. We had talked about having my best friend's family come down with us but since she was public schooled (i'm homeschooled) they said no..Well on our 3rd day down at Disney,awake for an early day at AK. My mom and sister go down to the food court and were gone like 45 mins. Well they get back and my mom was like "Man you never know who will run into!" so she opens up the door and there is my best friend and her parents! i was so shocked i kinda slammed the door in their face
    All of our dream can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

Remember, we must always believe in our wishes, for they are the magic in the world.

Current CM at MK! If you're in Adventureland and craving Dole, Ice Cream, or an eggroll, look for Sarah from Front Royal, VA and say Hi!

Post Thanks / Like

haha! thats funny!

Keep this thread up!!!!!!

so do any of u girls on here like the Jonas Brothers? if so , you should check out the JB thread over in Music Movies, Musicals and TV section!
    AP Holder since 2015

Post Thanks / Like

Favorite Disney Memory:

When we got to spend one night at the Wilderness Lodge.

Okay...a second one: When I first rode on Soarin'!
    șoș Matt | DisFan01 șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Yo Homies, I'm 13 and i am a disney freak too!!!! I go on this website everyday!! My Favorite park is all of them and my 2 fav. rides are Tower Of Terror and Splash mountain. This is a awesome thread!!!
    RED SOX

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak23 View Post
    haha! thats funny!

Keep this thread up!!!!!!

so do any of u girls on here like the Jonas Brothers? if so , you should check out the JB thread over in Music Movies, Musicals and TV section!
    I a big fan of the Jonas Brothers with my aunt and my 9 year old cousin are too.

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...I like the Jonas Brothe but i wouldn't say i love them..My favorite song by them is by far "That's Just the Way We Roll"

Remember, we must always believe in our wishes, for they are the magic in the world.

Current CM at MK! If you're in Adventureland and craving Dole, Ice Cream, or an eggroll, look for Sarah from Front Royal, VA and say Hi!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a question or a new topic how many of you are going to Disney this year and when?

I'm going to Disney in September 14-20th. I can not wait to go.

Post Thanks / Like

I MIGHT MIGHT MIGH get to go June 7-11 but probably not
    AP Holder since 2015

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going in August. In *drumroll* 211 days.

My favorite Disney memory is riding Splash Mountian for the first time. I had heard that in the back you get less wet than in the front. So my friend says, "Why don't we sit in the back? It's early morning and I don't want to get wet." Neither did I. Some how we got put in the front row. We sit down and he looks at me and says, "Where did we want to sit?"
    "The back," I say.
    "Where are we sitting?"
    "The front," I feel really stupid. I went up ahead, away from the group.
    "I'm blaming you if I get soaked," he said.
    Well off the ride went. We got to 'Slipp'n Falls' and we thought we were going to the 'Big Drop.' We hold hands, grip the seat, and laugh as we realize that it was really nothing. So now we're at the big drop. I'm dead scared. He's not to thrilled.
    "Please don't call me a chicken," he says.
    I nodded and said I wouldn't. The drop comes. We scream and hold on to each other.
    After the ride when we saw the picture we laughed so hard! It was a priceless picture. The terror on my face and the delight on his was great. And he naturally called me a chicken and I got him back by doing the same. I didn't want to go back on after that but he dragged me there.

Another good memory is the time when my friends and I got to ride RnRC three times in a row because it was her B-day. We got to go the 'back-stage way' so that we didn't have to get into the lines. It rocked man.
    A dream is a wish your heart makes!

Aug-Sept, 2008 - Port Orleans Riverside
    April, 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside
    October, 1997 - Dixie Landings
    February, 1995 - Dixie Landings

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys..I'm 16! I will be going to disney soon, in Feb., I can only spend 1 day in wdw b/c the other days we are going college hunting!! So anyway, since I just turned 16, I am now allowed to go on the Backstage Magic Tour. I think they should lower the age a bit, to like 13, they probebly think kids will b scared of seeing Mickey get 'dressed'.
    Bye!!
    Dec 27- Best of Both Worlds Tour, Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus with Jonas Brothers
    Mar 21- Look Me In The Eyes Tour, Jonas Brothers with Rooney
    Aug 27- Burnin' Up Tour, Jonas Brothers with Demi Lovato, The Veronicas, and BIG ROB!

march 09 SENIOR TRIP

Post Thanks / Like

heyy i havent posted on here in a while but incase u forgot i am 13 and im going to disney world on March 31 to April 5th!! i cant wait!!!!!

Heres another question!
    If you could pick one thing in Disney World to do what would it be?

For me it would be to be picked to stay the night in cinderellas castle!
    "Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.”- Winnie The Pooh

Post Thanks / Like

For me it would be getting married there. *sigh* But being 14, I guess that I'll have to wait a little longer for that.

Post Thanks / Like

I would want to spend a month there. *sigh* lol i wish..
    AP Holder since 2015

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NJBelle View Post
    For me it would be getting married there.
    Oh my gosh! I would love to get married there too!..I'm only 15 so it'll be a while and when i am old enough etc..I need to inheret a fortune or something..Because it's really expensive! But it'd be so incredible!

Post Thanks / Like

lol! Yeah, I guess we'll just have to marry really rich dis-freaks. I'm still looking.

Although I can't get married there (at least not yet) something really exciting is happening!!! As it says on my siggy I will be there for my B-day! I'm turnign 15. DM gave me a choice. I can either:

A.) Choose where I want to go out for dinner on my B-day
    B.) Have it a surprise.

Now my fellow icot teens, what would you do?

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: