Quantcast "Loud Lady" Entertainer's Schedule at Ohana's

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default "Loud Lady" Entertainer's Schedule at Ohana's

Two questions:

1. Does anyone know when she ends her shift?
    Or if she has Sundays off? Do they have subs for her?

We have reservations around 9 pm at Ohana's on a Sunday evening in February. We would enjoy Ohana's even more than we already do if we could have a quiet unintruded-upon dinner.

2. What seats at Ohana's affords the best view of the MK fireworks?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Not too sure on her schedule but why not ask the host/hostess if they could seat you at the quietest table possible? Maybe there is somehting that is more out of the way than the rest? When we were there we noticed that she moved around quite often and stayed more in the walkways of the restaurant. Maybe sitting off to the side may help a bit.
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Too many people grow up. That 's the trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

OMG thank you for saying something. DH and I were going over ADR possibilities and Ohana's has been a must for the last three years. This time DH said, could we skip that place, that entertainment lady is so loud. I'm not sure of a place in the restaurant to get away from her, she has a microphone and moves all around. If you find out a day she's off, let me know, I would love to go back, the food is great, we just would like some quiet! Thanks
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

Post Thanks / Like

The food is so good it's worth going...but I definitely agree about wanting to avoid the singer. When we went in September, we sat right next to her "pathway" around the restaurant, and every time she came by we tried to avoid eye contact so as not to get picked out of the crowd.
    1982: Offsite
    1987: Offsite
    1994: Contemporary
    1997: Polynesian & Beach Club
    2000: Doubletree Downtown Disney
    June 2003: Contemporary (Honeymoon)
    June 2005: PO Riverside
    Jan 2006: Pop Century
    Sep 2007: Pop Century
    Feb 2008: Coronado Springs
    Sep 2009: Pop Century

Post Thanks / Like

You know what, we don't mind her. We think it's funny. But that said, to answer your question, I don't think she performed when we had a late dinner, I think it's just earlier in the evening, when more kids are going to be there. Also, we had the most amazing seats, when we checked in we asked for a Magic Kingdom view. If she is performing while you're there just ask for a table away from the action or something. There are tables away from the main dining area so I'm sure they'd be able to find someplace for you. Have fun!
    Upcoming:
    October 2013
    8 nights at Pop Century with Free Dining to celebrate DS turning 4 years old!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default We like her!

Our family always has a blast when she's there. We don't find it nearly as loud as the Whispering Canyon anyway. Could be different tolerance levels too. (We traveled with a group of 14)
    We were there on Sunday Jan 20th. Our reservations were for 7 pm and she was there then.
    Good Luck! The food was good - and besides the entertainment doesn't last too long.
    Last edited by Hammer; 01-29-2008 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Edited link in signature

Post Thanks / Like

Although this is one of my family's MUST DO's...some family members could do without her! She doesn't bother me...just makes me laugh, but my dad on the other hand can not stand her! To each their own!
    College Program Spring 05
    6/92-Tree House Villas
    5/98-Poly
    5/01-ASM
    1/05-Pop
    3/05-OKW
    5/05-SS
    5/06-ASMus
    1/07- Honeymoon at the Boardwalk!
    6/07- OKW
    11/07-Babymoon Pop/Poly
    12/08-Christmas at the Poly! DS 1st Christmas and Disney Trip!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: