Quantcast I saw something very disturbing - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

OK OK... I have to say this.. anytiem the word trading is used in as a verb it should be a hobby (unless the word STOCK appears before it).

I mean seriously. THAT is your JOB? Hounding small children to get something personal off of them and make $$ from that? DOn'[t get me wrong I have had some pretty ****** jobs in my lifetime, but seriously... when your at a dinner party and a friend asks you.. " Hey, what do you do for a living?" How do you reply to that. Uhmm yeah I take a joyfu,l fun hobby that families can do with each other for fun and turn it into a corrupt, evil, capitalist venture all for the sake of the few dollars I am able to squeeze out of little Johnny and family". Nice, real nice.

I have seen these pressure sellers actually say, " GO away, you have nothing for me", to a very nice family. Seeing the look on that little girl's face; I walked right over let the man have it full on. Then went to a managing CM and made certain that the seller was asked to leave. A proud day for me I can tell you and the family thanked me which wasn't necessary but wonderful to hear.

In short, it's a fun hobby that MOST of us enjoy, let's keep it at that!

D
    It's gonna be the future soon
    I won't always be this way
    When the things that make me weak and strange get engineered away
    -Emil Bleehall - Adventurer of the Year!

Next Stop... MNSSHP Oct. 2011! Oh boy here we go!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

You know. What do you think the odds are that you go to DTD to the Pin store and you are talking to one of the traders that has set up shop outside and you find out it is someone you buy pins on ebay with. Would you say 15 mil to 1? Well how about 1 to 1. Back in October of 2004 I met someone (from Florida and I'm from Massachusetts)that I had been dealing with for 4 years. I must have bought 100's of pins from him. Most at costs less then what Disney sells them for at the parks. We got to talking about how he does his trading there. If you have one on you that he doesn't have he will trade right on the spot. If he has something you want and you don't, he will tell you what he needs and you go in and buy it for trade. He will not ask you to go in for higher priced pin then what you want. If it is one he got for 6.50 then you go in and get the pin he needs for 6.50 and so on. I haven't met anybody there or EPCOT that were trying to stick it to you. Most are reasonable...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: