Pirate & Princess Party
January 26th

At this point I am still on the bus heading back to WDW and over hear 2 girls talking on the bus about running a little late and trying to make it to make up for the party. I get off the bus at the first stop inside of WDW at DTD and switch buses to the Pop Century bus. I get back to my room and charge up my camera and head over to Everything Pop to grab something to eat since I am starving. I go with the chicken fingers and fries and then head back to my room to relax a little before the Pirate and Princess Party. It starts to rain a little which doesn't make for a great party night. I finally head out to the party around 10 to 6 and arrive at the MK around 7:10. I get in touch with Dotrocks and meet up with her near the Haunted Mansion and we take a ride on that and then head over to POTC for a quick ride. Lucy had a surprise for me a big bag of Gummi Candy After that we watch the Aladdin Royal Guard show near Adventureland. Wes topped at a few treasure spots along the way and were disappointed to find out they weren't giving out any chocolate just plastic gems and beads. I head over to the Briar patch store to pick up the Tinkerbell Jacket for my niece and then we go claim our spots for the parade. We watch the parade from near the CBJ and both think it was just OK nothing really too special. I did notice the girl on the bus I saw earlier in the looked and sounded alot like Jasmine in the parade. At this point Lucy decides she is tired and we say goodbye and head our sepreate ways. It was great meeting and I really loved my surprise. I walked through Fantasyland at this time and saw some of Sebastian's Dance Party and really wanted a cheese filled pretzel from Scuttle's Landing but it was closed I took a picture of the hidden Mickey and Sub inside of Pooh's Playful spot and continued on towards Mickey's Toontown Fair. The rain was really starting to pick up so I walked through Minnie's House and then headed for Tomorrowland. I figure d I could grab a snack at Cosmic Rays.But the lines were crazy and I wanted to get a good spot for the fireworks so I just watch the Dance for a few minutes and went to check out the little game area they had set up in Tomorrowland. I played a few of the games and won some plastic beads which I gave to soem kids who were playing the games to see who could get the most loot. I realized it was almost time for the firewoks so I headed to Main Street to get my spot. I had seen the fireworks from the beach at the Poly earlier in my trip an really enjoyed them. I picked a good spot right in the middle of the street and watch the show which is awesome. After the fireworks I was Going to watch the Dream Along with Mickey show but with the rain they cancelled the show for the 2nd time but had the characters come out a nd do a little meet n greet instead. I walked back to Tomorrowland to ride Space Mountain but it was closed so I headed over to ride Buzz. I got off Buzz was about to take a spin on the TTA and then saw the Fab 5 Characters dressed in their Pirate Costumes and took a few pictures of them before my ride on the TTA. After my ride on the TTA I started to head for Main Street and the buses since it was getting late and I wated to get the special event pins before leaving. At this point I was stgarving and prayed that the Food Court would still be open when I got back to Pop. I ran to my room dropped my stuff off and got to the food court to find only the Pizza place open they had stayed open a little later since there were alot of guest leaving the P&PP early because of the rain. I grabbed a pizza like object filled my mug and headed back to my room to pack up some of my stuff since it was time to head home the next day.

Up Next the Final Day