Quantcast Is DisneyQuest a must do For DD(14), DD(9) & DS(9)?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Is DisneyQuest a must do For DD(14), DD(9) & DS(9)?

The twins and I were watching the Travel Channel yesterday and we saw the show Undiscovered Walt Disney World. It got us very excited about our upcoming trip. Anyway, the kids saw the part that showed DisneyQuest where you could design and ride your own roller coaster. They thought this was awesome. We didn't get a chance to visit DTD the only other time we have been there so not sure what it is like.

That being said I have two questions: First is DisneyQuest a must do for kids ages 14,9 & 9. If yes then should I add water park and more option to the tickets? (They have all expressed an interest in TL also after seeing the same show.)

Thanks in advance,
    DLR many times,April '05 Pop Century,April '08 POR,DLR April '09,CBR Dec '09,POR Sept '10,April '12 Universal's RPRH then Disney's POR,Feb '14 AKL,DLR July '15,APR '17 POR, JAN '18 DCL, JUL '18 ASMu,DEC '18 "NYE" AoA-Nemo,FEB '20 AoA-LK
    Greg

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dq

DQ is a huge arcade they have 5 floors with lots of pinball,video and interactive things to do there is a lot of cool things for kids if they like the above mentioned if your thinking about water parks also check price it maybe worth the option or if you are only doing each 1 time maybe not
    1085.35 miles from Fort Wilderness
    92-Port
    93-Poly
    99-Fort
    00-Fort
    01-Fort
    02-Fort
    03-Fort
    04-Fort
    05-Fort
    06-Fort
    07-Fort
    oct. 08-Fort

Post Thanks / Like

My kids, 16 and 14, were very let down by DisneyQuest. They expected so much more than what they found. I think they expected more by way of the kinds of gaming they enjoy. If you have the time to spare in a longer WDW vacation, it may be worth the visit. But I wouldn't sacrifice park time for it, or for a water park-- though the water parks are a big hit with my son and more worth the visit than DQ.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

My answer would be "Yes, Yes & Yes!"
    We love Disney Quest and the water parks. DS was 8 the first time and was not tall enough to 'Ride' the virtual rollercoaster that you can design.
    2-18 May 2011 POFQ
    2-14 May 08 POFQ 20th Anniversary Amazing weather
    5 -21 Dec 07 POFQ Fabulous weather
    26 Apr-16 May 06 POFQ - AWESOME. 20 days SUNSHINE
    27 Apr-10 May 05 POFQ
    04-11 May 00 POFQ 1st Trip We're hooked!

Disneyland 12-19 August 09 Grand Californian - Amazing Place

Post Thanks / Like

Our DS15 has always enjoyed DQ and it has been on his "must do" list. However, this year (we are going in July). He stated that he did not want to do DQ. He stated that it was not worth the admission price. Do you think he is learning the value of a dollar

First trip 1972
    Last trip 7/11
    Next trip 6/12

Post Thanks / Like

I only recomend it if u have a lot of time to spare because your 14 year old might get bored with it. I wouldnt spend too much time there but you should definitley spend time at the water parks!
    "Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.”- Winnie The Pooh

Post Thanks / Like

Most definetly! My boys were 8 and 5, the first time we went. They loved it. The next time they were 10 and 7, still loved it. All I can say is we also went down with my sister and her kids they were 12, 15, and 16 and they loved it. My sis and I were going crazy on the seadoo rides there. Virtual roller coaster, a must do!!!!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: