Quantcast AAA Discount help?!?!?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question AAA Discount help?!?!?

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited we have officially booked our 2nd WDW trip. But I have a few questions I hope you guys can help with. I heard that AAA has discounts to Disney. Although my trip is booked can I apply these discounts if available? If not are there AAA shopping discounts? If so is it in all the stores or just certain stores? I would love my fellow intercot friends to help with these ????. Plus I have a few others ??? if you don't mind helping me out with.

I want to put a Disney countdown timer/clock on my PC. However, I know Intercot provides one but I read a thread somewhere where someone said they had one that had a different character each day. Does anyone know anything about how I may find this?

Another ???? Has anyone ever attended the Pirates and Princess Party? They are having it one day while we're out there and want to know if it's worth the extra admission? Just curious about it we're debating and would love some input either way.

One more question. At least for now. My daughter's ears got unstictched and I just wanted to know is it something I can have fixed while I'm over there or do I have to buy a new set of ears?

Well this is all for now but I still have 86 days til my next trip. Can't wait . So I'm sure I'll have more ?? by then.

Thanks alot for all the help.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard that AAA has discounts to Disney. Although my trip is booked can I apply these discounts if available? I
    I'm not sure about this one.. but if you stop by your local AAA office they should be able to get you the discount.. we went to ours and they actually forgot to include it.. so now were pressing them to get us our discount and we've been booked for months... I'm leaning towards yes on this one

If not are there AAA shopping discounts? If so is it in all the stores or just certain stores?
    The big WDW store in downtown disney has a discount for sure.. I believe 10 percent (when you spend alot boy does that help!!) It's the really big store.. geezzz i can't remember the name.. if your unsure if theres a discount for AAA.. just ask! it never hurts

I want to put a Disney countdown timer/clock on my PC. However, I know Intercot provides one but I read a thread somewhere where someone said they had one that had a different character each day. Does anyone know anything about how I may find this?
    Sorry I don't know about this one.. I use this:
    {link to external site removed per Terms of Service}
    No fun characters though

Another ???? Has anyone ever attended the Pirates and Princess Party? They are having it one day while we're out there and want to know if it's worth the extra admission?
    I was there during that time last year.. no kids though.. but the kids at the parks that day were all dressed up and it looked like a fantastic thing to do with them
    Last edited by Beast_fanatic; 03-07-2008 at 11:54 PM.
    Upcoming Trips:
    September 17-26, 2009: Bouncing Back for Free Dining at POFQ

Past Disney Trips:
    February 24-March 3, 2007: Coronado Springs
    September 25- October 4, 2008: POFQ Water View, Dolphins in Depth Tour

Post Thanks / Like

I think that if you take the ears to the store in the Magic Kingdom they will replace them for you. They are very good about replacing things that don't work ar fall apart, my daughter had her ring replace twice because the stone kept falling out. I don't know about AAA discount but it sure won't hurt to try. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

We always book through AAA and receive the "AAA Diamond Discount card" which gets us discounts on dining, shopping and entertainment at WDW. If I remember correctly, the shopping discount is at World of Disney in DTD and they're might be a minimum purchase of $50 I think. But you can only get this handy dandy discount card if you book through AAA.
    "Oh that clock, even HE orders me around!"
    -Cinderella
    ~~~~~~
    Next trip: DLR February 2015
    Last trip: January 2014.
    7 trips to the World.
    1 trip to Disneyland Paris.
    25 trips to Disneyland.

Post Thanks / Like

I have plenty of experience with AAA discounts. You can book a room-only reservation through Disney or any travel agent with a AAA discount of 10%, 15%, or 20% off rack rates depending on resort level and season. You can book a package with a AAA discount through AAA only with the same above room discounts. You can get a 10% AAA discount at World of Disney in Downtown Disney - all you need is to show your AAA card - you do not need to have a AAA package booked. Any other AAA discounts require that you have booked a AAA package and have a AAA Diamond Card (which is the discount card you get when you receive you package information).

We went to a P&P Party last year and had a great time but that said, we don't want to do it again for a while. It was fun but I don't want to have to pay extra admission costs for things like this on a regular basis. The parade was cool - different floats than the daytime parade. The fireworks were awesome - some of the best I've ever seen at WDW. The rides were all walk-on. The character spots had long lines for the most part but seeing Captain Jack was worth the price of admission - he was sooooo incredibly great (I would have thought it was really Johnny Depp if I didn't know better). If you haven't been to one, I think it's worth it at least once.
    Kathy șoș

LET'S GO BUCS!

Next trip - June '14

Past trips:
    6/13, 4/13, 7/12, 7/11, 1/11, 8/10, 7/09, 3/09, 8/08, 8/07, 12/06, 9/05, 7/03, 7/98, 5/96, 8/93, '70's X 2

Post Thanks / Like

It's important to note that the AAA discount is not an automatic thing ... it's not like having a coupon, for example. Disney only allows the AAA discount when the occupancy rate for that class of room at that resort for those dates is below a certain secret percentage. In other words, if the room type you want is already nearly sold out, then the AAA discount won't be available.

However, if you are booking the trip yourself, it won't hurt to call back every so often, even every day! This is because cancellations can and do happen. If enough cancellations occur such that the occupancy rate dips below the super secret percentage, then you will THEN be eligible for the AAA discount.

I hope that maks sense.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: