Quantcast Remember These? - Page 7

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Remember These?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LauraF View Post
    We did something similar to a friend: only we made her drink a bottle of diet coke at the same time. Just like the Mentos/Diet Coke thing on Mythbusters, she did a spew take across the kitchen. At 14 that was hysterical, nowadays not so much . . . well, okay, it's still funny.

That's what I did, except it was with her "precious pepsi" same spit take, the look on her face was priceless.... Sobered her up quick though!
    Dolphin & POFQ 2010

POFQ 2008

ALL STAR MUSIC August 2007

POP August 2006

Coronado Springs 2005

DCL trip December 2005

WDW DOLPHIN July 2004

WDW DOLPHIN JUNE 2002

WDW DOLPHIN March 1998

WDW OFF PROPERTY March 1994

DL Honeymoon 1987

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gosh! I was just sitting here watching Rocky on showtime and during his fight with Mason Dixon, Rocky made me remember the old Bionic Man and Bionic Woman dolls that had the pieces you could open in their biceps and thighs. Rocky looks like the Bionic man now, kinda blocky and square looking.
    °O°Amy °O° DVC Member
    2011 Dec-Poly with the grandparents--whoo-hoo!!!
    2011 June-SSR!!!!!
    2008 Aug-Colbey&Gray's Birthday surprise-SSR/OKW
    2008 June-SSR
    2006 June-Port Orleans Riverside
    2004 Easter-CSR
    1988 May-Graduation
    1982 Offsite
    1980 Offsite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by princessjojo View Post
    Oh my gosh! I was just sitting here watching Rocky on showtime and during his fight with Mason Dixon, Rocky made me remember the old Bionic Man and Bionic Woman dolls that had the pieces you could open in their biceps and thighs. Rocky looks like the Bionic man now, kinda blocky and square looking.
    Oh my gosh I had those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [he he...child on the 70's..born in 1971].

Oh and does anyone remember Star Search on TV????
    Terra - Wife, mother, special needs teacher. Disney addict! °o°

Advocate for my 2 sons. David: Auto-immune disorder. Praying for remission!ASD/SPD & Aaron: ADHD/Anxiety/ASD. Life makes us stronger!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1 View Post
    Did any of you have a Mon ChiChi? My friend did and loved it!! My sister and I wore earth shoes and Jelly shoes in HS which are at Target now.
    in sing song Mon Chichi, Mon CHICHI,
    oh so soft and cuddly

I still have mine in the attic along with my Cabbage Patch doll that my parents raced to find in '84 or '85. Had the jellys too in silver, purple and pink with sparkles (I was sooo cool! LOL)

who could forget SOLID GOLD

Other things from the 80s I remember

HUGE beta VCRs
    Smurfs,Thundercats & Inspector Gadget
    parachute pants
    Jamms
    Breakin', Beast Master, Fast Times at Ridgemont High (I had to sneak to watch that one)
    tv show "V"
    ColecoVision
    Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Centipede
    having your hair "feathered"
    boom boxes - the bigger - the cooler
    RELAX, dont do it
    valley girls
    '94-DVC OKW * '94-'96 OKW * '97 OKW, BWV * '98 OKW, DI * '99 OKW, FW * '00 OKW, VB * '01 OKW,Y&BC,BWV * '02 SSR * '03-'05 OKW*2006 BWV,AKL*'07 OKW * '08 AKV, SSR * '10 BLT * '11 BLT Next: 03/13 WL

Post Thanks / Like

So guess what we pulled up on Youtube this weekend...my kids wanted to see the old shows I used to watch, so we were looking at Land of the Lost (Chaka! Sleestaks, scary!), The Bugaloos, Sigmund the Sea Monster, Lidsville, HR Pufnstuff, and The New Mickey Mouse Club (not the 90's one, but the one with Blair from Facts of Life in the 70's), memories!! LOL Oh, Electra Woman and Dina Girl and Shazam. I couldn't find anything with that one that Ruth Buzzi was in. My poor deprived DH wasn't allowed to watch any of this, of course his parents didn't believe in going to Disney, so his first trip was much later as an adult, poor kid!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1 View Post
    So guess what we pulled up on Youtube this weekend...my kids wanted to see the old shows I used to watch, so we were looking at Land of the Lost (Chaka! Sleestaks, scary!), The Bugaloos, Sigmund the Sea Monster, Lidsville, HR Pufnstuff, and The New Mickey Mouse Club (not the 90's one, but the one with Blair from Facts of Life in the 70's), memories!! LOL Oh, Electra Woman and Dina Girl and Shazam. I couldn't find anything with that one that Ruth Buzzi was in. My poor deprived DH wasn't allowed to watch any of this, of course his parents didn't believe in going to Disney, so his first trip was much later as an adult, poor kid!
    blasphemy! ...lol...just kidding...but really they don't?? I think you might have told me this before, but I can't remember!

Ahhh...the Mickey Mouse club!! I miss those days!
    Terra - Wife, mother, special needs teacher. Disney addict! °o°

Advocate for my 2 sons. David: Auto-immune disorder. Praying for remission!ASD/SPD & Aaron: ADHD/Anxiety/ASD. Life makes us stronger!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: