Quantcast resorts you won't stay at - Page 5

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like

If someone else is footing the bill, I don't think we would turn down any resort room
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

After a long day, the last thing I want is a hike from the resort parking lot to me room. I wouldn't stay at CBR or CS for that reason. I wouldn't stay at any of the ALL STARS but I've been to POP twice and really liked it. I wouldn't stay at BW again either. For the same price, I'd rather stay at POLY
    1973,1978 (2x) Off Site
    1980 CONTEMPORARY
    1981 POLY
    1983 OFFSIGHT
    1990 POLY
    2000 POLY
    2001 BOARDWALK
    2002 WL
    2003 GROSVENOR DTD
    2003 WL
    2004 POFQ
    2005 POP
    2006 POP
    2007 WL
    2008 Polynesian
    2009 POFQ
    2010 AKL
    2011 AKL
    2012 CBR
    2013 CBR March & December

Post Thanks / Like

My boyfriend and I stayed at CBR back in September last year, and to be honest its not my favourite resort, the busing system bit the big one, and they messed up our room request even though I called Disney twice and asked for Trinidad South. The carpet and bedding is ugly and the carpet had a big red juice stain on it. The room was always super cold, though the maid did a good job tidying up. I didnt like how much walking we had to do. I was beat.
    Disney Wilderness Campground 1989
    Disney's Polynesian Resort 1996
    Disney's Port Orlean's Riverside 2004
    Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort This September 2007 YAY!

Post Thanks / Like

All of my stays have been at deluxes, besides this past summer, in which I stayed at Pop Century. My outlook on where I will stay have changed a lot.

The only resort I won't stay at is Dolphin/Swan. I stayed there and wasn't very happy with it- not only that, but you could pay less and stay at Pop, which I liked a lot more. I also have no interest in any of the moderate resorts. Everyone knows values are values, but I feel like moderates are deluxes except half-done versions. Not only that, but I'd rather save money and go to a value or spend the extra and stay at a deluxe- both those options seem well worth it. None of the moderate resorts have ever appealed to me either.

I also have no desire to stay at any of the All Stars- I was so happy with Pop I wouldn't want to try the others. I have also heard Pop is an improved version of the All Stars.

No matter what, I wouldn't refuse to stay anywhere- if it means Disney, I'm there!
    laughingplace<3
    Juliet S.

Por favor mantengase alejandro de las puertas.

Last Trip: Pop Century August 2007
    Next Trip: Pop Century August 2009 (with best friend!)
    VMK- PrincessJuliet

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nascfan View Post
    Nope. None of them. I would stay at every Disney resort if I could, and love every minute of all of them.
    Yep, ditto!
    I have stayed at many of them and love them all. Obviously it's true that the more you spend you more you get, but I'd rather spend that extra money for a great meal or souveniers to bring home than better sheets to sleep on.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd really like to stay at them all someday. However, the ones I can't see us staying at unless there is nothing else available are All Star Music and All Star Sports. We've stayed at All star Movies and Pop Centry before and while we thought both resorts were great I don't think we'll go back to staying at a value unless its a last minute trip and we can't get anything else or our financial situtation changes and its the only way we can go. The other resorts I don't have any interest in is both Port Orleans resorts. I guess being from Louisiana I feel like when I am on vacation I'd like to experience something I can't get at home. The last thing I want to do in WDW is feel like I am back in Louisiana. And lastly I don't think we'll ever get around to staying at Ft. Wilderness. We do camp around home throughout the year, but when I am in WDW the closest I want to get to the wilderness is Wilderness Lodge!! We'd maybe do the cabins one day, but not the campsites. All that said, I'd still stay at any of these places if it was the only way to go to WDW. Any resort in WDW is better than no WDW at all!!!
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Virginia - 775 miles/12hrs from the magic
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't think of any.
    '09~Pop
    '08~Pop,CR
    '07~Pop,POR
    '06~WL,Pop
    '05~CSR, Pop, CBR
    '04~ASSp, ASMu, Pop
    '03~ASMo,POR,Poly
    '02~WL
    '01~ASMo
    '00~Off Site :0(
    '95~ASSp
    Sept 1991~Honeymoon~Off Site

Post Thanks / Like

I doubt we'll ever stay at Pop again. Buses were always ridiculously crowded, as was the food court, and it just wasn't the right fit for us. For that matter, we'd probably rather not stay at any value, for the same reasons. However, if it was a choice between having to stay at a value or stay offsite, value it would be. I also can't see us camping, I'm just not a camping sort of girl- I need my ac and comfy bed.
    laughter is timeless. imagination has no age. and dreams are forever.

Past Disney World Trips:
    2/97, 4/98, & 4/00 offsite
    7/06 Honeymoon @ CSR, 9/07 @ Pop with MNSSHP, 2/09 @ POR, 12/09 @ CBR with MVMCP, 1/11 @ CSR
    Next Trip:
    12/15 @ Pop! First trip with 2 little princesses!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: