Quantcast Genie's Small Trip report for July 9th

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Genie's Small Trip report for July 9th

Last night I when to Disney for half a day. I got to the park about 5:15pm and the first place I wanted to go before they close was Ariel's Meet and Greet. When I first walk though the right tunnel I saw Minnie Mouse with some people and as I was going pass her she was on the way back to the back. As I was walking to Ariel's place I had alot of people in my way slowing me down to get to Ariel. When I finally may it though and got to Ariel's it was already to late. I got there as Ariel was leaving. So I was just changing that the Princess Fantasy Faire was still open cause they usly close the line by 5:30 and when I got to Ariel's it was already 5:30. So when I was walking I knew I wouldn't get there in time but as I got to PFF the line wasn't close infact when I got in line they where still letting people in until about 5:45. Wild in line I was infront of two girls with Princess dress on. I had over hear the mother talking to the people up front of them saying that she made the dress. One was like Cinderella dress and the other look like it could of been a wedding dress that Ariel had on but exsept of beening white and teal it was white and Purple. As we were getting closer to the Princess two of the cast memebers that was holding the line as the girls who there favorite Princess are. One of the girls said Belle and the other said Ariel. As the girls pass by the 2 cast members where talking about hoe Mulan wasn't a Princess then they where also saying that Belle in a way wasn't one to. I told them well never is Cinderella but they said well she did marry a Prince so in a way she is a Princess. Then they ask me who my faovite was I told them it was Aurora. As I said that I did see Aurora in the first place to get pictures taken with. So the guys let me go though and I was waitting cause the photo pass person and Aurora was talking about the two girls infront of me about there dress. I was just waiting pashintly [ms] tell they where done talking. So after they finish talking I when up to Aurora and the first thing she said was hello again it been a long time send seening you. I told her yes it has it been about 2 months sinds I was here. She then said WOW! That is long. This was the same Aurora that I meet back in May when Cat was there.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...art%202/44.jpg

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...art%202/45.jpg

As we where taking the picture she said I had miss you I said I have too. So after the picture I gave her blew her a kiss and she gave one back. Next it was Snow White and I wasn't worry to see her so I guess this mean that my beening upset of not seening my friend Snow White has pass and nobody was there to poll me there.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...art%202/46.jpg

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...art%202/47.jpg

So after taking my picture with Snow White I when over to Cinderella as I when to here I said to her. Hello Snow White I mean Cinderella she hear me said that and I told her that sorry about that I have never done that before. She said it was alright u just got done seening Snow so that's why you did that.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...art%202/48.jpg

So after I got done with Cinderella and said my goodbyes to her I when to see the Parade I had stop by Tomorrowland cause that was my next spot to go after the parade to get some pins for Doc and me. So after the parade I when to the little green men shop or the was I like to call it the Buzz Lightyear shop send it's next to his ride. I got Doc's pins and I got this pin.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...0Pins/Hook.jpg

and I traded a pin for this one.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...02/28Ariel.jpg

So after I got them my mom call me to meet her over at the terrorist for a few minutes which was next to the shop. So after I when to fine out what she wanted I when over to DCA to go on Toy Story ride. I got there and it was a 45 min. wait. After I got there I got on the ride and at first I got a little scare cause I didn't know that it move fast and the turns on it got me off guard. I know that my mom and dad will not be able to go on this for my dad it's cause of his back and my mom she would get dizzy from it. So after I got on it and did the game I had a score of 18,330 with 33% of hits on it and I was a beaver. Not to bad for a first timer on that game. So I didn't get no pictures of it my fanty pack was stuck in between the savety bars and couldn't get it out in time. So after I got off the ride I was getting hungery so I stop by a place don't remember the name of it cat may know it it's by the Bug's Life barn place is that sales shakes at. But anyway I didn't have enough money on my from getting the pins for me and Doc so I had about $9 left and the only thing I saw that was in that price was the fish and chips. With my pass I got a 15% discount on it which came around 8.25. So I was eatting it and the Main Street Elt. Parade (I still like to call it that.) was about to start so I ate as fast as I could before it started. I got done in time when it started. Next up are the Pictures of the parade.
    DLand character wanted list.

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you had some fun! Great pics!
    AKA: FlyingIceman - Ice Rocker
    DLR every Summer from '67 - '76
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04
    WDW Christmas '04 (ASMusic)
    WDW Christmas '06 (Pop Century)

DLR Oct. '07 (Paradise Pier)

WDW Sept. '08 (ASMovies & PO French Quarter)
    Next Trip? Christmas '10

Post Thanks / Like

1. DUMBO 2. BLUE FAIRY 3. TARZAN 4. BRER RABBIT 8. JOHN SMITH 9. LAUNCH PAD 11. LOTSO 14. GYPSY

Post Thanks / Like

Even though I had already commented on your amazing trip report on Small World, I thought I'd post here too...

Awesome trip report, Genie!

Question for you Genie - when you're posting a lot of pictures (eg. parades, etc.), is there any way to post one link to view your photo album online instead of one link for each picture? It would save you a lot of time posting each link, and we could view your pics as a slideshow?
    Disney is life......the rest is just details!

Post Thanks / Like

Great report and pictures Genie!

It sounds like you had a great time I'm glad that the PFF was still open when you got there.

I think its awesome how they remember you there

Sorry I didn't respond sooner when I was on vacation I only had Dial Up and it was very slow and started making me mad so I stopped using it for long lol and I couldn't see your pictures so I decided I would wait till I got home
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you have so much fun everytime you go. Its awesome that its the same Aurora you saw. She was really nice when we were there before.

Post Thanks / Like

Finally had the time to look at your pics Genie. Awesome parade shots!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day!
    Last visit to Disneyland : Oct/07
    WDW: Sept/06!!

Dreaming of the next trip...

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome Report genie!

I love the pictures that is my favorite Disney parade of all time
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you had a lot of fun Genie
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

I could doc but the thing is I keep adding to that line so when I get new photos u may not know what the new is. I try to get up to 70 pictures in one slot or what ever u call it. I have some that is like 69 or like 60 but I try to get at less 70 in one slot. So that is why I post the link. Now if Intercot can just show the pictures without clicking on the link that be better.

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately since we can't control the content we can't allow the pictures to just show up. It would also slow the site loading down way too much Imagine trying to load my 712 pictures just to read the post
    Jeff (aka JPL)
    Former VMK alias figgiefig
    Intercot Staff
    Disney Tech - Software, Games & Web
    The Locker Room
    Disney Vacation Club

[email protected]

"Remember it all started with a Mouse"

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know anything about webshots, but does it have something like photobucket where you can make the directories? That way you could have them in directory per trip?

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what you mean cat?

Post Thanks / Like

This is how my Webshots looks like.

http://community.webshots.com/user/geniejafar

Post Thanks / Like

Genie - I think what Cat is talking about is that you could post a link to a specific album.

For example - in your webshots account, you have several albums set up. All you would have to do is post the link to the album you want to share on Intercot. All we would have to do then is to click on that link and just click on 'next picture' to view the album.

For example - if you wanted to share your Electrical Parade album, all you would have to do is add the album link in either of these ways -

Electrical Parade

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559942892odKknw

The reason I suggested this is because I know you love to share your pics, and want to save you time copying / pasting every pic...
    Disney is life......the rest is just details!

Post Thanks / Like

But the thing is how would u know what's new on them. Like I have said I keep adding to that list until I reach at less 70 pics on that place? That's the other reason I don't post it like that.

Post Thanks / Like

What you could do is since you have the dates listed on some of the pictures. You could go to the page where the new pictures starts and just give us that link for example if the new pictures started on page 5 of the gallery you could post:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...dKknw?start=48

That way it will go directly to the page where the new pictures start.
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Post Thanks / Like

I'll try it but I fell better the other way. I was at DL again last night and I only got some photos of the Parade. He is what I got so far.

Belle Float
    http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x...eshow%20Belle/

To me this dosen't look right. Some of these pics are old but the others are new. The new ones start from 1. Part 5 08 too 6. part 6 08.

Ariel's Float
    http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x...eshow%20Ariel/
    1. Part 6 08 too 8. Part 7 08

Pinocchio's Float
    http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x...w%20Pinocchio/

1. Part 3 08 too 4. Part 8 08

Princess Aurora
    http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x...cess/?start=40
    1. Princess Aurora Part 4 08 too 8. Princess Aurora part 4 08.

I hope this is right. To me it looks wrong on here and to me.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: