Quantcast one item you'd like to find... - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default tigger ears (adult)

Four years ago my sister got Tigger ears, which where promptly swipped my my brother in law allegedly for my neice but really because they felt so good against his baldy head. She got another set two years ago. But we haven't been able to get them for me

Also an Indiana Eyeore to go with our Indiana Tigger (anthing Winnie the Pooh really).

They also do kids ears with colour veils - I want them in my size
    Lifes a witch and then you fly

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

My one item I'd love to find is a real working replica of Davy Jones's music box from the POTC movies. I have hunted the net and the world for it to no avail. If anyone knows where to look leme know ok?

Also I'm sooo with you on the Tigger ears I saw the cutest girl about my age in MK last time wearing them she was one of the cute asian girls in full disney outfits and I have a hunch she might have gotten them overseas because I didn't see hardly and of the stuff they were wearing in the shops.
    You can't take the sky from me

Post Thanks / Like

I'm looking for a Disney's duvet set for my nephew. Does Anyone know how much the price and where to find?

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to find something at wdw that has to do with the Jonas Brothers (hey they're disney)! Maybe a shirt of the castle with them in front of it! But I doubt disney will make that...I would also like to find something, maybe a piece of clothing, that has to do with disney and lacrosse since I play lacrosse (I looked in DtD in the sports store and they had nothing ) Also, I would like a scale verison of the entire park(s) for a very cheap price but that won't happen!!!
    Dec 27- Best of Both Worlds Tour, Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus with Jonas Brothers
    Mar 21- Look Me In The Eyes Tour, Jonas Brothers with Rooney
    Aug 27- Burnin' Up Tour, Jonas Brothers with Demi Lovato, The Veronicas, and BIG ROB!

march 09 SENIOR TRIP

Post Thanks / Like

i really really really want the small castle, poly, CR, and GF that have the monorail going through them, and i want an entire room in my house devoted to them. *sigh*

i love the idea of a MK video game. i guess the old ones were like before my time. im always bummed that VMK is a WDL replica, not WDW. can they make another VMK for us on the east coast?

also - my family is italian, german and irish so we bought the flag ornaments in WS but we cant find an irish one! they told us to check GB but sadly no.

i also could use a corbin bleu barbie doll
    1991 - Fairway Villas, 1993 - Old Key West, 1995 - Yacht Club, 1997 - Fort Wilderness, 2003 - Fort Wilderness, 2004 - Contemporary, 2005 - Caribbean, 2007 - Polynesian, 2012 - Disneyland Paris, 2014 - Beach Club, 2015 - Beach Club
    2016 - Contemporary
    Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

I would love:

1. Edna Mode big figure
    2. Sulley and Mike big figure
    3. Yzma big figure
    4. WALL-E and EVE big figs (I know they are brand new characters, but I would still love them)
    NEXT TRIP - DCL Fantasy Oct. 2016
    Yacht Club - Oct. '14, Dec. '15
    Poly - Dec. '07, '09
    Grand Flo - Too many times to keep track!
    CBR - May '10, Oct. '10, Dec. '11
    POR - Sept & Dec '03
    AoA - Oct. '12, Dec. '13
    Pop - May '11

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to find a mini snowglobe of Jessie and Bullseye to replace the one my niece broke last week. It was very much cherished and very dearly missed.
    07'* ASM-April 29-May5

08* Pop-June 1-8

09* ASM-May 30-June 6

Post Thanks / Like

I would LOVE to get my hands on an artsy, poster sized map of the MK. Or any of the parks for that matter! I've looked and looked... found a couple from the 70's but no recent ones.

I would also love some high quality jewelry. I have a sterling silver mickey head (with fake gemstone inside head) necklace that I wear all the time. I would love to add to my collection!

TikiG
    Many trips from childhood to 2008, WDW/DLP
    8/09: Ultimate Adventurer Trip, WL Concierge/AKL
    6/10: POFQ
    12/10: Mousefan Reunion (Pop)
    8/11, 7/12: AKL Concierge
    10/12: ICOT 15th solo trip (Pop)
    4/13: Pop
    7/13: Hilton Bonnet Creek
    7/14: 3 nights at BLT
    12/14: US, IOA, and WDW

Post Thanks / Like

I would love a Stitch shirt for an adult - I have seen them in kids sizes but never mine.
    GMGDISNEYMOM
    6/14 BCV
    7/13 DL-Paradise Pier
    4/12 AKL
    12/11 SSR
    11/10 VWL
    11/09 AKL
    4/09 FWC
    10/08 - VWL
    6/08 BV (1st DVC trip!)
    1/08 - AKL
    4/07 - FWC
    12/96 - OKW
    5/88- C
    11/84 - LBVV
    11/77 - C

Post Thanks / Like

Thimbles! In 1991 we found a pewter thimble with Goofy on top for my mom who collects thimbles. We took her to DW last year and couldnt find a thimble anywhere!
    Claudie

Disney Dream Cruise October 2011
    Grand Californian 2010
    Saratoga Springs/3 day Bahama Cruise 2009
    Animal Kingdom Lodge 2008 (DVC)
    POR August 2007
    CBR January 1991
    WDW offsite 1987
    Disneyland 2 times

Post Thanks / Like

It's a Small World coffee mugs. I bought 2 a few years ago from surplus when I was a CM, but I haven't been able to find them since. I'd like a few more for home - and a couple for my sister. I almost got them 2 months ago on EBay; I was so excited! It would've been just in time for my sister's birthday - but the seller was sold out and hadn't removed the outdated listing from his store :-(
    Stacey

1972 Disneyland
    1986 WDW Off Site
    1994 POFQ
    1995 Disneyland
    1996 Wilderness Lodge
    1997 ASMovies
    1998 ASSports
    1999 ASMusic
    2001 ASMovies
    2005 Wilderness Lodge
    2004-2007 Florida AP Holders
    2009 - SSR!

Post Thanks / Like

Restaurant Pins!!!Oh and the resort specific mugs.
    Offsite...(12/97 & 10/99)
    DL...(10/02 & 5/05)
    CBR/Disney Wonder 2004, AllStar Music 2004, AKL 2006, POP 2006, POP 2007, Poly 2007, BWI 2007, WL 2008, CSR 2009, Poly 2009, CBR 2010, AKL 2011...

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to find a golf club head cover in Dopey. Actually, I'd love to find anything of just Dopey. It seems that Grumpy is the only dwarf Disney tries to market. Last year I was lucky enough to find a Dopey t-shirt at Coronado Springs (the only place I've ever seen one-JUST Dopey, no other dwarfs). And if you're listening, Disney, bring back Dopey to the character breakfast at 1900 Park Faire. He was there almost 10 years ago, and we really miss eating with him.

Post Thanks / Like

Last year my kids gave me a silver bracelet made of scrolled Mickey's which they got at the jeweler in DHS. I spent the rest of the week trying to find matching earrings. Every store had the same response "that's a great idea". I'm hoping they liked the idea enough to make them so I can buy them this year!
    - Lynn -
    INTERCOT Staff: Theme Parks, DVC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniflower View Post
    Also an Indiana Eyeore to go with our Indiana Tigger (anthing Winnie the Pooh really).
    If you mean the safari Winnie the Pooh plush toys, then I saw the Eyeore one just this month in a shop in Downtown Disney. Can't remember what it's called, but you can get into it from the Disney Tails store.

He's wearing a back-pack with two maps rolled up in them and a safari hat.

Infact, they sell LOADS of Winnie the Pooh stuff. You should check it out.
    1998 : All Star Sports
    2001 : Off-Site
    2005 : Caribbean Beach
    2008 : Caribbean Beach
    2011 : Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2015 (Aug/Sept) : Animal Kingdom Lodge

Bluewater Beach, Wyevale, Ontario, Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Back in 1987, just before my DS 1st BD, by DH & I went to WDW on our own. We brought back a stuffed Baby Mickey for DS. Little did we know at the time how valuable this toy would become, not only to our DS, but also as a collectable. The following year when we returned with our DS we looked everywhere for another Baby Mickey and could not find another like it. We learn a couple of years later that the Baby Mickey we had bought was an prototype for Baby Mickey and friends and never when into full production. When DS was young I was desperate to find another just in case Baby Mickey was ever lost. DS kept Baby Mickey by his side until he moved into his own apartment, Baby Mickey now lives in my cedar chest, but I have always been on the look out for another in better condition, just in case there is ever a DGS.
    Donna T
    Fall/2015 - ?,
    2/2011 - ASM
    1/2010 - CBR
    1/2009 - AKL, Cruise, Poly.
    12/2007 - DL
    10/2006 - POR,
    12/2005 - AKL,
    1&12/2004 - CBR,
    Many others
    Sept. 1981 - Disneyland Hotel Honeymoon,

Post Thanks / Like

If they made more Villains merch.,my DW would put us in the poor house.
    Rob
    1. '66 Preview Center(baby),'71,'76,'86,'94-Offsite
    2. '95 AS Mus,'96 AS Sport,'97 AS Mov
    3. '99 CSR,'2000 CBR
    4. '01 AS Mov,'02 AS Mov
    5. '03-'04 Pop,CHRISTmas,New Years,Collective Soul
    6. '04 Pop,Halloween
    7. '05,'06,'07,'10 Pop,CHRISTmas
    8. '11 Pop,New Years,15th Wedding Anniversary

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDudet View Post
    STERLING SILVER Mickey head posts. They have them in sets, which I don't want, and in the cheapie stuff. I just want the 3 dot mickeys... I have the ones with the face, but they are so big.

Also, I would like more Nurse Minnie stuff. Gus from Cinderella... There was one time I saw a pin that just had him on it. I wanted that, plus a little ceramic figurine... lo and behold, nothing.

Also, I would like more Mickey shaped retractable card holders. I use them for my badges at work, and I get comments all the time on them. I would like them to make more, and durable this time!
    I love Gus!!! He's one of my all time favs!

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to be able to find more Lion King stuff that seems to be very difficult to find.

My friend loves Lion King so my last trip I was looking every where for stuff. I found a couple things in Animal Kingdom but didn't get them then I was looking in DTD and probably went into every store looking for something Lion King and couldn't find anything really except a very expensive painting and a very expensive statue. I couldn't believe they didn't have really anything else in all of DTD
    Chris

Recent Trips

January 09
    May 08
    Oct-Nov 07

May 07

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: