Quantcast Just Questions: Can We Make It To The Fourth? - Page 57

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 1,121 to 1,127 of 1127
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneydeb View Post
    Sarah, I have often wondered what cause you to have such care for homeless animals and reading through the posts today I understand. I admire you greatly for doing what you do for animals..

Another friend close to animals is Marilyn Machetti- I remember reading when she lost her beloved dog. I felt so sorry for her,she really expressed her feelings well.
    Marilyn, if you ever stop by JQ, perhaps you can answer this for me - Did you ever decide to get another puppy to help fill the void left by the one you lost? I'm not trying to make you sad, just trying to find out something I've been wondering about.
    Thanks for your kind works Deb. My girls (and George) are my whole life and I can't imagine what life would be without them. When I work with the homeless animals it's because I want all of them to have homes where they can lay on the couch, eat cookies, go to the park, and have endless love like my babies do. Every animal should know what that feels like. I also remember Marilyn's heartbreak, we're going to be having dinner together (with Rhonda) in December, I can't wait to meet her, her love for her dog was truly touching!
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy View Post
    Forgot to mention that I did all the driving today with no glasses on (except sunglasses). The first time in I don't know how long I've been able to do that
    That is wonderful!!! I'm so glad that things are doing so well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Sarah, that's great!! What you're doing is so awesome....

So, the recital went great and the girls did such a good job and had such fun... I'll try to put some pics up from it, too.
    Blythe, I'm glad the recital went so well!! I love going to see my best friend's girls in programs, they are so fun to watch.

So what did everyone have for dinner? Mike and I went and had bar food (wings, etc) for our traditional Saturday night thing. We have a local bar where they know us, it's like a Cliff and Norm thing (and NO I won't tell you which one they think I am ) but it's nice to just hang out after a long week.

Have a great night all
    Sarah

Next Trips:
    09/08 - CBR
    12/08 - BC

The Kids: Nala, Scooter, Pinto, Minnie, Daisy, Dory, and George

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pogo View Post
    How about "the Love Guru" ???? It should be right up your alley !
    Ha. Ha. Ha.

Forgot to mention that I did all the driving today with no glasses on (except sunglasses). The first time in I don't know how long I've been able to do that
    Anybody got any dessert left?
    How cool and amazing that you were able to drive already! I had a Tootsie Roll pop for dessert. Would you like one?

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    I just have to laught - at work they always say to not write them down. Yah right! Last time I checked I had about 35 or 36 different log ins/passwords for different systems, etc. Of course, you can't use the same for each, since some MUST have special characters, and some CANNOT have special characters etc. Plus you have to change them about every 90 days. Ugh!!

So does anyone want any super sweet strawberries? I bought extra for breakfast in the morning!
    One of the best things they did at work for us this past year was to make a "one sign on" so we only need one password for all our internal systems. Of course, we get prompted to change it more often then before, but to me it's worth it. We do have other safeguards built in though, but it sure was a nice change.

I'd like some strawberries. Do you want me to make whipped cream? Have you ever tried Greek yogurt? Awesome stuff!

Good night, all! Blythe, have a good one!
    Ellen
    INTERCOT Staff: Dining, Disney Cruise Line, Guests with Special Needs

Next up:
    Christmas with the Mouse
    President's Week 2013

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    I had a Tootsie Roll pop for dessert. Would you like one?
    Would you believe that's what DW and I would up having? I had cherry and she had grape.

Guess what gang? As certain people from Albequerque (ahem) would know, lots of hot air makes things float away. We've had so much hot air that we're going to float away tomorrow. Can anybody guess from some recent conversations where the magic RV's going next?

Good night and see you tomorrow.
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beast_fanatic View Post
    Where did everybody go?
    Sorry... work called... Don't those babies know they need to sleep???

Quote Originally Posted by Tink&Goofy View Post
    We saw Narnia: Prince Caspian today. GREAT movie! I liked it even more than the first one!

We were up early and went to the farmer's market for strawberries. There is NOTHING as good as Oregon strawberries! No sugar needed - they are super sweet! So now I have to turn them into Jam! (and restock the freezer that DD defrosted). Tomorrow we will likely need to transfer our wine from the primary fermentor to the next stage. I'm real curious to see how this all turns out!

So does anyone want any super sweet strawberries? I bought extra for breakfast in the morning!

Sounds like a nice morning... I'd like to take my girls strawberry picking before the season is over. Good luck with your wine tomorrow!

I'd love some.... should I make some waffles to put them on??

Quote Originally Posted by ElenitaB View Post
    I'd like some strawberries. Do you want me to make whipped cream?

Good night, all! Blythe, have a good one!
    Sure!! It can go on the waffles, too!!

Thanks - I'm trying!! (I'm excited, b/c this night at work was sort-of my "benchmark" for summer starting and my schedule getting a little more sane. Granted, we've got a lot coming up, but it's all "fun" stuff, and we've gotten through all the long weekends, difficult work stretches and "have-to-do's". Now, I feel like I can finally really look forward to summer with my girls!! )

We've had so much hot air that we're going to float away tomorrow. Can anybody guess from some recent conversations where the magic RV's going next?
    Uh-oh... are we, dare I say it, going camping??
    Blythe

Past trips -
    3x offsite,May 06 CBR,Oct 07 I'cot 10,Dec 08 CBR,Jan 09 ASMu,Oct 09 CBR/AKL,Jan 11 AsMu,Aug 11 CBR, Oct 11 AKL,Oct 12 I'cot 15,Aug 13 CBR,Aug '14 mini AKL trip

Next -
    May '17 DL OR June '17 CBR

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Good morning JQ'ers the coffee and hot water are on for those who love a hot beverage, and of course there are always juices, and sodas for those of us who prefer cold beverages. So what's for breakfast? Waffles anyone?
    Have a magical day
    Sandy °o° VFK name DisneyDreamin,First trip in 1972-Off site ,In between so many I can't count,3/04 PC,11/28-12/05/04 POR,Feb,13-22,'06 PC,Dec,4, 07 FWR,DVC,AKV07, DLR's DPPH 9-13-20,'09,Stitch/Buzz Complex Cast Member

Post Thanks / Like

Guess what gang? As certain people from Albequerque (ahem) would know, lots of hot air makes things float away. We've had so much hot air that we're going to float away tomorrow. Can anybody guess from some recent conversations where the magic RV's going next?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygirl View Post
    Uh-oh... are we, dare I say it, going camping??
    Is it , or WDW?
    Carol

May 14 ???
    Oct. 13 ???
    Oct. 12 DVC-OKW.
    Feb 12 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Oct. 11 DVC-AKL-Kidani
    Feb. 11 AKL-Jambo
    Feb. 10 POFQ
    Dec. 09 POFQ
    Dec. 08--POFQ
    Oct. 08--POFQ
    Dec. 07--Wilderness Lodge,
    May 06--Grand Floridian

Post Thanks / Like

Ding ding ding. Blythe wins the prize. Ready to go? Everybody pack up your shorts and marshmallow sticks 'cause we're going to.......
    Former watcher of the original b&w Mouseketeers.

Honeymooned in WDW in '76. Devoted husband and WDW fanatic (in that order :-) ) since then.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: