Quantcast Who Do You Support For Euro 2008? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RAIDER View Post
    brilliant result and well played Croatia

i cant wait for the Holland game tonight and i really hope they thrash the French tonight
    Well, Raider got his wish. 4-1 Holland. I thought the French would do better than this, but maybe I was expecting too much. I do hope they get through the group stage, but I know that Romania must lose to Holland (most likely, the way the Dutch are playing) and France must beat Italy to advance. I'd hold my breath, but it's probably not recommended.

Well, time for my backup team, I guess. Go Spain!
    "When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

"There's no rest on planetary duty." -Paul Watson

You'll Never Walk Alone - Justice For The 96!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

It was a woeful performance by France and once again everyone here in England were very upset

The Dutch have looked good in their games and will probably rest a few players for the Romania game and if Romania do beat a weakened dutch team both Italy & France will be out.

It will be interesting to see how the Spaniards get on tonight after their solid opening game.

Some very exciting games coming up in the knock out rounds.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow...what a finish to the Turkey game. They fought hard but that keeper should have caught the ball.
    Was kind of surprised that the Portugal game turned out the way it did as well.

Oh well, on to the next round. I have no idea who is going to win.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't belive it, I turned off the Czech-Turkey game when the score was 2-0.

As stated before, I'm cheering for France, but after them I'm cheering for Germany. I imagine I'd be very popular in England
    KUNGALOOSH FOREVER!!

"Will you stop this foolishness!!"
    "What kind of foolishness would you like to see?"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheAdventurer View Post
    As stated before, I'm cheering for France, but after them I'm cheering for Germany. I imagine I'd be very popular in England

You certainly will.

Cmon Austria!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Turkey with the comeback! It was an interesting match, made even more interesting by the keeper from Turkey getting red carded at the very end of the match! I figured Portugal would lose since they were resting many starters. That's their fault, I guess. Big Phil wasn't very happy.

Spain pulled off a winner in injury time! Villa is the man, although it came down more to poor defending than anything else. But I was happy!

Looks like it's shaping up to be some great games in the knockout round!
    "When I think of vacation, I think of Disney. I really do. They allow you just to open up your imagination and just be a kid again. There's nothing like it in the world."

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Well. The Germans are through.

They don't look all that though. A totally uninspiring game and I fancy Portugal to beat them in the quarter final.

But how many times have we written off the Germans and lived to regret it.

Post Thanks / Like

How about the German and Austrian coaches being sent off? That's a first for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Both coaches getting sent off was pretty ridiculous, and the commentators said the sanme thing.

On a semi-related note, I've really enjoyed having Andy Gray as our #1 commentator. I've never been a fan of Tommy "state the frixking obvious" Smyth, and thank god the annoying Julie Foudy is only a studio analyst. I always thought Andy Gray was the #1 UK commentator, how did we get so lucky to have him for the American broadcats?

Now for tomorrow, ALLEZ LES BELUS!!!!
    KUNGALOOSH FOREVER!!

"Will you stop this foolishness!!"
    "What kind of foolishness would you like to see?"

Post Thanks / Like

You guys've got Andy Gray? Lucky things. We still have to put up with Alan "Charisma Void" Shearer and John "Incomprehensible Screeching" Motson. Fortunately we also have Martin O'Neill to balance things off.

As for the ITV coverage...well let's just not go there.

Germany/Portugal should be a belter. Indeed Croatia/Turkey might be difficult to call due to the latter's extraudinary inconsistancy.

Big night tonight. Allez Les Bleus!!!! A France/Spain Quarter would be approximately 348900% better than Spain/Italy or Spain/Romania.

Rounding off with Holland v Russia/Sweden. Actually I can see Holland losing to either of them assuming they don't have their inevitable horror performance tonight (which I'm sure their fans will be hoping).
    I've got a dirty thumb.

The People of Anandapur and the Royal Anandapur Wildlife and Forestry Authority trust you will enjoy your walk and ask that you respect and honor these lovely creatures with behavior appropriate for peaceful co-existence.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear. The French are out.

Post Thanks / Like

So Italy is through. My...didn't France look bad again? You would have to think that England would have had a better showing than France. Looks like Holland, Portugal, and Spain have to be the favorites by now.

Post Thanks / Like

Horrible showing by the French. I still support them but they looked bad all tournament. Do you think Domenech will remain coach there?

How far do you all think Turkey will go?

Go Spain!

Post Thanks / Like

We are now coming to the business end of the competition.

So far it's the Dutch who look the best team but seeing now the Italians have got out of the so called group of death they will now fancy their chances. I feel if Luca Toni can put the ball in the back of the net then more will follow. Their quarter final against Spain should be a very interesting affair.

Potentailly some very good games to come and this is a very open competition.

Post Thanks / Like

The Spain-Italy match should be very good! Truly, though, I hope Spain takes them apart (No offense to any Italy fans out there). I think it will be a Spain-Portugal final. That would be just spectacular!
    the Portugal-Germany match should be good also! Many great matches here in the quarters!

Post Thanks / Like

The Ruskies looked good last night. Arshavin coming back into the team made a huge difference and it looks set for a great game against the Dutch on Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I didn't see Portugal losing to Germany. I thought they would win it all. Guess now it's wide open. The Dutch seem to still be the favorites for the moment.

Do you think they'll take another look at the flopping in soccer? It seems like folks are back in form for this tournament and flopping around like fish out of water.

Post Thanks / Like

I always back my team from Germany.

If I had to choose anyother team it would be anyone playing against Italy!

I was completely surprised by the attack that Germany brought against Portugal. I thought that with fast players like Rinaldo and Nani that the German defenders would be hard pressed to stop them. I am glad that my team pulled through. When guys like Ballack and Klose step up, I think that the rest of the guys just naturally follow.

The next game that I am looking forward to is the Italy-Spain. Italy always seems to pour it on in the finals. Spain being one of the top favourites, might just make for a real exciting game!
    Brian (aka CanadianWDWFan)
    INTERCOT Staff:Theme Parks, The Water Cooler & Trip Reports
    DVC-BWV, Riviera
    Next Trip:DLR

Post Thanks / Like

I cant believe the Dutch are out ..Its like they didnt turn up to the game !!

Am currently watching the Spain v Italy game thats just going into extra time ..I am rooting for Spain cos Italy are so boring ....

Post Thanks / Like

What a quarterfinals! I expected Spain to get through, but didn't see Germany, Turkey or Russia coming. Spain did have me worried with the shootout, but I turned to a higher power and hoped Casillas would stop a few. And he did. I thought Portugal would have gotten past Germany, but it was not to be, I guess.

The semis look like they're going to be fantastic matches! The Russia-Spain rematch is really intriguing. I'd have to put long odds on Turkey getting past Germany, but they've been ignoring the odds for a while now. But, I think it's going to be a Spain-Germany final. And right now, I'm knocking on wood so I don't jinx it all.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: